What's new

ADV Shota [TashiKani] 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました。/ Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) (RJ203431)

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's a side event (trigger event), you need to do the bunny one
instruction are complete, just follow it properly
I have. I've done all of the main girl events up to that point. In her section of your walkthrough I've done the other steps already besides step 3 obviously. I'm pretty sure I did step 4. It was kind of hard to tell as I didn't get an item from the vendor. Unless I'm supposed to and that's what I'm missing.

Is this something I can see while in Incubus form? Is it outside the bar or inside?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I have. I've done all of the main girl events up to that point. In her section of your walkthrough I've done the other steps already besides step 3 obviously. I'm pretty sure I did step 4. It was kind of hard to tell as I didn't get an item from the vendor. Unless I'm supposed to and that's what I'm missing.

Is this something I can see while in Incubus form? Is it outside the bar or inside?
i'm sorry but did you say that you skip step 3? or you don't understand how to?
the vendor will give you some sort of liquor that make the bunny girl drunk, but in order to make that liquor you need all the fruit (actually i kinda did a test run again and somehow you can just get the liquor from the vendor if 3rd option exist)
after you obtain the liquor, visit the bar at night and give it to bunny girl (before the last option) then just waste your time by get in the toilet.
later the bunny will block the exit and event will start, after that there's item on the floor which is the chain, absolutely no way you can miss it.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm sorry but did you say that you skip step 3? or you don't understand how to?
the vendor will give you some sort of liquor that make the bunny girl drunk, but in order to make that liquor you need all the fruit (actually i kinda did a test run again and somehow you can just get the liquor from the vendor if 3rd option exist)
after you obtain the liquor, visit the bar at night and give it to bunny girl (before the last option) then just waste your time by get in the toilet.
later the bunny will block the exit and event will start, after that there's item on the floor which is the chain, absolutely no way you can miss it.
I apologize, I guess I was not explaining myself very well. I was exclusively trying to get help with step 3 in the Warrior girl event. I'm not sure what exactly I was doing wrong, but I did figure it out.

I appreciate you attempting to help me figure it out though! I would give Rep if it were still a function on the new forums!

fellern

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you Mick for your guide. Could you help me a little with the warrior event?

What I did until now
. exhausted all her conversation options;
. went into her house in incubus form while she's out
. Inspected the shelf and the odd sculpture in the middle of her house.
. I get all the characters Kunoichi, loli, ice cream and the bunny events;
. got all the three items (「毒レープ」, 「ランジェビー」and 「うごくくさり」(source )) and
. I inspected the sculpture,

however, when I speak with the warrior the game says "it is missing something" (何が足りない)

My japanese is very weak to understand what is missing. Is there something that I am missing?

Thank you in advance

edit -
I passed one day and the event ocurred... I dont know what exaclty was the trigger...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ver2.0 is out..
From what i see it basicaly alot of new content ( +120mb worth of file)
also something about date event

Mick2000

Reputation score
quite a big update and i still can't figure out how to beat this game...
damn, what could the dev put to 120mb

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gave it a try....
So the new v2 patch is about..
- 2 additional scene for each heroine (there 14x2, yeah thats the main reason for the big file)
- 1 new heroine (2 scene)
- Able to date with each heroine, and bringing them to private room. (in the bath house)
- Individual ending for each heroine after completing what they want ( seriusly no idea how to do this -.- / the hint is in PDF file but i cant copy the text).

I will attach the PDF file here, hope if anyone can translate it or tell us what needed to clear each ending

Attachments

Lazyrick

Reputation score
left to right
1. talk to the black knight, the guide old man, and the number 1 squeezer bro (fruit guy in the south).
2. talk to number 1 squeezer bro, the black knight, and the new heroine, lamy.
3. talk to shepe (the nun), vanie (bunny bar owner), and marian (crepe seller).
4. talk to the black knight, weishel? (silver knight captain), teimy (green knight lady), and shepe.
5. go to the pond in the central map and chose "ここでひとやすみ".
6. enter the bar.
7. talk to number 1 squeezer bro 3 times, and face the central toilet?
8. talk to suzu (little girl), the sister, and vanie.
9. go from the crepe shop, to the beach, to the baths. after the scene, talk to vanie.
10. enter the bar.
11. go to vanie's house (in the south for those who forgot).
12. talk to the flasherwoman and apple? (pretty sure this is second demon, but can't remember.)
13. talk to number 1 squeeze bro.
14. from the menu 話す、pick やっちゃう。
bonus round for the dateless new character.
1. invite suzu on a date, and talk to lamy.
2. visit lamy's house late at night.
I haven't actually gone on any of the dates yet, as i'm replaying, but these should work.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
and... who is lamy?
lamy, or ラミー, is the new girl they added as part of the 2.0 update. she owns the fishing cabin by the sea. you can't meet her until after you complete the story. you can see a small pic of her at the bottom of the date guide pdf Altrius posted.

p.s. I don't believe there is any partials for the game. the guides on page 1 should get you through the story pretty easy. if you get stuck somewhere, feel free to ask.

Manuli3

Reputation score
lamy, or ラミー, is the new girl they added as part of the 2.0 update. she owns the fishing cabin by the sea. you can't meet her until after you complete the story. you can see a small pic of her at the bottom of the date guide pdf Altrius posted.

p.s. I don't believe there is any partials for the game. the guides on page 1 should get you through the story pretty easy. if you get stuck somewhere, feel free to ask.
thanks good man . i would like a partial or a future englsh ver for this game cause a want understand the story of the game thats all

Mick2000

Reputation score
e
Are there new sex scenes for each girl?! cuz holy shit i hope we get a walkthrough soon
each character got 2 event. 14x2 event so yes that exactly why the update have over 100MB file in it.
no walkthrough, only some clue from pdf file in game file. i think we can't engage on date event unless we clear the main game first, the problem is even with all the clue i still can't beat it.

Blessed Shikibuss

Reputation score
I downloaded full save awhile ago, but i cant read moonspeak so i just guessed my way to the gallery and i still dont know all thier locations and times

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ergh is not that hard... if u look 1st page there literally already walktrough there -.-
this is JP walktrough just google translate it for now.

for the v2.0 lazyrick already translate it what u have to do during the date to get their respective ending - 1 scene / and the other scene is by going to bathouse and get private room

also don't bother asking for savefile on all unlock atm, cuz the 2 new scene for each girl + new girl in v2 doesn't get saved in recollection room...

Manuli3

Reputation score
can anyone help me with this? i have instaled the fonts that exist in the game folder, I run the game with locale emulator or applocale but this happen... please...what i have to do? 333.PNG Captura342.PNG

Mick2000

Reputation score
language pack? pretty sure it because your computer/laptop (whatever you use) can't recognize the japanese typewrite.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
i done it and dont work
Are you sure you changed it correctly? if you're using windows 10, you need to go under administrative languages and change the setting for non-unicode programs.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Are you sure you changed it correctly? if you're using windows 10, you need to go under administrative languages and change the setting for non-unicode programs.
yes that one.
i done it and dont work
control panel > clock and region > region > administrative > change system locale
it should be easy... unless you're a retard (sorry)
or if it still not work than try add language keyboard at bottom right (if WIN 10) and add japanese, in hope your platform can read japanese
IF it still not work than i'm out

Last edited: