What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of music. I love that opening music in Chapter 1 (when Jiao is on the bow of the ship). However, I don't like the music it change at when Hu shows up, might be better if you just continue the same track or find something that jive with Jiao's opening theme.
Please note that I give you a private letter today.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.58 is expected to be updated on Sunday or next week.:confused:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of music. I love that opening music in Chapter 1 (when Jiao is on the bow of the ship). However, I don't like the music it change at when Hu shows up, might be better if you just continue the same track or find something that jive with Jiao's opening theme.
Ver0.58预喺下个礼拜初旬更新(届时希望你钟意更换后嘅虎天雄出场曲同普通战斗配曲)。:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.58 is expected to be updated during the Christmas holiday.:D

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see a game that doesn't have Patreon exclusive costumes that take $150 to unlock and don't even matter in the scenes.
I hope this game doesn't end up like cursed armor. Is wolfzq in the development team?
Please look forward to the updated Ver0.58 next week.:)

TankHunter678

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played through it and tbh I liked it a lot. The MC as the corrupting influence, that is so sure in her beauty and confident was refreshing. If you make a second game I would love to see you do another character like her, maybe as a fox girl next time.

A couple of suggestions if possible:

1) Could you include the walkthrough with the game files in future patches? The guide was very helpful to reference and should something happen in the future where the thread gets deleted for any reason people would still have the guide in case they get confused. I was hoping to find a walkthrough for cursed armor but it seems the walkthrough died with the original thread. I do not want to see that happen to this game.

2) Could you perhaps add in a free roam (with repeatable scenes) for when you hit the end of the story content in future patches? Could just be another save that the game instructs you to make and when you load it puts you in free roam. Could also be useful in the future, as you could add in a new game plus NPC that only shows up in that end of content free roam to let you start over with your level/stats/upgrades.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Played through it and tbh I liked it a lot. The MC as the corrupting influence, that is so sure in her beauty and confident was refreshing. If you make a second game I would love to see you do another character like her, maybe as a fox girl next time.

1) Could you include the walkthrough with the game files in future patches? The guide was very helpful to reference and should something happen in the future where the thread gets deleted for any reason people would still have the guide in case they get confused. I was hoping to find a walkthrough for cursed armor but it seems the walkthrough died with the original thread. I do not want to see that happen to this game.

2) Could you perhaps add in a free roam (with repeatable scenes) for when you hit the end of the story content in future patches? Could just be another save that the game instructs you to make and when you load it puts you in free roam. Could also be useful in the future, as you could add in a new game plus NPC that only shows up in that end of content free roam to let you start over with your level/stats/upgrades.
Free roam is part of the plan if we hit oue Patreon target.:)

This game is still in production, and we will consider your suggestion carefully, thank you.:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

Add a little note.

Free roam will appear after the end of the main story (after chapter8).:cool:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I seem to have hit an impasse right at the start when you get to the city.

You start with 0g, so you can't even rest at an inn, the only way to earn money is by doing the quest at the beach, but I can't get INTO the beach because the guard won't let me go in without a swimsuit.

First of all, he should be whipped for his stupidity. I'm not here to play on the beach, I'm here to kill monsters.
Secondly, I can't afford a swimsuit, because I can't complete the quest without going onto the beach. .
Am I in the wrong area or something

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You start with 0g, so you can't even rest at an inn, the only way to earn money is by doing the quest at the beach, but I can't get INTO the beach because the guard won't let me go in without a swimsuit.

First of all, he should be whipped for his stupidity. I'm not here to play on the beach, I'm here to kill monsters.
Secondly, I can't afford a swimsuit, because I can't complete the quest without going onto the beach. .
You should have been given a gold bar before. You will need to turn that in for money.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

Please pay attention to the guide of the trial version(below the download address) and README file(in the game's folders).:)

In that plot, you have been given a gold bar before,you can change it to money.:cool:

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
You should have been given a gold bar before. You will need to turn that in for money.
It has been prompted in the README file.:)

Also, there is a guide under the download address of the trial version.:D

The interrogative player may not notice.:rolleyes:

In any case, thank you for helping me reply to his question.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.58 updates in 2017-12-27! Fixed bug of Ver0.55 and replace some music!:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The goal of patreon reached $2000 on 2017-12-27(within 2 months after stage 1 began on 2017-12-1)。We will keep our promise,early release the Ver0.70 (update to chapter6) in the first ten days of February 2018。:)

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Question, followed the guide and did everything up to the point where you talk to the inn keeper and then progress. I went to the school, the hospital, and let leanna fuck the guy in the inn and the inn keeper still says it's being cleaned.