What's new

[ハウスゲーム] くノ一アヤメ Kunoichi Ayame (RJ212847)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
According to one of the tutorials, B is sipposed to do something, isnt it? I can't get it to do anything though.

For combat, I'm also resorting to spamming fireballs. It's honestly the most effective way to fight, to the point where it feels like the other skills are completely useless.
Melee damage is trash-garbage, stealth only makes you do double (which is still worthless) and the game runs like such shit that using stealth attacks effectively is basically a coinflip.

To elaborate, at the start of the game the dagger does three damage. The wooden shuriken does 2, but lags the game so bad that half of the time it doesn't register your attack input after the second or third shuriken is in the air.
Putting points in sneak-attack means that you can occasionally hit for 6 damage (with the knife) or 4 (with the shuriken)
Fire-breath, on the other hand, does 20.
Put another level in stealth, and IIRC you get 3x damage. Firebreath V2 does 40. Enough to oneshot most of the enemies you'll encounter until after the third town. And it can hit multiple enemies.

Sneak attack with upgrades skills and weapons for 12 damage, or fireball for 40. Hmm, I wonder.

It's honestly kinda silly. If sneak-attacks were instant kills, then it'd be worthwhile, but a measly double damage isn't even worth bothering with.

That said, I do like this game. Art is great, as always. The main character has a wonderful design. (Honestly, it feels like Rio's outfits/character design have been going downhill. The first two were good, but now she's just wearing shorts and suspenders)
Ayame is nice and lithe, instead of the massive tits and huge ass that H-games usually go for. I like her expression too.
Oh, and the chibi in the bottom corner that changes when she does stuff (attack, firebreath, hide) is super cute.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone please write a simple walkthrough on where to go and what to do for the game?
I am stuck at the same place (beating the pink orc). Can't seem to go anywhere now except the dungeon north of the first town.
I was told in this thread that I can go to bandit village but I don't know how, and the road east is blocked by the soldier...

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'll write down what I know of, I guess.

Probably unneeded control notes.
Z to perform a melee attack, can chain to a 3-hit combo. Third hit has a 2x damage multiplier built in and has a slight AoE.
Hold Z until Ayame flashes red and release for a wide-AoE fire breath, costs 100MP to use. Damage depends on fire-breath upgrades taken, not equipment.
V to toggle stealth-mode. Entering stealth mode costs 50MP and rapidly drains MP over time. You can hide in plain sight of enemies and they'll lose track in a bit. Performing an attack breaks stealth. You should be mostly invulnerable in stealth mode unless the game wonks out. Upgrades taken in the stealth attack tree (same skill tree as the onigiri) increases the damage of the first melee combo done from stealth; they increase the damage of the first, second and last hits to 2x, 2x and 5x respectively.
S to eat an onigiri and heal 25/40/60 HP and 0/50/100 MP depending on skill tree upgrades taken.
D and F to drop normal or golden bombs that do damage in a 3x3 area. Normal bombs do 10 damage and breaks yellow rocks, golden bombs do 30 damage and breaks gray rocks. Upgrades taken in the stealth bomb tree increases damage of bombs in stealth mode to 2x and 3x respectively.

Walkthrough-ish something.
Note: You can always go to the Orc Castle north of the starting village from the beginning. Obviously it's ill recommended unless you're really, really good at the game and can handle the lags and slowdowns that may happen depending on your rig(?), as you start with a dinky 3 damage dagger and the enemies in the Orc Castle have hundreds to thousands of HP.
Note: With the exception of the final boss, all enemies that perform H-attacks have 2 versions, one when in a normal state and one when aroused.
Note: one of the beginning 1SP skills (white 'running man' icon in blue box) allows you to use souvenir items from villages/towns to fast-travel there. This is important.

