What's new

RPG [みるくせ~き] ソレイユの伝説~レイラとネネの大冒険~/Soleil's Legend Layla and Nene's Great Adventure (RJ213393)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
what this ?
This a part of the super secret puzzle, only for the initiated, go to first page of this topic, show a little bit attention, and if gods will be supportive maybe you will solve this obstacle. =P

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so how do i get a tattoos ,i already beat the game still can't figured it out ㅇㅅㅇ

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
so how do i get a tattoos ,i already beat the game still can't figured it out ㅇㅅㅇ
in item menu to ther right last section there you can change tanning piercings and tattoos

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
in item menu to ther right last section there you can change tanning piercings and tattoos
hmmm... weird i can't find it,only oil and earring. do i need to pick it up somewhere ?

Mihairu

Lurker
Reputation score
This a part of the super secret puzzle, only for the initiated, go to first page of this topic, show a little bit attention, and if gods will be supportive maybe you will solve this obstacle. =P
Hmm ... And what's the point? I know "this is a link to Mega.I need to say that in the archive.New version? What is the password for the archive?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm ... And what's the point? I know "this is a link to Mega.I need to say that in the archive.New version? What is the password for the archive?
Come on, man!
Read the posts before (#36-38) and after (#40, #42) yours (#39); you are more than capable of deducing what's behind door #!1FRAVYha!jgHHK9IXeoEIG04lnslGNh7-EPb3RlBy1Q6Gmjo9j94...

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
bump on my last post no clue where to go next after the tournament in the desert place

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been too long since I played, but I think you take a ship to bypass the mountains and go to the next town? Maybe try the original city to see if they let you on the boat?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the boat doesnt do anything it brings me back to the school island and in the tower there are colored crystals and theres a chest that i cant get to thats being blocked by two statues so what color order do i do to make them move?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
pardon for double posting i figured it out i had to go back to the dude in the 2nd town and give him and or show him the paper that i copied from the tower also how do i destroy the rock thats in the ghost forest?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.