What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is not hard at all since Jiao Long can 1 shot the world at 50TP.
I keep her Sword Maiden of Azure Title and give her The Sword Master's Pride Duplicate, and The Traveler's Delight Duplicate for huge HP regen.
After 10 pregnancy, she can attack 3 times a turn with the Matron Mother Queen Title... which enable her to get about 50TP by 2nd turn, and annihilate!

The only thing you might have trouble is the elite tentacle... these requires Jiao Long's H attack... or you can just let the big tentacle have its way with Jiao Long (which would automatically kill it), and then res her before finishing what's left. Don't forget to use your Ki Orb and upgrade your weapon and armor. Break the medium crystals for shards so you have enough to upgrade.
You've got the knack of getting stronger.;)

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
3) In battle H, do we really need all those dialogues? There are times when picture is worth a thousand words. Try trimming it down to 1 dialogue box or none at all for normal (recurring) H monster attacks. I can understand if you want to do it for boss fights, etc.
You can turn that off with the item that you get when they're introduced. Toggling them off doesn't actually disable h-attacks in combat like the translation suggests, it just skips all the scenes and shows only the image and which stats went up.

While B3 is good for XP, I usually farm at the tentacles before the destroyed orphanage for shards. It takes a crap ton of medium shards to get everyone's weapon and armor to lv6.
Is there any point to that though? It seemed like the gains to stats from shards and the like were relatively modest compared to just powerleveling everybody's stats with ki. Why spend 100k+ gold and a bunch of shards to bump Attack by another 40 points when in half the time and for no cost you can get enough ki to raise Attack by 100 points for all four main characters?

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
i think you have a quest you missed. 3g just wrote a guide on the game, i will translate it this week.
I have given him advice.:)

I hope you can translate the guide as soon as possible:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
hentleman
Need some consistency on "Vieril"'s spelling. Chapter 5 spelled it as "Vieril" (during the dialogue with Train Band Captain when he is blocking the entrance).
You need guide...We'll finish the translation as soon as possible.:eek:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anyway to get more slave outfit (need 2 more), courtesan's lingerie (need 2 more), dancer's sexy outfit (need a 3rd for Jeanne), and nipple ring (got 2 so far, can use one more)?

Edit: For the armor: just need to proceed with ch.5, pass the free action period/do your nightly duties in the red light district during free time.
Now just need to find that 3rd nipple ring.

Edit2: Found all 3. Two are hidden on the roads in small red chests outside Boston, one to the East, one to the West (unlocks later in the story).
Please wait for the guide. We are going to finish English translation.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
but some mob can 1 hit heal them self too and with lv another character is very week
The enemy is divided into different attributes.

The same of our team.

Different attacks are also divided into different attributes.:eek:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you making use of the shards to upgrade your armor?
Also, if you wear naughty clothing instead of armor, you get a defense reduction.
You can also make use of your H-related title (click on the Sex Exploit Room Teleportation Crystal).

Lastly, defend until you have enough TP. At 50TP, Jiao Long can 1 shot a lot of things (I believe it can 1 shot every trash mobs during the first 3 chapters).
Also, use summon to bring out your helpers. Angel's sacrifice and mass sacrifice is very good spells to use. Light theurgy and mass light theurgy is good against H Monster as well.
Different attributes of the attack have different effects on the enemy of different attributes.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Drain/Sacrifice are percentage-based attacks so they do a ton of damage to any enemy regardless of their defenses and restores HP to the caster which makes it almost impossible for Yeeua/Angel to die if they're spamming it and can't be one-shotted. Drain appears to be Shadow-element and Sacrifice is Light-element, however, so in general (Greater) (Mass) Sacrifice will do 60%(!) damage to things more frequently, as more things are weak to Light than to Shadow. (Greater) (Mass) Drain is better against those church guys though. The best spot to grind experience is probably B3F of the tomb dungeon because everything there is weak to Light so you can have everyone but Angel Defend and just spam Mass Sacrifice and then Greater Mass Sacrifice, which will win any fight in two turns. Seems to give more experience than B4F where skeletons aren't weak to Light (for some reason they're weak to Fire instead).

Yeeua's Petrify attacks seem possibly broken, too. They are listed as a 50% success chance like all the other status effects but I haven't ever seen them actually fail. A petrified enemy is unable to act but petrification doesn't break when they take damage like Sleep, so once she knows Greater Mass Petrify it seems like you wouldn't be able to ever lose any fight because she could just spam it every turn using MP recovery gear and the enemy would never act. Neya kind of sucks in comparison but I think she gets Greater Mass Inspire Courage which appears to double the entire party's stats, so that's probably really good if you just use her as a healer and buffer.

Also, if you don't use ki you will fall behind the enemies statistically and be unable to damage them with physicals. The stats seem to be pretty binary in the sense that if you don't have enough Attack to overcome Defense you just do no damage (and the same applies to you for enemies). Investing ki primarily in Attack, Defense, and Magic Defense, and farming it from h-scenes, will make the main characters vastly stronger. Note that Jeanne and Leanna can't use the Ki Orb until Jiao has had sex with them once (seriously, that's how you unlock that). Jiao/Jeanne/Leanna seem to be best built as physical attackers because they can each get 3 or more attacks per turn from h-titles, which triples or better their ki investment in Attack and massively increases their TP gains. Jeanne kind of has bad TP skills for attacking though but she can still do a bunch of regular attacks and then use her TP for buffing or something. Jiao flattens everything with 50 TP and Leanna has a number of single-target attacks, AoE, and buffs that are pretty cheap so she can probably alternate between that and attacking to recover TP.

Xiong is ironically really bad at physical attacking because he doesn't seem to have access to multiple attacks so he can't farm TP or do a lot of damage except by using the skill that drops his defenses. However, his titles give him up to a 30% boost to all of his stats at once so he's probably a really good mage because he could dump a ton of ki into Magic Attack and HP/MP/Defense and be a tanky caster with infinite MP. Spells seem to do a lot of damage even with low stats (the familiars seem to do decent damage when hitting weaknesses, anyway, and they can't use ki) so I presume if you stat dumped his Magic Attack and equipped his best title he'd just instantly kill everything with AoE magic. The only real use for his TP seems to be in lowering enemy Defense, which would let the girls murder bosses and such in one turn to get around the insane regen a lot of things have. Haven't actually put this into practice but I suspect he's probably low-key OP, it just takes way less work and effort to get Jiao to the point where she can kill anything with one TP move.
I once again expressed my admiration...:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
At chapter 5, you can update Jiao Long's title to Devilbane War Counselor, which starts everyone at 50TP.
This makes Xiong and Jeanne's aoe attack extremely useful.
(Jeanne gets her offensive TP Skills at lv60 or 70, one is single target and the other is aoe. I suspect the tooltip's % is wrong since her single target hits for tons of dmg.)

While B3 is good for XP, I usually farm at the tentacles before the destroyed orphanage for shards. It takes a crap ton of medium shards to get everyone's weapon and armor to lv6.
Neya's main purpose is to help farm shards. At 50, she gets a skill to give you a medium shard, and at 70, 3 medium, which drastically cut down on shard collection. And as you have stated above, because attack/defense stat is binary, doubling your attack power actually more than double your damage.
That and I have been abusing Jiao Long's H attack to farm Essence Ki at the same time.
It seems that you already know the secret....:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
@hentleman:
Essence Ki - you have it translated as "Essential Ki", noticed it when the girls were laying eggs.

Suggestions for the game:
1) For Neya's ability, would probably be easier to comprehend if you show an icon with the # of unopened chests + # of trapped chests.
2) During free activity, when you visit the other girls at night, can you have them wear their underwear instead of their armor? It is kind of silly to see Jeanne sleep in her armor. And after chapter 5, change it to Courtesan's lingerie for good measure (if player has gotten past that part in the erotic trade assignment) :)
3) In battle H, do we really need all those dialogues? There are times when picture is worth a thousand words. Try trimming it down to 1 dialogue box or none at all for normal (recurring) H monster attacks. I can understand if you want to do it for boss fights, etc.
The dialogue can be fast forward, and the H battle can be fast forward.:cool:

Thank you for your advice. As the leader of the production group, I will discuss with my partner.:D

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
By the way, a pretty major bug: If the girls are depraved enough, when rescuing somebody Jiao seems to be able to surrender to the monsters herself. Afterward neither character will have her weapon or armor equipped. This causes a number of problems:

1) If you go to the mansion and try to change outfits you will be stuck inside the room forever because it doesn't seem to want to let you leave if your weapons aren't equipped, but it's not actually possible for the characters to equip their own weapons for some reason? So you're trapped. You also cannot teleport. The game basically seems to think that Jaio is naked if she doesn't have her sword equipped, except you can't fix it because it's impossible to manually equip weapons.

2) If you attempt to use a TP skill in battle the game will crash because it can't find the right combat CG cutin move for the character not having a weapon (if you use one of Jaio's skills it will show her body but with no facial expression sprite and with no sword in hand).

3) The only way I've found to recover the weapons is to get defeated by h-monsters. Jiao gets her sword back after that scene. However, I cannot find any way to restore Jeanne and Leanna's weapons. I tried getting defeated in a normal fight, but Jiao has too much defense to die even if she's at 1 HP from Poison, so I have no idea if that fixes anything. Advancing time or continuing the story doesn't help. And yes, cutins crash the game for Jeanne/Leanna too, so this is gamebreaking and unfixable.

Seriously, characters need to be able to equip their own weapon, or else using the"remove everyone from the party" command should also force them to equip their default weapon like it forces them to equip their default outfit.

Also an unrelated text problem: In Angel's rescue prompt she says they need to rescue Leanna, but it should be Jeanne. A number of Jeanne's h-scenes also accidentally refer to her as Jiao for some reason.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In Angel's rescue prompt she says they need to rescue Leanna, but it should be Jeanne. A number of Jeanne's h-scenes also accidentally refer to her as Jiao for some reason.
Yes, I noticed that too. This also happens for some of the story text where the wrong character was referenced. However, the official translation stopped at ch2, so was going to wait and see. We need a consistency proof reading later on.

Other parts like some of Jeanne's H Title in the Sex Exploit Room Teleportation Crystal also has some Chinese text that have not been removed. e.g. Prostitute Arch Paladin.

Overall, translation of people's names, item names, and various title from Chinese to English could use a rework. I am not saying hentleman did a bad job, but there are room for improvement in terms of westernizing it and making it easier to understand and easier to roll off the tongue. For example, Jeanne and Leanna are both names that easily rolls off the tongue given their western origin. Jiao Long is okay too since her name is everywhere so people will get use to it quickly.

Item names like Lewd Witch's Assault Bracer Duplicate for example.
- Witch is traditionally associated with magic/magic damage.
- I understand you want to be faithful to the Chinese Names, but there are times when you want to draw a line and cut out the flowery description in the original Chinese, and make it straight forward and easy to understand in English (e.g. Assault Bracer Replica). The problem lies with English as a language, it is not lithographically descriptive like Chinese. Forcefully direct translating the names would just make the English very clunky. It is unfortunate that some of it would be lost in translation.

And if you give the archivist Virl or however you want to spell it a name, you should consider giving one to the Trainband Captain and also the Dance Troupe Leader. They maybe minor characters, but I find naming a character in Western literature very important, as it helps establish the character and also the reader's relationship with the character.

As for the archivist quest, I recommend putting Virl's location in part of the quest text to reduce confusion (I started from the dock and talked to everyone all the way to the school, and then started talking to every NPC inside a building before I finally found her...).

