What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Wolfenstahl] Deathblight RPG – Operation Thunderfang

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I probably could have explained that better.
What I was thinking would be like some kind of progressively more depraved situations when you rescue a captured character, like:
1st time, character is just getting sexed.
2nd time, character is impregnated/pregnant.
3rd time, if they want to take it that far, pregnant gangbang and/or birth.
(could make it more progressive and add more stages, but that would be a lot of work. 3 seems reasonable.)

Never got around to playing Asagi, did hear it was good though, will check it out if I can find a DL.
Alright, now I think I get what you mean. And that's another game entirely. There's a circle recently that's been churning out games like that with two girls per game and one gets captured if you lose as her.
It'll take way too much variation to add that and be worth the time. Especially since this game is a side project and not the main project. But yes, go play Asagi. I'll pm you a link for a slightly older version of the unfinished translation.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like that the people in the hotel react to the girl's being in different statuses, such a nude or slave. I like humiliation like that.

Though it's too bad the people outside the hotel and at the docks don't currently react to anything and just say their standard line.

OP
L

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm, yeah I feel pregnancy stuff is maybe a bit too niche for it to be included by popular demand, but you never know. Though I guess it might be also a technical challenge.
I know Asagi didn't really have that, but I guess we will see how much they're going to modify the game.

Either way, even if they did include more pregnancy stuff in combination with the corruption system, I doubt they'd go up until birth with it. That is even more niche than pregnancy =/

I like that the people in the hotel react to the girl's being in different statuses, such a nude or slave. I like humiliation like that.

Though it's too bad the people outside the hotel and at the docks don't currently react to anything and just say their standard line.
You know what, I actually didn't realize that when I played, but you're right. I know the people in the hotel react differently but the others outside I never really tested.
Too bad, I hope they change that in the next version. I'm gonna let them know in the stream tomorrow!
My only guess would be that it's a lot of work writing so many unique and different lines for the NPCs and they might be focusing on advancing the story right now. Still would add a lot of flavor to the world if they added little things like that more.

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I figured I should drop a note in here.
New public version out on the blog for free (Alpha 3.1) and new version on Patreon (Alpha 4).

Alpha 4 will be made public once the next version hits Patreon.
(ultimately, it's a free game)

Wow I got a post from the dev himself in here! :eek:
Senpai noticed me, haha.

I hope my post was okay, Wolfenstahl?
I usually post on ULMF if I see topics of a game we work on.
And no worries it was perfectly fine thank you very much ^^
(also I noticed... thanks for posting on other websites as well! I usually just post here on ULMF, so it's much appreciated, thank you very much)

And yes, the next major update will have a simple "job system" with CG scenes associated to these jobs.
Also this will be the start of the corruption system we planned to add to the game.

About pregnancy:
As Noble 6 said, yeah, it's not part of the game system we use (Moral Sword of Asagi system) so we can't implement it into combat.
But there's some CG scenes with pregnancy, and there will be some more in the future.

And also would like to see a game over that progresses to birth, but that might be too "extreme" for their artists' taste.
One such scene is actually planned for the next major release.
(as game over for the job hentai scenes, when the player makes the heroine engage in too much hentai and maxes corruption out)

Thanks for all the feedback, I noted it down and try to keep it in mind for future releases!

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm having trouble with this. I've downloaded the 3.1 Alpha and unpacked it without trouble, but now when I try to launch the Game.exe file, it give an error message saying that the file is corrupted and I should virus-scan before reinstalling the application. Though ?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I love the art, but there are some things that I didn't quite like.

1) The emphasis on pregnancy/bloating in GoR. I feel like you could have had a scene or two where that isn't the immediate result of being captured/enslaved.
2) A lack of pheromone/mind control-esque content. In Paperheads and another of your games I played, that was a selling point for me. Is there intent to add some of that later on? I also feel like the second mission is a missed opportunity for this.
3) Demo felt a bit short. Not really a complaint, either, just a whine. Derp.

I'll say that, with what's available, while some of the content is a bit of a turn-off, is pretty good. I can appreciate when a developer doesn't go out of their way to reinvent the wheel, but simply wants to paint it another color. I'm of the mind that one ought to be content with the tools available and make it work, but that's probably just me. Anyways, good on you guys, and here's hoping you don't run into any roadblocks!

