What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
This is fantastic. Please continue the English translation too. Worry about things like grammar and readability after. As long as we can get the basic gist it should be fine.
If the game's Patreon is supported, we will continue to translate.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
i really did like the time and effort you put into this, and i think nanaya does as well.
It's more about a missing comma / letter here and there, that you shouldnt care about. (Probably ^^)
This is not a problem of translation, it is a problem of programming(wolfeq).:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is very promising, I look forward to the lesbian and futa content.
I am looking forward to the success of the Patreon, otherwise there is no future.:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
That cut on the top of her belly is more like a gap, it looks like you could even fit your finger in it. That gap made me think a rework on that would be great.
I'm sorry, my painter insisted on her opinion...:eek:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past the quest for the rare antique? The one that involves the 3 districts. Most areas seem to be blocked and despite talking to all residents, nothing changed.
the rare antiques?

As the producer of this game, I don't have the impression.

Or can you elaborate on what you want to find.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
get to the next chapter, go fishing village and speak to the elder. after some quests in chinese u can get into the redlight district and have free roam
I'm sorry, English translation is incomplete.

If the patreon is successful, the English translation will continue, and it is easier for you to understand the plot.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, got it. I thought the fish village was the next zone. I ran into a bug, but it turns out it was just a corrupted file from extracting.
That BUG should not affect the continuation of the game.:)

But incomplete English translation will bother you.:rolleyes:

The cost of Chinese English translation is not cheap, you understand...and it is convenient to support our Patreon.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Amazing art, hope this gets translated even further, really enjoyed the game so far.
The patreon is concerned about whether the game can continue to be make and translate.;)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I think we used different methods to display the same image. For me, I toggle advanced editor (the underlined capital "A" between the clipboard and smiley when making posts) and then click the image button which allows me to paste the url and uncheck the box I mentioned earlier.
If you have a better idea, please let me know,too.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
dind't try the english translated version but if you can read chinese then i dare say you should find the story more fun.

love how the protag's not some naive damsel with no clue of the world and also how allies are actual allies with backbone and not some grumpy old prune pretending to help. a breath of fresh air that is quite welcome, imo anyway. game's got potential

also, a heads up to the devs, shota and loli stuffs are a no go in ulmf so i'd suggest you refrain from sharing download links here. afaik you can still discuss about the game, but no sharing of download link. not to be a dick but you're bound to end up translating that part (if you haven't already) and people will eventually catch up to it so i'm just going to point it out early before you get into trouble with moderators.

add oil, devs!
The game doesn't have lolie's H, and all the main female characters are adults (a few characters just look like lolie).:p

As for "Shota" (the little boy and the big sister love love), we will make some adjustments in the English version.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
What about the tinted kids? They're kids right? Unless you can say they're 20+ with the bodies of middle schoolers.
They are DEVILMAN's orphan in the story, not human beings,just looks like a human child.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
That said, after playing I had some stuff I was sort of confused about. By the time I got to chapter 5, hp and boss fights ramped up way too quickly. I was leveling normally and by chapter 4-5 bosses had close to 250k HP and my forbidden art only did like 20k? I would also want more free roam or at least have the events not end like Persona. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I kept running into an event that ended the day. Another problem I had was that the maps are rather big, so certain activities such as repetitively doing h-scenes or looking for the holy beasts took a bit more time than I would like. The story after chapter 2 doesn't have much in terms of choices that affect the story. Dunno, how controlling and not controlling your power does anything for the ending of the game.
Some choices affect the plot and end, can't say much now.:p

Last edited: