What's new

[ハウスゲーム] くノ一アヤメ Kunoichi Ayame (RJ212847)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the guy who made Bitch Exorcist Rio.
Game's already out.

(The UI seems to be from Wolf RPG?)
Seems to be one of those action game in RPGMaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nice! I'll probably pick this one up for myself once it hits English dlsite.

While I'm positive it will be a pretty good game based on House Game's history, I'm curious to see the reception his first non-Rio game will get.

Reputation score
I hope it has h sound effects this time, I tried to play the rio games but the total lack of sound during h scenes kills it for me.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I want Rio back
I'm glad we're leaving her alone for a bit. We had six games with her and they were starting to blend together.
Shame we never got that animated game with the girl with the white hair and latex.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I'm at a loss here.
How do you even trigger the h-stuff? The only thing I got was a grope scene while battling the slime boss...

Edit* Ok, nvm I got it lol

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game is pretty linear
Enemy have H-attack with two situation, one to raise her libido, when it's at 100, will do a H-scene.
And in dungeon with the "danger" and monster in the upper right, losing those will get H-scene too.

Just missing two scene and no idea where to get the rope item.

Last edited:

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To get gold bombs, pick up the key southwest after seeing the theifs jump over the stones (after the snow area). use that in the area just above the starting village to open a door. take the recipe to the bomb maker, then activate the new H scene in the barracks (might have to talk to captain first). you can now craft gold bombs.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is pretty linear
Enemy have H-attack with two situation, one to raise her libido, when it's at 100, will do a H-scene.
And in dungeon with the "danger" and monster in the upper right, losing those will get H-scene too.

Just missing two scene and no idea where to get the rope item.

The first row missing CG is the one in the VIP room of the Inn located to the left town from start town. The hostess will block you off, but you can "walk" pass the lady through the invisible wooden wall 1 space to the right.

edit: I believe the CG is missable if you defeat the monster because it locks you out afterwards. Failing to defeat the monster won't result in a game over. And with that, I think that may be the rope recipe your looking for.

Last edited:

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the second on the bottom has something to do with a secret in the final castle allowing you to sneak kill the king. I found a few secret areas but none that get there, but I see what i think is it in the bottom left of the third floor.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the second on the bottom has something to do with a secret in the final castle allowing you to sneak kill the king. I found a few secret areas but none that get there, but I see what i think is it in the bottom left of the third floor.
Use a gold bomb to create a hole underneath the map in the northwest room on the second floor.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Figured out how to get the rope, use Sneak in the 2nd town inn to get past the bunny girl guarding the entrance

yoky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To get gold bombs, pick up the key southwest after seeing the theifs jump over the stones (after the snow area). use that in the area just above the starting village to open a door. take the recipe to the bomb maker, then activate the new H scene in the barracks (might have to talk to captain first). you can now craft gold bombs.
can only make normal bomb. Am I missing something?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have no clue whatsoever to how to make normal bombs

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So.. I've beaten the slime boss and the pink orc in the inn.. what do I do now? The only area available to me seems to be the orc gatekeeper? Is that the end of the game?
edit: Also how do you increase your damage apart from getting the +1 sword?

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
can only make normal bomb. Am I missing something?
You need to get the gold bomb and blueprint from the bandit hideout, which is north-west of the third town
And it cost gold and high grade firework

I have no clue whatsoever to how to make normal bombs
In the third town, talk to the captain, he will give you permission to ask the bombmaker to make bomb if you sleep with the soldiers

So.. I've beaten the slime boss and the pink orc in the inn.. what do I do now? The only area available to me seems to be the orc gatekeeper? Is that the end of the game?
edit: Also how do you increase your damage apart from getting the +1 sword?
You still have more, now you can visit the bandit camp in the north-west to get the gold bomb blueprint, and get a good goblin village item to teleport there, which give you the water-spider that allow you to walk on water, and visit the underwater temple, beat the boss there to get gold shuriken, and access the golden gem stone to get 15 SP point.

Raising damage, is getting better equipment, the sword can go from +1, +2, +3 +gold, and there's also the shuriken to make too, otherwise, there's the cursed accessory that reduce HP and stuff, but raise your attack.
You can also visit the masage guy to get a attack buff for 300 step, second and third massage.

Last edited:

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You still have more, now you can visit the bandit camp in the north-west to get the gold bomb blueprint, and get a good goblin village item to teleport there, which give you the water-spider that allow you to walk on water, and visit the underwater temple, beat the boss there to get gold shuriken, and access the golden gem stone to get 15 SP point.

Raising damage, is getting better equipment, the sword can go from +1, +2, +3 +gold, and there's also the shuriken to make too, otherwise, there's the cursed accessory that reduce HP and stuff, but raise your attack.
You can also visit the masage guy to get a attack buff for 300 step, second and third massage.
Thanks! Is the bandit town going north first then left from the first town, or going somewhere else?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having severe FPS issues while playing? I've reached the orc bandit boss but every time I fight him the game slows to an unplayable crawl of what feels like 1 frame per minute.
Also, is there a way I can just sneak kill him?

Status
Not open for further replies.