What's new

RPG [吹溜 / hukidamari] 討魔の乙女 / The Evilslayer Maiden (RJ212976)

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You should wait a little, there will be an update -with additional content- in January.
v1.02 (11.28) supposedly was only little bugfixes; though the standing pictures' H versions were added to the recollection room (gallery?), too.

Interests me as well, because frankly, this one looks quite nice!
Ah sweet, in that case I'll wait for the update and hopefully an eventual torrent as well. Thanks for the info!

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
it's not a main fetish in this game but yes, there is some ntr scene. specifically the scenes with the old "teacher", i think (the old and ugly guy with green dress).
btw, if u whant to play this game only for ntr feels probably u will be disappointed. u can pass and go on, dont bother too much (or at least use the complete save file).
Pretty much all of the non-GOR scenes is with the janitor. There's technically NTR but its rather weak since the guy who likes her and who she kinda likes back is a very minor character, he pretty much one step short of being a random faceless nameless student NPC. She's the Student Council President and he's the VP so the relationship is there I guess, but you don't really feel it much.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... soo I've been away from this life for a while now, because my computer suffered a power shortage that nearly sent me to a coffin.
Anyway, I finally got time to play this and I just realised you need to waste the xp you gain on new skills and thus you have to level up again to be able to widthstand a boss fight. Does this mean this game is going to be boring as hell with the grinding element as the main factor here or is there a way to go around this?...

I mean cmon... my party is lvl11, lvl11, lvl5 and lvl11 and with several spells unlocked and now I can't even deal decent damage to the gobling boss gang -_-

Edit* Is there a way to even level up the bot? It's always lvl5 and it's getting pretty useless :|

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please, someone, make partial for this at least item description and quest

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently this game got updated some days ago, adding scenes in the bath house.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a full save for this game? It's pretty grindy and the past links appear to be dead/not latest version.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This save is missing the last 2 scenes. Not that that is a big loss.
So, enjoy :3

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not a 100% save but it fills in the empty spots I'm not sure how you get the 3 I'm missing but If some want to have a crack with my save here you go

the saves on the far right should be at bosses from final boss to the apartment boss I think the rest are before the final boss somewhere collecting CG's. I would do it myself but I think for one my saves are to late but if some has saves at or near the CGs that is missing then should be easy

also I found a women with claws in the dojo near endgame but her text isn't translated so no idea whats going on there

EDIT: is 100% now updated with missing stuff same as my link below

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's a full save in etigoya's.
Just go grab it it you want the full gallery.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't want to put a direct link here without getting permission but if you search on here or on google for etigoya and check his signature he has a link where you can get alot of completed save files for pretty much any ecchi game he's super helpful

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
His thread on ulmf is old and the one on Eyny is literally impossible to access. You have to register an account to grab his stuff and they don't let you use certain types of email addresses when registering. It's fucking horrendous, and it would be really nice if you or someone could just upload the save here. I'm sure he wouldn't mind but hopefully he has a different stream than that terrible site.

Nvm went through the hassle and finally got it. But the last 2 scenes are still missing? I guess the author never implemented those.

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
might be the 2 new scenes in the bathhouse I think were the new ones I don't know cause I've only played the new version just my saves got those and missing 3 of the ones in the original complete save on here I would finish it and get a completed one but I've got no idea how to trigger them and I might need to restart to get some of them

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait what new version? Ugh this is complicated as hell I thought 2.02 is the latest one

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think 2.02 is the newest just I haven't played any older versions so I'm not sure which scenes were added to the current version but I do remember someone saying that they were bathhouse ones I think which you unlock by doing a good chunk of the janitors requests so If anyone can unlock those with etigoya save probably finish it all. I 'll have a go in a bit and edit this post see if that is all of them might be a bit because need to reinstall the game

EDIT: Managed to use etigoya save and put a couple of mine in to unlock that last stuff they were different scenes but its all done 100% save I took out all my save files out to make it quicker to download

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ay, ver3.01 is out, roughly 5 new scene added?

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup, in Ci-En the author pointed out what was added.

「討魔の乙女」のアプデ申請をしておきました。
ver3.01になります。

■追加された点
【Hイベント】
・学園前でのイベント(淫乱度100以上)
・ゲームセンターでのイベント(↑のイベントを見た)
・屋上でのイベント(淫乱度70以上)
・駅前のマンホールでのイベント(EC教の服)
・駅前のマンホールイベント(↑のイベントを見た)
・駅前のマンホールイベント(↑のイベントを見た、淫乱度120以上)
・BADEND(妖魔石無しで、淫乱度130以上でボス倒す)

【その他】
・病院のボス倒した後に、スラム街で裏ボス
・一部装備やスキルの追加

というものです。

デバッグが足りてないかもしれません。
バグがあれば、ci-enか、ブログに報告してもらえれば幸いです。

ではまた。

Google translate:
I made an application for "Devil's Maiden".
It will be ver3.01.

■ Added points
[H event]
・ Events in front of the school (Nasty level of 100 or more)
・ Event at the game center (I saw the event in ↑)
・ Events on the rooftop (Nasty level 70 or higher)
・ Events in the manhole in front of the station (EC clothes)
・ Manhole event in front of the station (I saw the event in ↑)
・ Manhole event in front of the station
・ BADEND (no demon stones, defeat bosses with a lewdness of 130 or higher)

[Others]
・ After defeating hospital boss, back boss in slum
・ Addition of some equipment and skills

That's it.

You may not have enough debugging.
If there is a bug, I would appreciate it if you reported it to ci-en or blog.

see you.

seraphiel722

Reputation score
3.02 jap version (not translated)
mega.nz/#F!K0xyiKrQ!zciZbRqrgBsjEHS48h5PWA

credits to an anon from some other site