Talking to the elder of the first village (purple hat old man) lets you rest and fully recover.
The boy in the first village can make onigiri from 10 rice, while the blacksmith can craft items. Remember to unequip your dagger before upgrading it. Dagger upgrades are in steps, talk to him again after upgrading it once and he'll have the next recipe ready. Get the souvenir from the blacksmith while you're at it.
The homeless guy in the southwest area of the first village has 2 scenes, one for talking to him normally and one for talking to him in an aroused state.

Head west from the starting village (relatively linear path), defeating the blue slime on the way, to reach the second town. Talk to everyone like in any RPG, you'll eventually get the souvenir, some foodstuffs and the first piece of information. Northwest building is a massage house, can grant a temporary stat boost plus H-scene. Going in the big building in the south, east area is free but west area has a bunnygirl who stops you from going there. Enter stealth to pass by undetected. Boss fight with pink orc inside. Pretty tough, but relatively manageable. There's a permanently missable H-scene from losing to him (no game-over) so do so at least once. Get climbing-rope recipe from beating him.

Return to first village, talk to village elder to deliver foodstuffs. This opens the way east. You can craft climbing-rope at the smith. Head east then take the north path to the goblin cave. GO Scene if you lose here. Go through the cave and beat the red slime for red slime fluid - this unlocks the massage house's 2nd H-scene. Bombing the rock blocking the passageway south of the red slime's room leads to the shuriken recipe.

Third village, again talk to everyone for souvenir and information. After talking to the bombman in the southeastern area (green name, can't miss it) talk to the green-named soldier in the south building twice and select the top option for a H-scene. You can now craft bombs at the bombman. The green-named captain fellow in the northeastern building allows you to go further east to the pig-orcs' stronghold. GO scene if you lose here. Bombing a rock near the northwest area of the pig-orcs' stronghold opens a path to ambush the pig-orc commander, greatly weakening him (highly recommended).

Return to the third village and talk to everyone again just to be safe. From the third village head east, north, west, west to the snow forest. Go through, taking out the purple slime in there for purple slime fluid and the massage house's 3rd H-scene as well as the Muramasa Shuriken recipe. There's an event after going through the snow forest featuring thieves jumping over gray rocks further west; ignore it for now and head south. Talk to the former thief for the third piece of information, and then head west to get a key off a sparkly on the ground.

Northwest of the first village is a destroyed village. Use the key to enter one of the houses, get the golden bomb recipe. Return to the third village, talk to bombman, again head to the south building, talk to the green-named man there twice and select the top option. You can now make golden bombs; also it seems that talking to the bombman (and not making a golden bomb) when you don't have any golden bombs at all has him give one to you for free.

Return to the crossroads beyond the snow forest and bomb the gray rocks the thieves jumped over. Enter the thieves' area (GO scene if you lose in areas with the DANGER sign on the top-right), do the usual. Thief boss; can't find a way to stealth-attack him so you probably need to fight normally. Occasionally he goes on a rampage, but hitting him in any way stops him (shuriken, stealth melee, fireball). Get the mysterious souvenir from him. You can return to the boss arena to grab the loot.

Use the mysterious souvenir to warp to the goblin village. Talk to the goblin chief in the northeastern building, then talk to the goblin in the northwestern building for a scene and the waterwalking boots. After taking all the chests previously blocked off by bodies of water if you want, head east from the first village and take the south path, water-walk to the ruins. There's a permanently missable GO scene here; make sure to lose once before defeating the boss of the area. Go through the western and eastern chambers to get the two colored fires, interact with the torches in the central area to open the path forward. Boss fight with the Mage King, win to get the fourth piece of information. The room also has LOTS of loot, the Golden Shuriken recipe, and a whopping 15SP from the crystal at the northern end.

On to the orc castle.
The brute-force method: go through from the front door and deal with the gatekeepers as they come. Note there's a GO scene from losing in the castle. In the end of the gauntlet will be the Orc King, holding a really awesome thunder sword. Hard boss fight, but abuse stealth enough and/or farm enough scapegoat dolls (auto-revive items) and you have a decent winning chance. Losing here gives a special GO scene.

