What's new

[ハウスゲーム] くノ一アヤメ Kunoichi Ayame (RJ212847)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks! Is the bandit town going north first then left from the first town, or going somewhere else?
Go from third town, and it's not a town, it's a dungeon, so losing there will trigger a game over too.

Anyone else having severe FPS issues while playing? I've reached the orc bandit boss but every time I fight him the game slows to an unplayable crawl of what feels like 1 frame per minute.
Also, is there a way I can just sneak kill him?
It's something to do with RPG maker MV, it's been happening to alot of game.

Orc bandit boss? The pig guy in the third town? You can sneak attack him by going through the small path instead of facing him head on, probabely require you to bomb some bolder

Now just missing one boss it seems

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
None of my enemies are doing H-Attacks. Do they not unlock until later or something?

EDIT: The normal enemies don't have H-Attacks until after you beat the first boss.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go from third town, and it's not a town, it's a dungeon, so losing there will trigger a game over too.

It's something to do with RPG maker MV, it's been happening to alot of game.

Orc bandit boss? The pig guy in the third town? You can sneak attack him by going through the small path instead of facing him head on, probabely require you to bomb some bolder
share the save,lad.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can only make normal bomb. Am I missing something?
If you followed all those steps and completed the second H barracks scene, you should get the second crafting option to craft gold bombs from the bomb guy. If not, then i don't know what's missing for you to do.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
any changes on new version?
Bug fix and memory leak in some situation fix

He list the bug found and what is fixed here

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Developers really did good job with last two bosses(you can even count last boss as two bosses because of its different fighting style after assassination attempt and without it). I think this game had one of the best boss fights in action RPG maker games.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a trick to killing things? I keep getting destroyed. where do I find the sword piece to upgrade my dagger to +1?

Reputation score
Is there a trick to killing things? I keep getting destroyed. where do I find the sword piece to upgrade my dagger to +1?
You can still move while attacking, and if you move while attacking you'll face the same direction until you finish the combo. You can use that to quickly start a combo and move away before any enemy attacks you. To upgrade you need to unequip your sword and then talk to the blacksmith. The sword icon you are missing is the sword itself.

Glubschmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is the underwater temple located i cant seem to find it
Nevermind i found it

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is the game playable relatively well even though it's in Japanese? I tend to only play translated games (or if text is mostly irrelevant), but I'm itching to play an action-rpg and this one looks quite appealing.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the game playable relatively well even though it's in Japanese? I tend to only play translated games (or if text is mostly irrelevant), but I'm itching to play an action-rpg and this one looks quite appealing.
its not bad, if you have the MV unpacker + translation aggregator tho... that would be best.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nobody has uploaded a save yet so here's mine

Talk to the save-game cat and select the 2nd option to enter cg room
I can't seem to get the Zippyshare to work. It brings me to what looks like the same page, but unformatted.

Status
Not open for further replies.