What's new

RPG [ wandowando ] [ ワンドワンド ] Helena Mercenary Corps ~The Cuckolded Comrades~ / ヘレナ傭兵団~寝取られていく仲間達~ (RE211211) (RJ211211)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
First time i start a thread, anyway i finally got this game, but sadly i can't opine too much of how good or bad it is since i can't hook it, if someone can help me i would be really thankfull.

Almost forgot there is already at least 1 torrent for the game.

Also i got it working with AGTH (used the /x3 from a similar game) but it doesn't really grab the text well.

Last edited:

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy crap, it's a hentai fire emblem xD
Would be nice if I could understand it though :S

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah I have been trying to hook it as well. No luck so far. I wonder if it might need complicated hook code.

Holy crap, it's a hentai fire emblem xD
Would be nice if I could understand it though :S

This is also a fire emblem game if you are interested :)

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks intresting, Using google translate, It seems like you can get your own unit raped by the enemy when your unit is defeated.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is hard I can't make it past the second level.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably not accurate but the menu is like this:

In preparation stage it is probably:
1. Unit Arrangement - choose who will fight in the battle
2. Item Arrangement
1. Set item for each unit
2. Exchange item
3. Arrange unit position
4. Not sure, maybe just checking unit status
5. Not sure
3. Objective/Information
4. Deploy/Start Battle
5. Save Game

In battle, when choosing a unit:
1. Move (disappear after the unit move)
2. Strike/Magic (attack)
3. Staff (only for staff/healing user) - the choice won't appear for non-staff/heal user
4. Use item
5. Exchange item with adjacent friendly unit -
the choice only appear if there is a unit next to you
6. End unit movement

In battle, menu:
1. Save
2. Option
3. Mission/Objective
4. End Turn

And about how to play it....Well it works exactly like Fire Emblem. I don't know how to explain better sorry lol

Last edited:
OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Probably not accurate but the menu is like this:

In preparation stage it is probably:
1. Unit Arrangement - choose who will fight in the battle
2. Item Arrangement
1. Set item for each unit
2. Exchange item
3. Arrange unit position
4. Not sure, maybe just checking unit status
5. Not sure
3. Objective/Information
4. Deploy/Start Battle
5. Save Game

In battle, when choosing a unit:
1. Move (disappear after the unit move)
2. Strike/Magic (attack)
3. Staff (only for staff/healing user) - the choice won't appear for non-staff/heal user
4. Use item
5. Exchange item with adjacent friendly unit -
the choice only appear if there is a unit next to you
6. End unit movement

In battle, menu:
1. Save
2. Option
3. Mission/Objective
4. End Turn

And about how to play it....Well it works exactly like Fire Emblem. I don't know how to explain better sorry lol
Thanks, that is exactly what i needed, the only one i recognized was the save one xD

Now we only need a way to hook it......i tried a trick used in a similar game but it doesn't work, i got it from here https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/1723495-rj209286-聖樹のバラ姫-ntr-srpg can someone else check and see if it works for you? just to check is not me doing something wrong.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I played trial for this a while back.

Unless it's been changed since then: The idea is nice, but the execution is a bit questionable.

See, to get H scene you actually to get the girl defeated, meaning you'll have to sacrifice them.
BUT at the same time, you can't progress unless you clear the map, so in order to get H scene you have to intentionally cripple your own strength to do so.
And since the NTR is in multiple stages, you have to lose them multiple times to get the eventual NTR, then the girl become an enemy so you'll have it even harder.

Frankly I think the best Fire Emblem style H-game is probably from resentiment, where you're on the bad guy's side so there's all the incentive to defeat female enemies to get them (both as unit and for H scene)

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unless it's been changed since then: The idea is nice, but the execution is a bit questionable.

See, to get H scene you actually to get the girl defeated, meaning you'll have to sacrifice them.
BUT at the same time, you can't progress unless you clear the map, so in order to get H scene you have to intentionally cripple your own strength to do so.
And since the NTR is in multiple stages, you have to lose them multiple times to get the eventual NTR, then the girl become an enemy so you'll have it even harder.

