What's new

RPG [WILD FLOWER] Princess Collette's Great Adventure! (RJ212458)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I have no idea what I'm missing to get the town to lvl2 :/

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah I'm super stumped, I can't help but think that the lightning in front of the other building should have been fire. Because I can't find anything at all to progress with after getting the frost rod or whatever it is. I got past the zombie in the dungeon and the other blocked off areas but nothing else is happening.

from rough translations i need 3 flowers, 1 top most paper or something and 5 golem pieces for lvl 3 of the town. Farming the golems that appear in the general map gives me nothing and I've gone through all the other areas looking for stuff and found nothing.

If someone has gotten past this or gotten into the other building please let me know.

OK WHAT!!! I don't know what changed, but suddenly the catgirl was able to destroy the lightning blocking the way.... so there's that. So here's my just after the catgirl unblocked it for me if you're interested it's in save spot 6. I might have a full save sooner or later now.

Last edited:

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay I finished this game however me too cannot find every scene.
After the game finished I went once again to the small tower dungeon (3 starts) where there was a part of the map on the last floor that was blocked by this zombie woman. I was now able to get pass through her to find 2 rings, but that didn't give me an h-scene even though it looked like it.

I'm still missing on the gallery, on the msot top row I am missing 2. the 6th and the 8th
Right below that there are two more galleries. I only havd the 2nd, so I'm missing the 1st one on that row.

Getting at the bottom left part. Just like Kirshz, I have every CG from 1 till 5. So I suppose I'm missing the 6th, if it's a cg, I also do have the cat right next to the CG's/

Now to the final part of the galleries, right below, where you have all the monsters, I'm missing the 4th and 5th.
So the ones i have are:
1. plant
2. Succubus
3. Devil
4. NOT
5. NOT
6. Golem.

And I'm pretty much stuck as I don't know what else to do

EDIT: For the ones that cannot understand japanese, if you have a decent smartphone. Open google translate, select japanese to english. And click the photo part. If you have a decent smartphone it will translate immediately real time what's on the camera, if you have a lower tier phone, you take a picture, highlight the japanese text and press translate.
It's not doing an amazing job, as it can misread some fonts or depending on your monitor quality, but in most cases you do understand the essence. As I was able to understand that the cat wanted fish, and seeing I had a fishing hook in my inventory I did look for a fishing spot.

EDIT2: I made one more progress. As Kirshz stated, I found the golem stones I was missing and unlocked one more ecchi scene by a random guy that appeared in the field outside the castle. The one I got was the 8th one in most top row in the gallery.
However it states that I can become level 4 with the same items, but the flowers and that paper I cannot find anymore, so don't know if that's even possible.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With the game's progression being somewhat confusing as is, I suppose I'll toss up my as well.

The file is in post-game but the gallery is still incomplete, but I'm only missing 2 scenes and a cg scene. I also stopped at rumor level 3 and haven't bothered to do level 4.
Maybe someone else can try to complete it since post-game isn't very fun.

To rant a bit, the post-game just involves running through the final dungeon again except, instead of having to fight the final boss again after the 4th or 5th floor, it goes upward up to floor 15, which then you fight a weak squad of zombies, just to unlock the h-animation with them after you defeat them.
After that floor, the dungeon 'loops' and you have to go through all fifteen floors again with slightly more annoying enemies to get the final monster h-animation, which is one with the slime enemy since there's no boss version of it like the zombie.
The 3rd loop seems to contain seems to give you some nice gear from the chests that spawns while going through it but when you get to the 15th floor, there's nothing blocking the way which just lets you go ahead and start a 4th loop of the dungeon, which the attached file has stopped at.
I'm not sure if this is technically endless or you get some sort of reward out of it, but its seemingly the only thing left to do once you beat the game besides drop hunting for the rumor levels.
Thankfully you don't have to do start all over from the first loop if you leave the dungeon.
It wouldn't surprise me if you get some of the items for the rumor levels come through doing this dungeon enough times.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does the guy that sells the key for the castle dungeon reappear? Because I talked to him at a low level and didn't have the money for the key, so he vanished.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
EDIT2: I made one more progress. As Kirshz stated, I found the golem stones I was missing and unlocked one more ecchi scene by a random guy that appeared in the field outside the castle. The one I got was the 8th one in most top row in the gallery.
However it states that I can become level 4 with the same items, but the flowers and that paper I cannot find anymore, so don't know if that's even possible.
The plant monsters can possibly drop more, but the rates probably aren't great. Farming them though might be the rough part, probably going through the well and clearing all of the ones found there.
Still not sure on the paper, I don't remember if it was actually a drop or you can only find it in chests.

