What's new

RPG [みるくせ~き] ソレイユの伝説~レイラとネネの大冒険~/Soleil's Legend Layla and Nene's Great Adventure (RJ213393)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone have a torrent by chance? The MEGA download keeps getting corrupted for me. :(

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know the order of activation for the 6 crystals in the broken tower area?

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
who will tell you what to do first? sent to one village like with all the talk was opened as the forest but at the entrance 2 men are not allowed

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you haven't figured it out yet there's a slum side to that town. Which very much looks blocked off by a guard. It's not. Fooled me for 30-40 odd minutes.

There's a one square space just below said guard, so it doesn't Block you off from the slum.

After you've talked to everyone the forest should open for you, In which you kill the ghost on the black pentagrams.
​​​​​​

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
who can from the beginning tell where to go and what to do (so far, nothing is understood (only opened the second village where massage and forest are not allowed) in advance thank you

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In menu 5 option is change a person in town, then talk to evryone. it simply you change person talk to everyone and walk eevery house and you story should going

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently there was a December update to this game. Anyone know what it is?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Apparently there was a December update to this game. Anyone know what it is?
using the google translate extension in chrome and reading the Dlsite page

" December 21, 2017 Bug fixes Fixed a problem that it becomes inoperable in the middle of the event when executing the first reminiscence of the housekeeper with Leila skin color white. "

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
basicly these are some bug fixes what don't relaly break game - so i wont upload it again - if cg update, different storry

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh the new update adds a new BAD END and new CG. At least that's why I get from Googles poor translation of the page. I wonder if this guy will ever release on the English site. I'd love to support him, but *shrugs* no dice thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.