What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you defeat your rival (the pheonix lady)? She heals for 16k per turn.
Are you supposed to grind until you can oneshot her?
Use a save editor. It's the easiest way. Boost your exp to max and add bonus hp and attack.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You find them at the three districts at night. They should be attacked by mobs.
I just found one and i can't find the others, Also i believe i am on the last day before i fail the quest. So i guess i am boned Can you sve and reload to find them at night or it's on certain days?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I just found one and i can't find the others, Also i believe i am on the last day before i fail the quest. So i guess i am boned
It says you have to keep trying, so I am guessing its either its not finished or it meant you had to restart the day if you can't find.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Use a save editor. It's the easiest way. Boost your exp to max and add bonus hp and attack.
...I am starting to detect a small design flaw in this game...

Edit: Now I finally defeated her. And now I have 6 (!) days where I can do things before I am railroaded again? Man I had such high hopes for this game.

Last edited:

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
Nothing happens. I went for 3 chapters without progressing it. By chapter 5, nothing changed.
Last time i checked you need to have the Archpaladin in the party for this quest for the third prince liked blonds. But she's not available for a long time. however if you miss this quest you only missed a small trinket, nothing of importance.

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
What about the tinted kids? They're kids right? Unless you can say they're 20+ with the bodies of middle schoolers.
i'm not too sure on that, because the tinted ones are not technically human, and they are just shadows. But I have to admit it is a feature more aimed at the Japanese markets. Maybe we'll turn that off for the English version, can anyone clarify what the definition of shota and loli's sex restriction/rules in game content? If there's a clear guideline we can work on it.

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
That said, after playing I had some stuff I was sort of confused about. By the time I got to chapter 5, hp and boss fights ramped up way too quickly. I was leveling normally and by chapter 4-5 bosses had close to 250k HP and my forbidden art only did like 20k? I would also want more free roam or at least have the events not end like Persona. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I kept running into an event that ended the day. Another problem I had was that the maps are rather big, so certain activities such as repetitively doing h-scenes or looking for the holy beasts took a bit more time than I would like. The story after chapter 2 doesn't have much in terms of choices that affect the story. Dunno, how controlling and not controlling your power does anything for the ending of the game.
This game would take some xp grinding like all classic j-rpgs, boss fights are demanding and you will need to level your weapons and armors and also if needed, abstract some Ki from willing males to power up yourself. if you feel the combat H took up too much time i believe there's a option to turn it off. about choice i haven't a clue because i haven't got a chance to play the game i'm still trying to finish all the beach side H-scenes translation.

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
...I am starting to detect a small design flaw in this game...

Edit: Now I finally defeated her. And now I have 6 (!) days where I can do things before I am railroaded again? Man I had such high hopes for this game.
3G designed to be so, you get a plot stage and a free roam stage before you get another plot stage, it is working as intended.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game would take some xp grinding like all classic j-rpgs, boss fights are demanding and you will need to level your weapons and armors and also if needed, abstract some Ki from willing males to power up yourself. if you feel the combat H took up too much time i believe there's a option to turn it off. about choice i haven't a clue because i haven't got a chance to play the game i'm still trying to finish all the beach side H-scenes translation.
What I meant is that the maps are rather large. It makes moving from one h-scenes to another very long.

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you defeat your rival (the pheonix lady)? She heals for 16k per turn.
Are you supposed to grind until you can oneshot her?
You don't have to cheat but if you're underprepared you'll have problems. Buy a Fire Ring from the shop before doing the quest, it'll massively reduce the magic damage since all she uses is fire. You might also consider dumping ki (use the Ki Orb important item) into Magic Defense and Attack; if you want a ton of ki you can lose to h-enemies on purpose. Also, if you lose the first fight (where she has the ninjas) you'll get the "I can't die here" thing and gain a level automatically every time you die, so instead of grinding you could just lose over and over. The one-on-one is a Game Over if you lose, but with +100 Magic Defense from ki and a Fire Ring her attacks in the second fight literally didn't do any damage. Charge up to 100 TP and one-shot her.

Also, actually use the familiars because of situations like this where they're forced, and bear in mind you can equip familiars with gear. If they fall behind in levels they're not even good as meatshields. They don't seem to have any use for TP (except the fairy's buffs) so they're best built up as mages. Petrification is OP and locks enemies down forever and Mass Drain/Sacrifice does a lot of unresistable percentage-based damage. There's no reason not to have a full party and familiars automatically have an accessory that doubles XP gain.

Seriously though, intentionally losing to the h-enemies is the secret to proper grinding. Every defeat leads to a pregnancy (plus a ton of other things because getting captured seems to always involve basically every non-lesbian sex act) and the titles from giving birth grant extra attacks (at least to the main character and archer lady); just one pregnancy lets you attack twice which is OP (you gain TP twice too), and I think 10 births (which is admittedly a lot since you have to rescue allies) grants two extra attacks for both the main character and archer. The critical boosts from having sex in general also help but only the main character seems to get +50% crit and that's from a huge number so I think the extra attacks are better to gain TP faster and double/triple your damage consistently.

Also if you don't want to actually get captured by h-enemies just equip anything that blocks Arousal on non-familiars; enemies can't engage h-combat stuff if the character isn't Aroused, even if they're naked, so they'll just tear everyone's clothes off and then waste their time trying to initiate scenes that will never trigger. Familiars also help spread out the targeting for h-attacks and familiars can't become Aroused but they do seem to take normal damage from those attacks.

Last edited:

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't have to cheat but if you're underprepared you'll have problems. Buy a Fire Ring from the shop before doing the quest, it'll massively reduce the magic damage since all she uses is fire. You might also consider dumping ki (use the Ki Orb important item) into Magic Defense and Attack; if you want a ton of ki you can lose to h-enemies on purpose. Also, if you lose the first fight (where she has the ninjas) you'll get the "I can't die here" thing and gain a level automatically every time you die, so instead of grinding you could just lose over and over. The one-on-one is a Game Over if you lose, but with +100 Magic Defense from ki and a Fire Ring her attacks in the second fight literally didn't do any damage. Charge up to 100 TP and one-shot her.

Also, actually use the familiars because of situations like this where they're forced, and bear in mind you can equip familiars with gear. If they fall behind in levels they're not even good as meatshields. They don't seem to have any use for TP (except the fairy's buffs) so they're best built up as mages. Petrification is OP and locks enemies down forever and Mass Drain/Sacrifice does a lot of unresistable percentage-based damage. There's no reason not to have a full party and familiars automatically have an accessory that doubles XP gain.

Seriously though, intentionally losing to the h-enemies is the secret to proper grinding. Every defeat leads to a pregnancy (plus a ton of other things because getting captured seems to always involve basically every non-lesbian sex act) and the titles from giving birth grant extra attacks (at least to the main character and archer lady); just one pregnancy lets you attack twice which is OP (you gain TP twice too), and I think 10 births (which is admittedly a lot since you have to rescue allies) grants two extra attacks for both the main character and archer. The critical boosts from having sex in general also help but only the main character seems to get +50% crit and that's from a huge number so I think the extra attacks are better to gain TP faster and double/triple your damage consistently.

Also if you don't want to actually get captured by h-enemies just equip anything that blocks Arousal on non-familiars; enemies can't engage h-combat stuff if the character isn't Aroused, even if they're naked, so they'll just tear everyone's clothes off and then waste their time trying to initiate scenes that will never trigger. Familiars also help spread out the targeting for h-attacks and familiars can't become Aroused but they do seem to take normal damage from those attacks.
this dude knows what he's doing, listen to him

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see a game that doesn't have Patreon exclusive costumes that take $150 to unlock and don't even matter in the scenes.
I hope this game doesn't end up like cursed armor. Is wolfzq in the development team?
Wolfeq? That guy is my friend, but we have a different idea.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

Just cause you know one chinese developer, doesn't mean every single time you see something resembling chinese you have to prove you know one chinese developer...

PS
Apparently i can't post images since the directory is not writable...
Developers in the same area are not the same:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't facepalm me. In his patreon it says wolfzq is a friend. It has a link to cursed armor's patreon page.
In the game folder there is even a cursed armor's promotional banner(www\img\pictures\wolfzq.rpgmvp). You can tell that they are associates.

I was just hoping the game won't suck. Though this game seems like a massive improvement so far.
About making money, wolfeq is “smarter” than me.;)

When it comes to making games, we have different ideas, but we learn from each other.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
This looks very promising, I'll add this game to my list to check on as soon as its finished, I love the art BUT on the first picture when she is pregnant it looks like the top of her belly got cut in half, making her look very weird to me. I would love to see that fixed, everything else looks perfect.
My painter is a young mother...She thinks that pregnant girl should be like that。:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Gotta say, the art looks gorgeous, and your introduction looks quite professional as well !
definetely looking forward to your growth :D
I'm sorry to reply so late. Thank you for your support,our team will do our best.