What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
IS THAT A MOTHERFKIN JOJO REFERENCE???

Translation: Haha! Sister do you remember the number of breads you've eaten?

https: //puu.sh/yImRM/cb69d13b1c.jpg
Many similar pleasures are hidden in the details:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The patch file for Ver.055 is being made.:)

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
A lot of fun is hidden in the details of the game.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Glad to see your Patreon is over $1000 :)
Thank you for your congratulations.:)

But it's far less than I expected.:(

I through the Alipay to crowd-funding in my website, acquired support is much more than Patreon.:rolleyes:

Of course, it must be explained that those Alipay's support are mainly from the "Chinese language area" players(China, Hongkong, Taiwan and so on).:cool:

Maybe because Ver0.55's English translation is not completed,international players can't understand the game(especially the plot).:p

Last edited:

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I understand that but what I noticed is that most of the patreon pages do not just blow up. People have been burned by patreon quite a bit and they were slow to catch up with it but everyone is getting more cautios with ambitious projects. You making the effort of translating the game though will help and it might just need time. I could be wrong though but I hope I am not. Gonna replay the game with the provided walkthrough but I can already say that your work is great, keep it coming! :D

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I understand that but what I noticed is that most of the patreon pages do not just blow up. People have been burned by patreon quite a bit and they were slow to catch up with it but everyone is getting more cautios with ambitious projects. You making the effort of translating the game though will help and it might just need time. I could be wrong though but I hope I am not. Gonna replay the game with the provided walkthrough but I can already say that your work is great, keep it coming! :D
Patreon may need to change its operating methods.:p

batto0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for your congratulations.:)

But it's far less than I expected.:(

I through the Alipay to crowd-funding in my website, acquired support is much more than Patreon.:rolleyes:

Of course, it must be explained that those Alipay's support are mainly from the "Chinese language area" players(China, Hongkong, Taiwan and so on).:cool:

Maybe because Ver0.55's English translation is not completed,international players can't understand the game(especially the plot).:p
Or maybe cause of that extensive shipping information required when you try to pledge :eek:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Or maybe cause of that extensive shipping information required when you try to pledge :eek:
As the original author, when I adapted the novel "妖淫劍姬傳" to this game, I have compacted many plot, but the plot is still more than the other RPG. If you have the patience to watch the plot carefully, you may find lots of fun in this game. Thanks again.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Today, this game's Patreon has over $1500...:(

Far later than I expected...:confused:

Maybe I'm too anxious...:rolleyes:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Today, this game's Patreon has over $1500...:(

Far later than I expected...:confused:

Maybe I'm too anxious...:rolleyes:
you guys are doing good, over 1500 already when there are games that cant get past 500 for a long time and the english version isnt even complete, so thats a good thing, when english version is completed, you are going to get patreons like crazy, you just gotta believe :v

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
you guys are doing good, over 1500 already when there are games that cant get past 500 for a long time and the english version isnt even complete, so thats a good thing, when english version is completed, you are going to get patreons like crazy, you just gotta believe :v
I sincerely hope that your blessing can be achieved.:)

Thank you for your encouragement.:D

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of music. I love that opening music in Chapter 1 (when Jiao is on the bow of the ship). However, I don't like the music it change at when Hu shows up, might be better if you just continue the same track or find something that jive with Jiao's opening theme.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of music. I love that opening music in Chapter 1 (when Jiao is on the bow of the ship). However, I don't like the music it change at when Hu shows up, might be better if you just continue the same track or find something that jive with Jiao's opening theme.
Ver0.58 has changed his music.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Everyone, Ver0.58 is going to be updated. :)

Fixed several BUG and replace some music of Ver0.55.:cool: