What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone ran into this, but when I tried to use the summoning skill, this happened:

BTW, great work. Keep it up!
This is an accidental BUG. It's not really a lack of documents.

Thank you for your support.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone ran into this, but when I tried to use the summoning skill, this happened:

BTW, great work. Keep it up!
Did the problem happen again? :eek:

PWSK1122

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck trying to do the quest "Destroy the Eden of girls" in New Hamburg. Is there some special way to trigger this event? I've tried talking with everyone, summoning different people and talking with everyone there. The woman is blocking the orphanage from the 1st quest location.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck trying to do the quest "Destroy the Eden of girls" in New Hamburg. Is there some special way to trigger this event? I've tried talking with everyone, summoning different people and talking with everyone there. The woman is blocking the orphanage from the 1st quest location.
This quest is in the main line.

Retrias

Reputation score
Oh thanks I didnt play till there since the english trans ended at chapter 3 I think ? Keep up the good work

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh thanks I didnt play till there since the english trans ended at chapter 3 I think ? Keep up the good work
Our translation has begun the Chapter 4 of English translation.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
According to our previous notice, Ver0.80 will release around May 10th (update to the chapter7). English translation is doing the chapter4 .

“ the rework plan of earlier HCG” ready to start in this month. This work is heavy. We strive to finish before the last stage of Patreon and replace those HCG.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ver0.80 will release (around May 10th).

Update to the chapter7.
Well i honestly spent the rest of the day playing the free one, i'll probably chip in at some point to see the newer versions. I liked what i played at least ^_^

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can you make easy mode and free romeing in chep1 chep4 is so far...

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, tried to summon while doing the steath job but it still show the same error like last time.

And just to be sure: H CG are fixed at certain points and only show up when you lose against ero demon, correct?

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Well i honestly spent the rest of the day playing the free one, i'll probably chip in at some point to see the newer versions. I liked what i played at least ^_^
If it is convenient, please support the Patreon of this game.:cool: