What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ H:O:T(仮)] 超異世界正義婦警マリーヌ -スケベ精子逮捕完了!- (RJ209873)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So a new RPG game by H:O:T: got released today. You play as some police woman, tried the demo a little while back, got stuck in the cellar in what i assume is the second quest?

DLsite:

Standard RPGmaker game in which the player grinds XP and money (to buy stronger equipment and items) by defeating enemies in combat. Has a skill that instantly kills lower level enemies. Enemy encounters are visible on the map. CG shows up during game events.

Progression through the game is linear, it requires the player to talk to specific NPCs in towns in order to get sent to special dungeons. These dungeons often have a door that requires understanding of Japanese in order to unlock or in once case a level requirement to unlock. There is a world map that is used to travel from town to town but there's generally no back tracking required.

if anyone has it or have tried it, any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a regular RPG with solid CG, like usual. Addition of the move that instakills enemies with lower lvl than you is nice.
Although it looks like in the demo is more content, the doors with a code in the cellar are impassable for non-japanese speakers. I tried some machine translation, but haven't a slightest clue what the password can be.
Also the game is still absent on AS or a certain cat.

Anticide

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've checked out the demo then purchased the full release. I thought the art-work was decent quality and the game wasn't all that bad. Even though I didn't understand the language the story itself was easy to follow given the context of each situation. However, as mentioned above there are quite a bit of passwords in this game that act as road blocks for non-Japanese speakers. As a result this game can get quite frustrating very quickly and in fact I had to stop playing because I couldn't figure it out. I had to use a MV cheat plugin for the early part of the game to bypass some doors with no-clip activated (as a result I might have missed some extra dialogue and potential scenes and/or messed up the game a little bit). I managed to get through to new content but I came across one door that demanded a password on the spot and if it didn't have the answer it would repeat in an infinite loop until you entered the correct code. Now I don't know if this is a legit bug or a result of my editing files using no-clip but either way that was where the game became unplayable.

Moving to the next point, I think it would be great if someone could provide a walk-though or rather a small list for all the passwords in the game, that would make this game quite enjoyable. It not a difficult game overall and the battle system is in the players favor which means no need to grind for levels all that much and there is an instant kill feature as well for lower level monsters.

I'll come back and check on this thread later today hopefully someone may respond with some answers.

Also, I don't normally like to ask for favors and I honestly tried to decode the game itself to find the passwords myself (I'll explain). In games such as XP, VX, & VX ACE there is a program that decrypts the game .EXE file into a separate folder (program is ALL Decrypter). This is used for applying translations, checking images, and other things but there is another feature in the program which allows for the recreating of the .EXE file into a readable project. These are called RXPROJ, RVPROJ, & RVPROJ2 and this is useful because it allows anyone to open up the file with the respectable RPG maker program. At this point it is possible to find any password to any game by searching the data and looking at specific points. An example of this would be DOOR A has a password on MAP A, then you'd go to MAP A and right click on DOOR A, search the data and password is there. This process would be repeated and any roadblocks you'd come across in a game would no long pose a problem. However, with RPG MV, I haven't found any program that has this type of feature or does anything close to this. In addition, since MV types are designed differently unpacking the game itself is a bit more time consuming that requires extra downloads (for example you'd need JAVA) and other programs that do not include a generate project option. So, this in itself is a road block haha, oh well.

Anyway, hopefully someone can figure something out for these darn password doors in the game!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've checked out the demo then purchased the full release. I thought the art-work was decent quality and the game wasn't all that bad. Even though I didn't understand the language the story itself was easy to follow given the context of each situation. However, as mentioned above there are quite a bit of passwords in this game that act as road blocks for non-Japanese speakers. As a result this game can get quite frustrating very quickly and in fact I had to stop playing because I couldn't figure it out. I had to use a MV cheat plugin for the early part of the game to bypass some doors with no-clip activated (as a result I might have missed some extra dialogue and potential scenes and/or messed up the game a little bit). I managed to get through to new content but I came across one door that demanded a password on the spot and if it didn't have the answer it would repeat in an infinite loop until you entered the correct code. Now I don't know if this is a legit bug or a result of my editing files using no-clip but either way that was where the game became unplayable.

Moving to the next point, I think it would be great if someone could provide a walk-though or rather a small list for all the passwords in the game, that would make this game quite enjoyable. It not a difficult game overall and the battle system is in the players favor which means no need to grind for levels all that much and there is an instant kill feature as well for lower level monsters.

