What's new

ACT [ アレプロ] FEJコード RJ212227

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Bringing yet another HQ game.

Gameplay:

You're a burglar, you have 2 phases, phase 1 is examine your burglary scene. Look for traps, try to seduce enemies, talk to people and so on. Phase 2 is the burglary. Anyone that has been previously seduced can essentially be fucked, engaging in some beautiful, animated sprite sex, all of the traps and sensors discovered can also be disabled (apparently)

Download

Screens:

Not a lot of content, but still a fun game and some really good art.

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you leave when you obtain the painting?

Edit: Nevermind, you have to go up the stairs apparently.

Edit 2: And now immediately after, I get stuck at the painting section. I have no clue what it wants me to do other than click around randomly until something possibly happens.

Last edited:

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game is pretty interesting, though I wish it played more with the "you were caught" idea and would have to come up with a plan on the fly to get away while stealing the paintings. The game plays more like a puzzle game rater than an action game.

Also if you double tap in a direction the character will run a bit faster. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable since it can be pretty slow when you get stumped on what to do next.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In preparation mode, just check everything and everyone. In stealth mode, just get to the painting(s).
The game is extremely easy - the only problem is not to miss a camera by focusing on the floor or the opposite.
The only thing you can't get through using stealth (available from the 2ns stage), is the electric floor, the robot and laser. You just have to spam it to finish the game in less than 20 mins (clearing the game unlock everything in the gallery).

The animation & art are nice, but the animation have only one short loop repeated ad vitam. With longer and / or multiple loop with finishing, the game would have been good.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The girls in the pictures look like Byakuren Hijiri and Iku Nagae... or am i seeing things?

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Arepuro? it's look like an Alibi work. not so great. Good arts, but super easy and you finish it in 5 minute.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't like alibi's games much because they are way too short and have mostly crappy gameplay except the cg, but this time even that had been not really well made.

Thanks for the full save, saved me from the trouble having to go through that myself. :D

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link seem to be down, can you reupload it?

NVM, was matter to directly copying it from your qutoe, it seem that FF, JD, and chorme didn't were able to detect it otherwish

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is no one else getting an error along the lines of "[some japanese text]DMS UI Gothic" when they try and run this?

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is no one else getting an error along the lines of "[some japanese text]DMS UI Gothic" when they try and run this?
You need to have the font installed. Download from here and install:

Nevermind, microsoft doesn't offer downloads for the font. I'm uploading the font I have installed.

Also make sure you're running the game using localeemulator or using the legitimate Japanese locale

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, thanks for the advice, but sadly Japanese locale is set, fonts installed (tried yours also), but its a no go. That error still popping up. Strange!

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any idea how to run this on Windows Ten?

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game takes like 10-20 minutes to beat, scenes are pretty generic, same with the animations. Not worth the money, but at least the art is pretty good in my opinion.