What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He means the huge plain you go through before you enter the forest. It's the area below the Desert City.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He means the huge plain you go through before you enter the forest. It's the area below the Desert City.
Have an image of it? Sort of hard to remember which place is what given how I have no idea how to access world map.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Remember where you found the Ninja in the town with the broken bridge?

Keep going down. You'll find the Desert, then the Desert City filled with Dark Elves. Keep going down. Can't miss it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Remember where you found the Ninja in the town with the broken bridge?

Keep going down. You'll find the Desert, then the Desert City filled with Dark Elves. Keep going down. Can't miss it.
Yeah, but I haven't found anything in the grasslands. Can't find a single dark girl for the dark elf village.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The grasslands are huge....Thanks though.

Its the quest with 7/7. Talk to everyone in town, including the Inn keeper, then go back to her.
No such quest in the list unfortunately. Going to slowly go through and see if I fucked something up since it's so close to the beginning. Can probably find where I went wrong.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No such quest in the list unfortunately. Going to slowly go through and see if I fucked something up since it's so close to the beginning. Can probably find where I went wrong.
found the quest. I'm a dumbass.

I am stuck at 6/7 though, any of the people in the castle?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright, so this all seems to be coming together. This game's been a massive time sink so far, lol.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope we can see more releases like this in the future, tons to do. Anyone know where the dark elf girl goes when you dismiss her? Also is there a condition on the Ninja, or is she just really good at hiding from me?

BTW, if you get caught on a black screen after the dildo masturbation scene just immediately press to interact with the bed and sleep in it. Everything will go back to normal.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I hope we can see more releases like this in the future, tons to do. Anyone know where the dark elf girl goes when you dismiss her? Also is there a condition on the Ninja, or is she just really good at hiding from me?

BTW, if you get caught on a black screen after the dildo masturbation scene just immediately press to interact with the bed and sleep in it. Everything will go back to normal.
My issue with the game is that there are a lot of inconveniences. It could have pulled a Tales series party system. Like, party members hang around town and they are all in the party, just that only the first 4 participate in combat. Or they could make it so you can change costumes in every town with an inn instead of having to tele back. They could also make more follower content since it seems rather minimal. Like, why can't I see the male ninja do something with the MC?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My issue with the game is that there are a lot of inconveniences. It could have pulled a Tales series party system. Like, party members hang around town and they are all in the party, just that only the first 4 participate in combat. Or they could make it so you can change costumes in every town with an inn instead of having to tele back. They could also make more follower content since it seems rather minimal. Like, why can't I see the male ninja do something with the MC?
Indeed. Those kinds of things come with experience and fan feedback though. This is pretty promising for the first game from this Circle IMO. They have created a lot of content here, so if they can work on the delivery they could make a really goddamn good game.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Indeed. Those kinds of things come with experience and fan feedback though. This is pretty promising for the first game from this Circle IMO. They have created a lot of content here, so if they can work on the delivery they could make a really goddamn good game.
Never mind, found the ninja h-scene. Forgot I had to be raped before I can have sex with him.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Never mind, found the ninja h-scene. Forgot I had to be raped before I can have sex with him.
Meanwhile when you said Him I realized the ninja is the dude from the volcano area right? So then the trigger for his stuff would probably be going there first.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sex with Blondie freezes the game, save before you do it. Otherwise, you'll repeat the mission again like me.

Anyways, anyone got any idea how to do Man on Silver mountain or w.e its called?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Meanwhile when you said Him I realized the ninja is the dude from the volcano area right? So then the trigger for his stuff would probably be going there first.
That isn't the ninja, that is mister edgy given how he looks sort of like Accelerator.
The ninja is the sharp eyed guy who looks depressed whenever he talks to Eleanor.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is my current save. I finished up to the part where the elf loli sends us back to the tower. I'm missing the maid and I'm still stuck everywhere else.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are all the playable chars, if it helps. (no longer knows how to get image tags to work in the new board...)

The guy on the right is the dragon slayer.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have all but the valkyrie. Other than that, do you know how to finish the game? I have some ruins and temples that are apparently too dangerous to enter.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone have a complete save with all cg? I'm past the part where the king asks you for a foot job.