I'll come back and check on this thread later today hopefully someone may respond with some answers.

Also, I don't normally like to ask for favors and I honestly tried to decode the game itself to find the passwords myself (I'll explain). In games such as XP, VX, & VX ACE there is a program that decrypts the game .EXE file into a separate folder (program is ALL Decrypter). This is used for applying translations, checking images, and other things but there is another feature in the program which allows for the recreating of the .EXE file into a readable project. These are called RXPROJ, RVPROJ, & RVPROJ2 and this is useful because it allows anyone to open up the file with the respectable RPG maker program. At this point it is possible to find any password to any game by searching the data and looking at specific points. An example of this would be DOOR A has a password on MAP A, then you'd go to MAP A and right click on DOOR A, search the data and password is there. This process would be repeated and any roadblocks you'd come across in a game would no long pose a problem. However, with RPG MV, I haven't found any program that has this type of feature or does anything close to this. In addition, since MV types are designed differently unpacking the game itself is a bit more time consuming that requires extra downloads (for example you'd need JAVA) and other programs that do not include a generate project option. So, this in itself is a road block haha, oh well.

Anyway, hopefully someone can figure something out for these darn password doors in the game!
you can use Libellule's RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...maker-mv-games
it comes with in game cheat menu, with cheats like noclip and you can go right trough locked doors
and you can use rpg mv in maner to open games all you have to do is, if packed, unpack game, make new project in rpgmv copy content from game folder in to your project folder, copy all files from directory www in main project folder
<>

Last edited:
OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If any of you fine folks have a mega link, i'd be eternally grateful!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
whats the code for the Volacno mine door?

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yea i am stuck on the volcano door aswell... such an annoying mechanic...
But the with that build in cheat engine i can just run through it, hate that i have to do it but it looks like its the only way

Last edited:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
umm stuck after i beat the lava mine... how do u get the code for the cave in the west
EDIT: after googling the hint at the door, seems like its related to 860yen and thank you
so the code is 860
source:
the code for the next door is random everytime you check it
basically its just numbers in japanese, this web helps alot
the hint on the gate is sth like "The password is" [digit] [thousands / せん] [digit] [hundreds / ひゃく ] [digit] [tens / じゅう] [digit]
To solve the code, you first look for せん, the word/characters before せん is the first digit of the code. Next you translate the word into a digit with the help of the web. Then you look for ひゃく and the word before it will be the 2nd digit etc.
note that if one of the large number like ひゃく is skiped, it could mean that digit is zero.

Last edited:

palpatinpadavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I always nocliped trough locked doors.
But I am stuck at one door event.
You can´t noclip trough that and translator wont help me with numbers.
(Can´t upload attachments, so here is link to the image.)
--Edit--
If somebody can translate, here is the original text:
「ここも怪しい場所の一つ倉庫の持ち主に鍵を開ける番号は聞いている」
「確かしちせんしじゅうきゅーだった」

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I always nocliped trough locked doors.
But I am stuck at one door event.
You can´t noclip trough that and translator wont help me with numbers.
(Can´t upload attachments, so here is link to the image.)
I figured it out, its 7049

OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
umm stuck after i beat the lava mine... how do u get the code for the cave in the west
EDIT: after googling the hint at the door, seems like its related to 860yen and thank you
so the code is 860
source:
What the door after that one in the same cave?

OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, fuck that spiderswarm boss. Confusion is such a bullshit move.

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For RNG door

Okay can someone just upload a save with that particular door unlocked? I tried the web translation and I can't solve. And the code being fucking random isn't exactly helping the issue

EDIT:

Save just after door unlocked

Save No. 10 is the one you're looking for

Hope this helps

EDIT

Anyone know the door code to the house/mansion in the village we arrive after the RNG code door? And how the heck does one beat the spider boss blocking the path?

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
re: the 5 spider fight

I can't read any Japanese so I don't know how it works but I bought the whip weapon from the nearby town and it lets you attack all 5 of the spiders at once for high damage

as long as you don't get confused right at the start you can thin them out/kill all 5 of them outright

OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
re: the 5 spider fight

I can't read any Japanese so I don't know how it works but I bought the whip weapon from the nearby town and it lets you attack all 5 of the spiders at once for high damage

as long as you don't get confused right at the start you can thin them out/kill all 5 of them outright
Thanks, though i beat it shortly after. Currently stuck at the cave door to the south, need the password for it.