What's new

ACT Loli [ BLACK PANDA ] Moment Valkyrie of Dazzle / 霧の刹那のワルキューレ RE204992 RJ204992

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Not quite sure if this one was posted already, but it seems to be a dungeon crawler of some sorts. You play as a Loli (!) that wakes up in a forest, unaware of how she got there, and she suddenly realises that she has to save her friend immediately... Yea, your typical h-game plot. Seems to feature the "grab rape" mechanic seen in a bunch of other h-games, and it involves some nicely animated sprite sex.

The game is from BLACKPANDA, and I think all of their games have a loli as the main character. So you know what that means (No DL links in the thread!)

Set to release late November

Screen:

Please notify me if this thread is a duplicate, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I -think- there was a thread, but it was just titled something like "Black Panda's next game". So searching wouldn't work even if it was available.

Also, looking forward to this. Liked the way he handled corruption and pregnancy in Lucia Story.

But, that MC in this one, her face looks like she is stoned, lol....

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Probably the first time we had a game about a loli high on weed wielding a giant gardening tool.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good news and bad news.

Bad news is it got pushed back to December.

Good news is the demo is released instead.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Good news and bad news.

Bad news is it got pushed back to December.

Good news is the demo is released instead.
Its not that bad, Dev blog saids it would be aim to launch at 1st Dec.
Guess it was the debugging usual.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
The game is out. Remember, don't share links here if you find one!

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp I;m already stuck. After first boss is a metal gate that I don't know how to get past. Can't ever seem to get a text hooker to work so I'm just lost.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
blue red green yellow
opens the door.

props2shadow

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you sure about the puzzle? I tried that.
*I dunno why it worked after trying it multiple times

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I'm stuck at the fifth area. Not quite sure what to do. Here's my save if someone wants to try to solve

And yes, it is a save with hacked stats. The game is incredibly stuttery and runs around 10 fps on a high end pc lol. And the bosses are way too hard to beat without cheating

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
lol its literally impossible to escape from the dungeon you get into if you let the enemies cum in you 3 times. you can't actually escape the qte if you get grabbed because it switching to the next one takes like half your time to do the next qte. Not tested clearly xD.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
lol its literally impossible to escape from the dungeon you get into if you let the enemies cum in you 3 times. you can't actually escape the qte if you get grabbed because it switching to the next one takes like half your time to do the next qte. Not tested clearly xD.
It's possible, but the game has some shaders that destroy performance. It's so fucking sluggish

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ This 1 having the title in English seems to be a good enough reason, it seems ;)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
its possible already test it out but not on normal condition (edited scrip)
because its damned too relly on RNG, you must guess the number on 5 statues. and all of them must right (if 1 wrong its gonna reset, yes if u have guess 4 statue and the last 1 wrong you must repeat it again lol)
and tthats it.. possible yes, but nearly impossible lol... (oh yea there are 1 girl that can heal you and get 1 free pass for guessing statue)

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone else having problems getting the partial from the other thread to work properly? Because I've tried, and I keep crashing.

Reputation score

The anon in question updated and fixed it, try this one.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what level the snake boss is in? and does anyone have full save?