The stealthy method: from the first village, head north one map; there's a pink flower near the entrance to the destroyed village, and a hidden path through the trees next to the pink flower (info 1). If you defeated the pig-orc commander, there will be less mooks in the castle (info 2). First floor, near the eastern side, there's a room with a decorative sword; check around to find a window exit and a shortcut to the second floor (info 3). Second floor, around the northwestmost corner, there's a map hanging on the wall. Drop a golden bomb right underneath the map to reveal another hidden passageway (info 4) that leads to a shortcut right to the throne room. Ambush the Orc King and he'll be much, much weaker. Losing here gives a special, different GO scene compared to fighting him head-on.

That's probably everything I think.

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use the mysterious souvenir to warp to the goblin village. Talk to the goblin chief in the northeastern building, then talk to the goblin in the northwestern building for a scene and the waterwalking boots. After taking all the chests previously blocked off by bodies of water if you want, head east from the first village and take the south path, water-walk to the ruins. There's a permanently missable GO scene here; make sure to lose once before defeating the boss of the area. Go through the western and eastern chambers to get the two colored fires, interact with the torches in the central area to open the path forward. Boss fight with the Mage King, win to get the fourth piece of information. The room also has LOTS of loot, the Golden Shuriken recipe, and a whopping 15SP from the crystal at the northern end.
Thank you very much. But when I talk to the crystal it doesn't give me anything. Any idea why?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's an (almost) full save. I've unlocked all the H scenes, but it looks like I missed a few enemies. That being said, you're only downloading this for the H anyway, so I doubt you'll really care unless you're a perfectionist/completionist.

Also, seems like this guy really likes his tentacle pots.

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, seems like this guy really likes his tentacle pots.
Yup, I wasn't expecting that. I suppose it has become their signature now, everyone of their games has that scene.

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
I'm currently 36% done with translating the h-scenes. I will release it when i'm done. too lazy to do dialogue.

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
Man this dev loves to use katakana. It's totally messing with the translator so expect some improvising in some scenes. On a side note, the way he made the game is slightly annoying for me personally in terms of having to do the same scene twice for the gallery and in game....

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man this dev loves to use katakana. It's totally messing with the translator so expect some improvising in some scenes. On a side note, the way he made the game is slightly annoying for me personally in terms of having to do the same scene twice for the gallery and in game....
Man If you really translate it you are the best

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
Almost done now. The gallery is finished and now applying the translation to ingame combat scenes.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Alrighty I'm done. I've finished the gallery and ingame scenes with sex. There may be some missing parts.
Thank you very much for the translation :)

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alrighty I'm done. I've finished the gallery and ingame scenes with sex. There may be some missing parts.
You're the best, thank you very much!!

Just one thing, if you don't have any other projects, can you consider translating their previous game that has not been translated yet? It would be awesome.

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
Well right now I got a lot on my plate. Currently translating SonabiA which the dev in my eyes is legendary in making good solid games. You check out my gallery
on xvideo on one of his games here.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you save in this game? I need to know so I can use the full save to see the H-scenes.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well right now I got a lot on my plate. Currently translating SonabiA which the dev in my eyes is legendary in making good solid games. You check out my gallery
on xvideo on one of his games here.
That is good news. That Kunochi Peony game is one of my favourites.

AkaiK

Lurker
Reputation score
I think that translation should get its own thread. I had no idea this was translated and I just found out through randomly finding his video he uploaded on xvideos. Judging from the comments, some other guy didn't know either because they didn't check this thread.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Don't overhype yourself dearie, it is only for the H-scenes; which are -since we are talking about an H-RPG- still very cool to have in EN. And the feat itself is commendable. Guess machine TL will have to suffice for the pot.
What I am interested in, is if it could be managed to have only the patch files themselves uploaded somewhere, and would they be compatible with the 1.10 (latest) version of the game.

Anyhoo, looking forward to Ayame giving as favorable a time as Rio has in the past. Bless their hearts... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.