What's new

SIM [ アリバイ+] 魔女が住む島の日常II RJ213504

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Surprise buttsex : yet yet yet another new game announced today, for late November release.

It's a sequel to last's year , where we play a new witch who took over the inn from last game's.

Same SLG/inn keeper/exploration gameplay but they added dungeon design this time. 20+ CGs, MC witch has 2 forms > some CGs need a specific 1, trigger the rest by poisoning dudes at the inn, magic, traps, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The art for Alibi games look solid as usual. But judging from the price tag, there won't be much in terms of gameplay and the HCG will be lacking.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, the sequel was never finished properly, it felt like it lacked content and I felt like it had the remains of features that were taken out. There was no end goal, no reward for playing, it just felt empty.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, the original was more like a proof-of-concept than an actual game. That concept was great, but it went nowhere.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hy folks got an issue here whenever I try to save or cook something game crashes.

Any advise?

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hy folks got an issue here whenever I try to save or cook something game crashes.

Any advise?
Check the file properties of each .dat file inside the "system" folder of the game. Just uncheck "Read only" and apply on each file.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh....so I'm totally lost on what to do with the forest area. Specifically the first option where it seems you sacrifice or offer the NPC's that stay in your house. How do you "harvest" them or whatever to get the supplies to offer it?

Still learning what all the food options do. I know the cake you get from the grass item will kill a party member, but not sure what the little voodoo doll thing does. I have it on a NPC now and they have the symbol, but that's it.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Having played the demo, I can tell you that capturing adventurers requires having them fall in the basic dungeon, after you take control of it, which seems to become an option after a set number of days. It seems to be a random chance when they're defeated, but I think you can make it much more likely by changing the rooms to the green option.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Out in ze engrish with a different RJ#

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game really interests me, but only if its translated. I know the ENG version is out on DLsite, but my google-foo skills are failing to turn up any DL links. Anyone else having any luck?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score