What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ugh, game breaking bug...(Angela is stucked in my team because her questline is bugged after entering the cave and defeating the enemy... as there is no bird to chase after...) Hope they update the version soon... I hate MV so much... Also you cant level up so your damage is always shit tier. Did i also forget to mention that there are some areas where you enter, you can never leave and will be force to restart the game.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ugh, game breaking bug...(Angela is stucked in my team because her questline is bugged after entering the cave and defeating the enemy... as there is no bird to chase after...) Hope they update the version soon... I hate MV so much... Also you cant level up so your damage is always shit tier.
There is shield that gives you max stats. You can use that to up your damage.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I would love to know where i could get that shield...
You use a save editor. Don't think its an actual in game item. I just got it because it helps.

Last edited:

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone can share a save (not full save is okay) since I'm lazy to go through all this xd

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get around this bug?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know, in a general sense how to get more outfits? I have the Nun, and the Shrine Maiden. No idea where to go for more.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know, in a general sense how to get more outfits? I have the Nun, and the Shrine Maiden. No idea where to go for more.
Just proceed with the main story (e.g. the Colosseum arc's sub-quests will get you the maid outfit, and also unlocks the NPC for cheerleader outfit after you get have unlock the king).

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just proceed with the main story (e.g. the Colosseum arc's sub-quests will get you the maid outfit, and also unlocks the NPC for cheerleader outfit after you are done with it).
I've done some parts of the Colosseum quest by talking to everyone in the city but I still can't enter the arena itself.

I've explored as much of the world as I possibly can but I've ran into a lot of road blocks. I've found the dark elf forest but can't progress from there, as well as the cave filled water (can't proceed after for some reason) and found several temples. Someone mentioned finding the blacksmith's daughter but I have no idea where she is.

I've played the game but not much has changed since I started.

Some general hints on how to complete said main quests would be appreciated.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I still don't know where to go. I am now kicked out of the Colosseum city.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've done some parts of the Colosseum quest by talking to everyone in the city but I still can't enter the arena itself.

I've explored as much of the world as I possibly can but I've ran into a lot of road blocks. I've found the dark elf forest but can't progress from there, as well as the cave filled water (can't proceed after for some reason) and found several temples. Someone mentioned finding the blacksmith's daughter but I have no idea where she is.

I've played the game but not much has changed since I started.

Some general hints on how to complete said main quests would be appreciated.
Go back to the grasslands north of the forest and find the dark elf girl. Then talk to her again in the village.

Also I can no longer figure out how to recruit the church elf girl. I did the quest the first time through the game and she had a scene and then could join my party. This time though, even after talking to everyone in town after getting the outfit from her I can't get the scene. Am I mussing something?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Go back to the grasslands north of the forest and find the dark elf girl. Then talk to her again in the village.

Also I can no longer figure out how to recruit the church elf girl. I did the quest the first time through the game and she had a scene and then could join my party. This time though, even after talking to everyone in town after getting the outfit from her I can't get the scene. Am I mussing something?
Which grassland?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
To get the ninja, approach the boy in front of the house on the other side of the broken bridge with the priestess elf girl. You get a stick orgy, and a fingering in the asian island.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The grasslands are huge....Thanks though.

Its the quest with 7/7. Talk to everyone in town, including the Inn keeper, then go back to her.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The grasslands are huge....Thanks though.

Its the quest with 7/7. Talk to everyone in town, including the Inn keeper, then go back to her.
I'm confused as to what he meant by grasslands.