Alderaan86

Reputation score
Changelog Alpha4

- Added the rest of the second dungeon!

-> Explore the Labs fully and find Chiira as well as fight the boss to finish the mission!

-> 3 New CG Scenes are ready to be found and collected!

- Added one additional Clone to the enemies in part 2 of the dungeon: The Aurora Clone!

- Added Giant Wasps as enemies in a special, optional area you can access from the new area of the second dungeon.

- Changed Catheline's "Shred" ability to deal damage 3 times instead of only 2. Now it's more in line with the animation.

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Alderaan86

You do realize that link is going to be taken down by the developer when they see it here. Also, why are you posting it here anyway? Especially with the developer (Wolfenstahl) being part of the community here.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I defeated the new Aurora clone in the prision part and got the L3 keycard, but I cannot leave. It says I need to defeat the demon boss of this section first, but all the cells are either locked or empty.
Am I missing something, or just a glitch?

EDIT: Had to use an older save. I'm just stupid as usual.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
About pregnancy:
As Noble 6 said, yeah, it's not part of the game system we use (Moral Sword of Asagi system) so we can't implement it into combat.
But there's some CG scenes with pregnancy, and there will be some more in the future.

One such scene is actually planned for the next major release.
(as game over for the job hentai scenes, when the player makes the heroine engage in too much hentai and maxes corruption out)
Yeah, I didn't really mean integrated into combat, probably should have been more clear. I meant more like when you go to rescue a captured character, there could be a chance they have been impregnated if they are corrupted enough. Would only have to add a belly to their standing/combat images if they are afflicted by the pregnant status. Wouldn't be all that much work for your artist.

And that's good to hear, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Ninja_Named_Bob They could likely add some kind of option to skip that kind of content, most of the CGs involving pregnancy have non-pregnant variants. Would just be a matter of adding a switch for it and checking for that switch in each event. And the pregnant status I mentioned above could be prevented/cured with an item if the player isn't into that kind of thing.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I defeated the new Aurora clone in the prision part and got the L3 keycard, but I cannot leave. It says I need to defeat the demon boss of this section first, but all the cells are either locked or empty.

EDIT: Had to use an older save. I'm just stupid as usual.

That area is definitely bugged. If you defeat the "boss" then come back you get stuck there. I was trying to find out what the slave outfit for the new chick looked like and got stuck there (you rescue her in this area if she gets captured).

Last edited:

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That area is definitely bugged. If you defeat the "boss" then come back you get stuck there. I was trying to find out what the slave outfit for the new chick looked like and got stuck there (you rescue her in this area if she gets captured).
Older version saves might not work. I used a new save and had 0 problems since. Are you using a save carried over from an older version?

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We've been away for the weekend because of an emergency, but we're back now and working on fixes again.
And yeah, usually I don't go after piracy, but I'll have to ask for the link being taken down because it's literally "under my nose" and it's just the natural and fair thing to do for our patrons.
(I mean, I basically just look at ULMF, Patreon, our blog and twitter, everything that happens outside of that, I'll just ignore, I'd rather invest my time in actually working on games and answering questions, gathering feedback etc.)

Ultimately the game will be free for everyone anyways.
It's just one of the benefits (early access) we give our patrons for supporting us and making the whole thing possible.

I'll note down all the feedback and see that things are fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks for reporting the bug with the mid-boss!

EDIT:
I just realized that it's the official upload link, so we just deleted that one.

EDIT2:
I totally forgot to answer some questions, sorry about that!
(I just returned home from a 10+ hours car drive, please forgive me ^^")

I love the art, but there are some things that I didn't quite like.

1) The emphasis on pregnancy/bloating in GoR. I feel like you could have had a scene or two where that isn't the immediate result of being captured/enslaved.
2) A lack of pheromone/mind control-esque content. In Paperheads and another of your games I played, that was a selling point for me. Is there intent to add some of that later on? I also feel like the second mission is a missed opportunity for this.
3) Demo felt a bit short. Not really a complaint, either, just a whine. Derp.

