What's new

RPG [みるくせ~き] ソレイユの伝説~レイラとネネの大冒険~/Soleil's Legend Layla and Nene's Great Adventure (RJ213393)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ソレイユの伝説~レイラとネネの大冒険~ /

Info: Creator of and .Event Basic CG 34 pcs erotic scene about 60 scenes and one ending. Additional updates will include BADEND etc. (About 5 basic CG)
Story:
A Story that begins with a boarding school of a dormitory system on a certain island in the storydest kingdom.
The knight school is about to enter a long vacation.
Students are required to return home because the dormitory is closed during the long vacation.
Leila of a floating face. The cause was due to the failure with father Griad.
Even though I am reminded by my close friend Nene, I return home, but when I return home, my father is a bad mood.
The next day ...
Leila who woke up with the voice of a noisy mother. When I
went to my parents' bedroom as to what happened , there was a father of a weakened and completely changed place.

Links:
Dlsite:
Dev Site:

Last edited by a moderator:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dying to get my hands on this one. Anyone got a link?

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy so many good releases at once, can't find a download for it yet though.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
this is realy offtopic, but i have no idea if htere is a specific place to ask this kind of question, but im lost with cheat engine on rpg vx, can you even use cheat engine on stats like TP, you know there is HP and SP and in many cases there is TP, but i was never able to find the TP value.

please dont throw stone at me for asking this in here :x

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
this is realy offtopic, but i have no idea if htere is a specific place to ask this kind of question, but im lost with cheat engine on rpg vx, can you even use cheat engine on stats like TP, you know there is HP and SP and in may cases there is TP, but i was never able to find the TP value.

please dont throw stone at me for asking this in here :x
really don't know about cheat engine(never used one on vx), but you can always open game with rpgmaker vx and rewrite game or add stuff you want

ments

Reputation score
Sorry for bothering, but i cant progress from first village, have spoken to everyone, still nothing happens, so i would appreciate some help, thanks

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for bothering, but i cant progress from first village, have spoken to everyone, still nothing happens, so i would appreciate some help, thanks
Is there a link out there? I've only played a bit of the demo, so I just assumed you couldn't go anywhere else.

ments

Reputation score
Is there a link out there? I've only played a bit of the demo, so I just assumed you couldn't go anywhere else.
why? of course there is one , calm down and stop reminding that you are dining to get link, we get it, 3 posts is enough
wait about 30 min

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
why? of course there is one , calm down and stop reminding that you are dining to get link, we get it, 3 posts is enough
wait about 30 min
I'll give you that the first post what a bit beggy, and the one that you replied to I didn't word well. I was asking more because I wanted to know if you were playing the demo or not so I could help.

Also my only other post in this thread was talking about how many great releases there were, so I don't know where 3 came from.

ments

Reputation score
!AIOCxA-CiC6l9-f6UTc8k0cOp4CddJhRiEwMSRbjr3o

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll let you know what I can find out, if you're still having trouble anywhere.

ments

Reputation score
figured out - you must switch character from menu

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
5th option from menu. This lets you change npcs. You get different events with each female npc, depending on the npc they can talk to. You can unlock all cg by beating the game, RED/BLUE/GREEN/YELLOW button in the cg room at end. I think max level is 40. (cheat engine xp higher didn't do anything)

You unlock more scenes losing to monsters, then doing village/town scenes, rinse and repeat. I think the game is missing something but I'm not sure what. The game feels short maybe? ( more scenes needed )

Status
Not open for further replies.