What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
will there be an uncensored version of it later that you can buy?

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how the main char's "restrain yourself/go wild"-choices affect the storyline?

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how the main char's "restrain yourself/go wild"-choices affect the storyline?
I will put it in spoilers, just in case:
The walkthrough states that you need to always show restraint to avoid the bad end.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will put it in spoilers, just in case:
Thank you, yuriski.

I got the game through DLsite. I guess the walkthrough isn't included in that version. Got a tip as to where I might obtain it? Legally, that is. I guess the walkthrough is included on Patreon, but even though the non-mosaic and (possibly) included walkthrough version is tempting, that paywall is a bit of a deterrent.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't think it should be a problem, but if Tentacle3g tells me to, I will take it down:

nextgym

Reputation score
I have read some of the comments but I still have some doubts. Tell me if I got something wrong:

1. All the DLC's are patreon exclusives right now but they will be released on DLsite in the future.

2. The nudist feature (the possibility of characters going naked all the time) is a patreon exclusive and won't be avaible for purchase.

Am I missing something?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have read some of the comments but I still have some doubts. Tell me if I got something wrong:

1. All the DLC's are patreon exclusives right now but they will be released on DLsite in the future.

2. The nudist feature (the possibility of characters going naked all the time) is a patreon exclusive and won't be avaible for purchase.

Am I missing something?
The nudist option is tied to the beach sex scenes, nothing more.

blerghit

Reputation score
I was going to buy this until i looked further and saw that its 80 fucking $ for the full game(non mosaic censor)
just ridiculous.
Will simply pirate since i dont want to support greedy assholes.

Last edited:

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was going to buy this until i looked further and saw that its 80 fucking $ for the full game(non mosaic censor)
just ridiculous.
One has to sacrifice himself tho, get a copy and publish it out here.
So the waiting begins...

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
In chapter 5 , how I pass the undead boss in Dragon king tomb? (4 Floor)
after first encounter and talk to Virl (I'm skip this conversation by accident :c ), neya always sent team back to entrance of tomb

Taco98

Reputation score
Hi, why i cannot pass the dragon Kong BOSS, ? I actually on chapter 6 ,since chapter 4 i cannot pass the guard

I

Hi , since the beginning of chapter 4 is a guard that doesn't allow me to go to the entrance of the king thomb
It justo Say: entrance closed.....
I remember that when i started the chapter , there was another guard , i doesn't pay attention to what he was saying and the other guard left the position , and since gusto don't know how to go to the king's thomb

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi , since the beginning of chapter 4 is a guard that doesn't allow me to go to the entrance of the king thomb
It justo Say: entrance closed.....
I remember that when i started the chapter , there was another guard , i doesn't pay attention to what he was saying and the other guard left the position , and since gusto don't know how to go to the king's thomb
I don't quite remember the details, but I think that means the ruin exploration path is forever closed because you failed to retrieve something in an earlier quest. Possibly bacause you chose a "go wild"-option instead of showing restraint in a boss fight. It happened to me as well, and I was unable to progress before completing the "too many wrong choices"-storyline and starting a newgame+.

Take a look at the walkthrough posted by yuriski on this page. That should hold your answer.

Last edited:

ShadyRyl

Reputation score
just ridiculous.
so did you find it ?