Other minor name considerations:
齊格飛: Sigfree vs. Sigfried. The in-game translation has Sigfree, but Sigfried is the more accepted English spelling, given your target audiences are Westerners.
該隱: Gain vs. Gawain. Gain is also a normal regular use English verb, to avoid the confusion, would Gawain work?
安潔爾: Angel vs. Angela? While there is nothing wrong with Angel's name as is, we do have references to 6-wing angels and other angels, etc. While it is still pretty clear right now when we reference Angel, it might be safer to call her Angela instead to avoid confusion down the road... and I don't think this change will affect name calling between Yeeua and Angel skit much.
伊悠: Yeeua - I assume this translated name is Korean in nature? Too many vowels to roll off the tongue naturally in English. Would Yelena work? Take your pick at .
虎天雄 Xiong Hu - I find English speakers usually get confused/don't do too well when dealing with a 2-word name. Also, the translation of Hu doesn't bring out his tiger nature. It might be easier for the readers if we simply go with Tianxiong and recognize the in his title? (e.g. Tianxiong the Tiger Lord) And when Jiao interacts with him, we can simply stay with "Perverted Big Kitty" to show their bond/closeness.

When you are ready for us to proof read, maybe you can add a name translation table, so we can also check for consistency at the same time.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The dialogue can be fast forward, and the H battle can be fast forward.:cool:
I know that... but I don't want the H battle to be fast forwarded! However, I am getting too lazy to skip the text after 400 H attacks :D

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
tentacle3g
Another suggestion:
For monster H Attack, we currently have the sequence for oppai > mouth > vagina > anal > Double Penetration
However, the Double Penetration for Arousal Deman's H Attack does not always make sense, especially if the player killed off the other H mobs. (DP works fine for tentacles :p)
Perhaps you can change it to spank and fuck for humanoid? (since they are already sticking their butt out) :p This also gives a slight variation between Arousal monster species.

Lastly, instead of having the girls get moved to the arousal monster nest directly, give the player one more turn to escape so we can fully enjoy the H :D

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Quick Review/Recommendation of the game :)

Just finished up to the end of the current demo/alpha build, story is very well written. It is just as good as the eye candy you see on the first page, the story is compelling enough that getting to those lovely CG is not always top of mind, as you want to keep going to find out what happened next. Me having the benefit of being able to read Chinese makes a difference obviously, but given what have been translated so far, I must say that English players would be in for a treat down the road.

What makes this story really standout is the main character 龍玉嬌 (Jiao Long). Her character is elaborately designed... she is both devious and nice at the same time (naughty just doesn't cut it). And her character really grew on me. I do love to see her tease Jeanne and Leanne more down the road, and I see plenty of potential in the promised free mode. And speaking of Jeanne and Leanne, the main supporting cast is also splendid, and not just visually. The three girls' temperament would definitely grow on you.

Translations are fairly fluent (only ch1 & 2 have been fully translated, ch.3-5 are mostly the critical lines). Most of the translation are fairly good quality, on par with what you would get from anime subs (nothing like google translate or what some of you had seen in Cursed Armor). Overall, it is a great first attempt. However, names - character names, item names, place names, titles, etc. need some polishing. There are also some spots where the translation tries to keep all the words and description from the original source material, and that need some cleaning up too.

Combat wise, it is a little different than most RPG Maker games. The HP Regen Mechanic on the bosses means you aren't going to get anywhere if you blindly attack. Need to be patient to build your TP (the big giveaway are those 50 and 100 TP attacks, use them strategically!). Chain your attacks and make use of element weakness to out-damage the Regen Mechanic. While this is not the most creative, it does the trick within the constraints of RPG Maker to stop people from blindly spamming attack. The key is to effectively burst down the boss, and level grinding may not always help you. The last angel boss uses the mass sacrifice spell (2 hits of 30% each which also heal the boss), so as long as you understand that and keep your HP above 60%, you can kill her with a little work. No luck involved in boss fights. H Attacks also works a little differently here, as those are reserved for fights against H Monsters.

Anyway, both story and combat wise, the pacing is fairly good overall. Story is engaging enough that you want to push forward. You just want to see what Jiao Long would do next, or how exactly would her deception work out. And being a bisexual predator, she has no qualm about doing it with anyone that fancies her (especially Jeanne and Leanne). So there is never a dull moment, be it to see how she screw over her next unfortunate opponent, or the girls around her.

So I do recommend you all give this game a try :)

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
Welkin2 thanks for the review, I've never seen so much constructive advises in one post (they are all very helpful). do that more and the tentacle monster will send you a love letter.