Does the guy that sells the key for the castle dungeon reappear? Because I talked to him at a low level and didn't have the money for the key, so he vanished.
He kind of shows up randomly I think, he only permanently disappears once you buy the key.

Last edited:

aarrrr120

Reputation score
So it is possible to get to rumor level 4. The flowers get dropped by the flying demons, The paper comes from a treasure chest on the 15th floor of the final dungeon behind the magician girl, and the golem stones are self explanatory.
It unlocks an animation. (It's scat) - was disappointed
Also a nun shows up in town :)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Yo, if anyone completes the game with most pixel scenes unlocked. Feel free to pm me a save. It's a fun game but I can't be bothered to play it till the end :p

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Yo, if anyone completes the game with most pixel scenes unlocked. Feel free to pm me a save. It's a fun game but I can't be bothered to play it till the end :p
Please send a PM with the complete save to me too.

Nvmph

Reputation score
Hey guys
Here´s my save.
Should have everything unlocked but the last CG Scene.
No idea how to get it and i found no NPC that gives a hint or smth.
After the fifth run of the tower you actually find a naked statue in the top floor(no scene just standing around saying smth)
but at that point the game bored me so much that i didnt bother anymore.
mega.nz/#!5jJjGKjY!mfk-Iow0GCc5qtN4PA2Lw-jfekAOFO5YV9mLytKNYfs

OP
Burningscarlet

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow I'm getting downvoted like crazy. Did I do something wrong?

zizi393

Reputation score
Tried running the game and it hits me with such a BS error that I've never seen. (I can't post pics yet).

The error states:

---------------------------
Access to the path 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\sgb_engine_tmp\GameSettings.sgr' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)

at Yukar.Common.FileUtil.getFileStream(String path)

at Yukar.Engine.Program.isSgbProject(String dir)

at Yukar.Engine.Program.doApplication()
OK

I've never heard of this and I have no idea how to fix it. Is it that hard to play pixel games today?

Edit: Nevermind, found out about this BS scan saying that It doesn't support the OpenGL for the Parallels Desktop version and that I need to update my Graphics driver (which only works for the 64-bit versions) to start running the program. Guess I'm not gonna play this game without spending money on a new operating system.
Check if the folder is read only. untick read only for the whole folder. solved the problem for me

CheckitOn

Lurker
Reputation score
So I got access to the Tree labyrinth in the middle of the map, killed the plant monster and got whatever was in the chest, and now I'm completely lost on what I'm supposed to do next, any help please?

CheckitOn

Lurker
Reputation score
Figured a couple more things out.
The way to get the wizard in your castle is to collect an item from all the glowing trees in the flower patch dungeon
If you see a guy wandering around the map, he will sell you a key to the castle dungeon for 500 gold
In the tree maze you get another party member so don't leave until you found her.
The Path: Up, Right, Up, Up, Right, Up.

The new party member can get rid of the blue magic orbs and let you into tower castle where you get another party member!
Nevermind, I didnt see this, thank you so much

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I hate to bother but does anyone else have problems running this? I try to get it going but I just get a busy icon for my cursor, then nothing. No new window no errror message just empty air.

Drake68655

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate to bother but does anyone else have problems running this? I try to get it going but I just get a busy icon for my cursor, then nothing. No new window no errror message just empty air.
Yep, same exact thing happening to me. It's a damn shame, cause I quite enjoy pixel stuff.

poopsmith88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't quite figure out how to progress. How do I access the tower at the top of the map? Also, when do I get more characters like the wizard/mage?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't quite figure out how to progress. How do I access the tower at the top of the map? Also, when do I get more characters like the wizard/mage?
Read through the posts from before, they probably will help. This one will most definitely.

Anyhoo, just got to the tree maze myself, found the witch, but was wondering: how to get to the place the hints were...erm...hinting at?
The "follow the yellow flowers, then the white flowers, skeleton..." way? There is an area with a suspicious -clickable- tree in the middle (and a portal in the upper-left corner) and four exits, but nothing more, seemingly.

And damn, will I need to do some extensive grinding all along?!
Nice, otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.