What's new

RPG [吹溜 / hukidamari] 討魔の乙女 / The Evilslayer Maiden (RJ212976)

Tanjoubi

Reputation score

Title: Touma no Otome
Circle: Hukidamari
DL Site:
Homepage:
Blog:
Release Date: 11/20/2017
Characters
Oniki Otome

Himesaki Mei:

Amakasu Koyuki:

CT-775:

Leone:

Caps:

Kuzu:

Momoka:

A new game from Hukidamari who did the Lady Knight Rifina game and a few others before that. I'm a particularly big fan of his art and scenarios in his games, so I figured I'd make a thread on the game. His RPGs are fairly standard, I think, so I don't think you should expect something revolutionary with his gameplay. That said, as a fan, I may consider taking up this as a project to translate, but I'd have to finish up what's on my current plate for other things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So... I realise the game isn't out yet, but do you happen to know, or have a decent clue towards:
  • What kind of fetishes are in (or likely to be in ) the game?
  • What methods of H-Content delivery do we expect?
    • Combat Rape?
    • Game-Over Rape?
    • Event Hunting for CG?
  • What kind of game play are we expecting? Will there be combat? I'm guessing yes from the huge sword, but...
Really wish this kind of stuff would be included in the first post. Not that I don't appreciate being notified of a new (and potentially awesome) game, but I have specific interests and it'd be nice to be able to easily define what HYPE level I should be at.

OP
T

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
So... I realise the game isn't out yet, but do you happen to know, or have a decent clue towards:
  • What kind of fetishes are in (or likely to be in ) the game?
  • What methods of H-Content delivery do we expect?
    • Combat Rape?
    • Game-Over Rape?
    • Event Hunting for CG?
  • What kind of game play are we expecting? Will there be combat? I'm guessing yes from the huge sword, but...
Really wish this kind of stuff would be included in the first post. Not that I don't appreciate being notified of a new (and potentially awesome) game, but I have specific interests and it'd be nice to be able to easily define what HYPE level I should be at.
Based on his past games and the descriptions on the homepage, I don't expect there will be combat rape, but game-over rape and event hunting CG should be in. Similarly, there should be bad end rape too, probably. I can always update the OP when I play through the game.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
played through the demo....
  • All the dungeons are totally random (and I mean totally, the exit can appear right next to the entrance on a floor), mobs are visible on map
  • There is hunting for cg
  • There is GOR (on boss fight in demo)
  • Combat is your normal rpg ace fair, turn based team fights, no frills
  • Its all quest based, for what you need to do. quests pick up automatically and complete automatically. You can talk to the teach to get a list of current quests that still need doing
  • There seems to be a bit of a grind to it... normal trash mobs in a given area were easy, but then the boss just wrecks house. Not sure how long it will take to level up (I killed as little as possible)
  • It seems like every important npc you need to talk to has some kind of bubble over their head indicating as much. "hidden" items on the map have the shiny star to point them out.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[*]What kind of fetishes are in (or likely to be in ) the game?
school girls / tentacles / monsters. given the npcs you talk to in the demo there will most likely be some teachers/staff involved in there too one way or another. I expect the majority of it to come from losing various boss fights.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a link for this game? (I don't see any loli in it) all links I've found are sites that contain malware.

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How are people getting past the red slime boss? It seems to be impervious to most damage besides the MC's Lightning bolt
I farmed the fuck out of the garbage dump with the rodent boss and the red slime still kicks my ass

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Here are my saves:

I only got it 90% complete after beating the game. I couldn't figure out how to get the rest.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How are people getting past the red slime boss? It seems to be impervious to most damage besides the MC's Lightning bolt
I farmed the fuck out of the garbage dump with the rodent boss and the red slime still kicks my ass
You have to use AOE skills with elemental attrributes against those. You can get those skills by spending your experience points in the menu screen. It's one of the sub-options in the menu immediately to the left of the one that allows you to save your game.

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to use AOE skills with elemental attrributes against those. You can get those skills by spending your experience points in the menu screen. It's one of the sub-options in the menu immediately to the left of the one that allows you to save your game.
Thank you, it was easy now cause I had overfarmed :D

I'm now missing three quests and can't seem to find way to cut down bushes blocking my way (hope it's not some side quest), one is probably the continuation of H scene with the janitor. The other two are

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
God this game is ridiculously difficult. One of the few I fully recommend using CE, if nothing else to give infinite health.
It doesn't get any easier after the slimes either, and I have no drive to grind as much as they seem to think you should.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Red slime is weak against frost. Guess who has an AOE-based ice attack?
Learning skills draws from available XP, so learning too many high-level school before a boss is a REALLY STUPID idea.

Use the 2-star dungeons to get enough XP for skills, the monsters there aren't too tough and have elemental weaknesses allowing them to be finished off in the first round.
As for bosses, exploit weaknesses and special skills that ignore defence. The magic mushrooms can only be farmed in dungeons, but getting enough gold for onigiri isn't hard. I've only revisited one 2-star dungeon once because I wanted a particular skill for one character and haven't really felt the need to do so otherwise.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm now missing three quests and can't seem to find way to cut down bushes blocking my way (hope it's not some side quest), one is probably the continuation of H scene with the janitor. The other two are

You can cut through bushes by getting the wind scroll from one of your party members (the healer) in the school library.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I haven't made it that far into the game for the first quest so can't answer that yet.
Chiakisan has answered the second question. Loot isn't bad and the leaves can be sold for a nominal 3G each.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

First one is talk to the girl you save int he library(Go left on the school second floor) She'll give you a wind scroll that will act like Pokemon Cut ability to cut bush

Second one is collect the mushroom from the dungeon of the same name, and give ot the blonde girl in the gym, she'll join, and get a scene, when she reach level 20