Frankly I think the best Fire Emblem style H-game is probably from resentiment, where you're on the bad guy's side so there's all the incentive to defeat female enemies to get them (both as unit and for H scene)
....if you can point me to the thread for that one...and if it can be hooked, also the idea of the girls actually turning on you is what really catched my attention.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
....if you can point me to the thread for that one...and if it can be hooked, also the idea of the girls actually turning on you is what really catched my attention.
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/14384-resentiment-奴隷王女シャルロット-slave-princess-charlotte

don't know if it can be hooked, I can read JP somewhat so I never bother with the text hooking stuffs.

If you just want game where girls can turn on you without risking game over, then this https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...-soft-slg-leane-of-legitimate-crown?styleid=2 would be better since it doesn't fuck you over just by losing a girl (it's not a fire emblem style game tho)

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/14384-resentiment-奴隷王女シャルロット-slave-princess-charlotte

don't know if it can be hooked, I can read JP somewhat so I never bother with the text hooking stuffs.

If you just want game where girls can turn on you without risking game over, then this https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...-soft-slg-leane-of-legitimate-crown?styleid=2 would be better since it doesn't fuck you over just by losing a girl (it's not a fire emblem style game tho)
Thanks and thanks, i was mostly interested because if it can be hooked i can at least try it, as long as i get accostumed to HOW to play it i can at least learn to dicern the menus.

Now that i look them better i think i saw at least 1 of those in the translation section.....

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
in the final stage full of fucking chicken with spear, the super boss and the broken bridge... what i need to do? i have cleared all map and there is no enemy but neither stuff to interact with... so im stuck here.

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might need all your npcs alive, not sure. Line up all living units on a horizontal line by the river, closest to the broken bridge after killing all enemies. Might need them in some order, or not. I had them all alive and just lined them up as that is the only spot they can go, minus the flyer. I think there are 4 more levels for 11 total. Beat the game, made sure to lose all npcs on every map except the one with the broken bridge. ( think you need them all alive or maybe just the flyer ).

Last map with all ntr/scenes unlocked, only had the flyer unit, turn into an enemy. Flyer unit did not attack... Think it was a different end keeping flyer alive vs killing at the end. Didn't unlock any new HCG. Not going to waste time with a pure run to see if, you get one.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Might need all your npcs alive, not sure. Line up all living units on a horizontal line by the river, closest to the broken bridge after killing all enemies. Might need them in some order, or not. I had them all alive and just lined them up as that is the only spot they can go, minus the flyer. I think there are 4 more levels for 11 total. Beat the game, made sure to lose all npcs on every map except the one with the broken bridge. ( think you need them all alive or maybe just the flyer ).

Last map with all ntr/scenes unlocked, only had the flyer unit, turn into an enemy. Flyer unit did not attack... Think it was a different end keeping flyer alive vs killing at the end. Didn't unlock any new HCG. Not going to waste time with a pure run to see if, you get one.
wtf! that map is like hell! and i must save most of the ally? argh... ok, it's time to do cheat engine work. again. thx anyway.

for ending i think depend on who have the "full corruption skill" (gained after 3 rape on the same girl), like other game similiar to this one. we will see..

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To me this game comes off as to hard. It's very easy for characters to get 1 hit KO'd, and very annoying if it happens to the MC, you can restart maps over and over to get some good rolls at the start and make it to the end. It doesn't help that the healing staff is limited, you can't really take your time and keep everyone topped off. I like the concept overall, but I also like to be able to finish the games I play.

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
...is there a way to make so the ESC key doesn't close the game, i am too used to it being the back key to everything.........is frustrating......

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score

When I read "Hentai Fire Emblem" I was excited but I have to agree with you here.
It's one thing to use GoR in games where you can experience it just by failing a level or something, but in FE, even if you lose the occasional unit in a run, you REALLY don't want it.

I'll have to look up that other one you mentioned.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
uhmm its strange... i've finally reach the end with every girl in full corruption and both win or lose dont have any event... really disappointed.
so.. there is 3 scene for each of the 5 girls, 15 scene in total? nothing more?