I'll say that, with what's available, while some of the content is a bit of a turn-off, is pretty good. I can appreciate when a developer doesn't go out of their way to reinvent the wheel, but simply wants to paint it another color. I'm of the mind that one ought to be content with the tools available and make it work, but that's probably just me. Anyways, good on you guys, and here's hoping you don't run into any roadblocks!
We plan to add other topics like aphrodisiacs, pheromone, mind control etc. to the game in the future, yes!
Some of that might be part of 3rd dungeon or 4th dungeon.

Alpha 4 currently has about 3 hours playtime (beginning to end, tutorial included), we're working on expanding on it of course!

Thank you very much!
We're going to give it our all as usual.

I'm having trouble with this. I've downloaded the 3.1 Alpha and unpacked it without trouble, but now when I try to launch the Game.exe file, it give an error message saying that the file is corrupted and I should virus-scan before reinstalling the application. Though ?
Some people reported problems with the Exe-files (there's no virus of course, I scanned them multiple times, but Windows likes to throw some warnings on Exe-files in general).
So we plan to distribute Zip-files in the future to avoid this problem.
I'll re-upload Alpha 3.1 as Zip-file as soon as possible!
(you'll find the link on the blog in probably an hour or so after this post)

Other than that, you need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP.
I also linked to the official download on the blog.
(I have no control over that link, as it's the official source of RPG Maker)
At any rate, you need the RTP to be able to play the game.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm quite disappointed the battle H cut-ins aren't different based on the enemy, but I understand development priorities might play a role in that. Any plans for this to change?

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I understand, I wish we could be a bit more liberal with the battle H cut-ins too.
One reason for this is that we try to keep the workload manageable (adding more poses for more enemies is a lot more work after all), but the main problem really is this:

We're using the code from Asagi, so we have to work with the limitations of it.
(I'm not complaining here, just trying to explain the situation)
As you can see, there is two areas, one marked in violet/pink while the other is red.
The red area is reserved for "captured state" (HP drops to 0), while the violet/pink area is for the cut-ins that happen when the heroines are not defeated yet, but are currently being lewded.

We basically already filled in 3 slots, and there's 5 slots left (if I interpret the code correctly, there's technically only 4 slots left in the current code).
For these slots there's reserved:
- tentacle hentai
- blindfolded hentai
- restrained and vibrator inserted
- restrained and fucked

Technically, they already use up all the available spaces.
So we can't make additional graphics for different types of enemies.
We try to make up for this by providing as many high quality CG scenes (with appropriate enemy types) as possible.

And yes, I also tried making some modifications to the code, but it's really hard and it causes more trouble usually, so we decided to stick to the original Asagi code and work within it's limitations.
I hope you understand.
(and yup, one day, after Deathblight RPG, I figured I should work on a game with one heroine only and go all out on the graphics on that one, but that's still further down the line, it's much more manageable with one character, instead of 4-6+ characters like it is with a game like Deathblight RPG)

EDIT:
I'm also in the middle of compiling and uploading the newest fix.
It should be up on Patreon within the next 1-2 hours!
Thanks to everyone for reporting bugs.
Keep it coming!

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If coding is the issue I'm not sure why you couldn't add the pictures to the picture folder (at least already separated into individual images like in Asagi ie. actor01_cutin_03e within graphics/picture instead of the actor01_03 sheet of pictures under graphics/faces. Then just import the image under the resource manager. Then under the common event that controls image display add additional if statements such that
If (Actor01 is in State A) {
If (Enemy = X) {
Show PictureX
ElseIf (Enemy = Y) {
Show PictureY
and so on....
Those commons events I'm thinking of are 26-37 in the original Asagi game.

Not very good with RPGMaker in general though so I don't know how exactly you take those combined images and separate them out other than doing it manually in like GIMP or photoshop. Of course if you've already done all this and it still didn't work for whatever reason, then feel free to disregard this.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Movement speed too slow even when holding dash, QoL is key!

OP
L

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Alpha 4 for whoever wants it
Wow, a pirate in MY topic, even though the dev already posted in here AND it's the official link provided by the devs to boot?
Holy hell, now I'm upset!

Can some mod please delete that? That is not cool, dude...

I'm sorry Wolfenstahl, I failed you, I haven't looked at this thread in some time and this happened...

Good work on Alpha4 though, you guys, I really enjoyed it!

I ran into that bug too, with a new save even, so it's not just you.
But that one has since been fixed in the newest version, it was only present in the release version for me.