What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I've found this actually quite difficult. I'm only at Chapter 2 and I'm already stuck. Everything is closed and I can't find what I'm supposed to do. I think I was supposed to go find the captain somewhere, but everything is closed and I don't know where it is. I'm currently trying to clear the murloc quest now after the church, but the murlocs are suddenly so strong and often it's a one turn kill for them since 2 criticals can take away most of your health already, and there are 3 murlocs and 1 fairy. The fairy is especially annoying because of its buff that makes the murlocs even stronger. If you don't have the TP to use your ridiculously overpowered AoE attacks, you basically can't win.

Edit: Well, at least I found the club with the captain.
The swimsuit reduces the defense force and is not afraid after providing LV.

In addition, please pay attention to the plot hints.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how to do the first special quest(The 3 holy beasts or something) ? I know i have to be out at night but where do i find them
It's not hard to find out on the map of the night.:cool:

If I am not mistaken...
(1) residential area (Chapter4)
(2) ecclesiastical area (Chapter4)
(3) seashore area (Chapter5)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you defeat your rival (the pheonix lady)? She heals for 16k per turn.
Are you supposed to grind until you can oneshot her?
Use the drug props to increase the attack power.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I just found one and i can't find the others, Also i believe i am on the last day before i fail the quest. So i guess i am boned Can you sve and reload to find them at night or it's on certain days?
Please take note of the hints I give you:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
...I am starting to detect a small design flaw in this game...

Edit: Now I finally defeated her. And now I have 6 (!) days where I can do things before I am railroaded again? Man I had such high hopes for this game.
The first three chapters do not have "free activity date", and the fourth chapter begins to appear "free activity date" and can do more.

But, because of the incomplete English translation, you may not be able to fully understand the plot.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Last time i checked you need to have the Archpaladin in the party for this quest for the third prince liked blonds. But she's not available for a long time. however if you miss this quest you only missed a small trinket, nothing of importance.
You gave the wrong answer...:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
What I meant is that the maps are rather large. It makes moving from one h-scenes to another very long.
You may have missed a lot of H scenes from the branch line.

It's not surprising, because it's an incomplete English translation.

Many H scenes are in the two guild's various delegate.

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't have to cheat but if you're underprepared you'll have problems. Buy a Fire Ring from the shop before doing the quest, it'll massively reduce the magic damage since all she uses is fire. You might also consider dumping ki (use the Ki Orb important item) into Magic Defense and Attack; if you want a ton of ki you can lose to h-enemies on purpose. Also, if you lose the first fight (where she has the ninjas) you'll get the "I can't die here" thing and gain a level automatically every time you die, so instead of grinding you could just lose over and over. The one-on-one is a Game Over if you lose, but with +100 Magic Defense from ki and a Fire Ring her attacks in the second fight literally didn't do any damage. Charge up to 100 TP and one-shot her.

Also, actually use the familiars because of situations like this where they're forced, and bear in mind you can equip familiars with gear. If they fall behind in levels they're not even good as meatshields. They don't seem to have any use for TP (except the fairy's buffs) so they're best built up as mages. Petrification is OP and locks enemies down forever and Mass Drain/Sacrifice does a lot of unresistable percentage-based damage. There's no reason not to have a full party and familiars automatically have an accessory that doubles XP gain.

Seriously though, intentionally losing to the h-enemies is the secret to proper grinding. Every defeat leads to a pregnancy (plus a ton of other things because getting captured seems to always involve basically every non-lesbian sex act) and the titles from giving birth grant extra attacks (at least to the main character and archer lady); just one pregnancy lets you attack twice which is OP (you gain TP twice too), and I think 10 births (which is admittedly a lot since you have to rescue allies) grants two extra attacks for both the main character and archer. The critical boosts from having sex in general also help but only the main character seems to get +50% crit and that's from a huge number so I think the extra attacks are better to gain TP faster and double/triple your damage consistently.

Also if you don't want to actually get captured by h-enemies just equip anything that blocks Arousal on non-familiars; enemies can't engage h-combat stuff if the character isn't Aroused, even if they're naked, so they'll just tear everyone's clothes off and then waste their time trying to initiate scenes that will never trigger. Familiars also help spread out the targeting for h-attacks and familiars can't become Aroused but they do seem to take normal damage from those attacks.
I have to express my admiration...:eek:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The art does look good, and this has probably been asked already, but is there corruption in this [ =) ]? Or is she slutty from the start [ =( ]?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@tentacle3g 雖然剛剛開始你的遊戲,我感覺的印象非常好.
英語有一些小錯誤,但大部分都相當不錯,請繼續努力!

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welkin2 if you found a mistake just let me or 3G know, we'll change it in the next patch.
Here is a tweak to the opening, with some fixes to grammar, run on sentence (Chinese can have lots of comma and multiple sentences string together, but English like to have them broken up by lots of full stop), and/or westernization of word choices. (Comments in brackets)

Through the ages, men are widely recognized as the master of the world. Great men and have built and destroy kingdoms, while lustrous beauties are treated as mere trophy wives.

Indeed, the legend and myth are dominated by such great men. Having reach the pinnacle in both might and arms while also possessing brilliant yet cunning minds, these men would conquer and plunder the world as they see fit. Along their path of conquest, these men would often gather the beauties of their time for their own personal harem. (yes, I told out the or die trying part, but feels smoother without it)

But in truth, men are not the only player in this game. There are also powerful women who are equally dominant in the craft of war and intrigue. These women commanded great authority and respect, even the men would humble themselves beneath their feet. (Merged the two paragraphs)

From the ashes of the war ravaged Western Continent (In English, west is direction, western is used to describe something on the west side), there rise one such heroine of great beauty and prowess - Jiao Long the Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon. (Added the character name and title here)

It is said that her veins holds the blood of great dragons from both East and West. Her charm and cunning rivals the most holy of saints and the devious devils. Her skill with the sword is also unrivaled. Thus, she ascend to power and became all powerful. The men of the west could do nothing but submit to her dominance.

The chronicle of history also elevate her so, some praised and reverence her as the Holy Dragon Matron, while others cursed her under the name of the Demon Dragoness (instead of double quotes, use capitalization on title). But to most of the world, she would forever be remembered as the Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon.

-- As chronicled by the Tale of the Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon - Prologue

In the Sex Exploit Room, should the description for Diva Mercenary be increase max MP, rather than max HP.
The mobs arousal demon was misspelled as deman. There are also some text where female was written as feman.

During the fight with the fire girl, after transformation:
Such childish display of control, you cannot beat me with that. (missing "me", also change to full stop here) If you have forgotten the discipline of the holy beast (typo here), then I shall teach you the basic again!

Alternate translation:
Such childish temper tantrum, you cannot beat me like that! If seems you have forgotten manners befitting a holy beast, allow me to teach you the basics again!

Last edited: