What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, I played the demo. How do you use your Harlot skills? Or are they not avaiable yet?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, I played the demo. How do you use your Harlot skills? Or are they not avaiable yet?
They're only available against H-Monsters, which you willl first encounter after leaving the town.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
really good game. does anyone have a chinese translater ? (maybe for agth?) ;)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past the quest for the rare antique? The one that involves the 3 districts. Most areas seem to be blocked and despite talking to all residents, nothing changed.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You can, just remember to uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box while you're in the image property settings.

EX:

I have no such option, and i can't find settings regarding images.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past the quest for the rare antique? The one that involves the 3 districts. Most areas seem to be blocked and despite talking to all residents, nothing changed.
get to the next chapter, go fishing village and speak to the elder. after some quests in chinese u can get into the redlight district and have free roam

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
get to the next chapter, go fishing village and speak to the elder. after some quests in chinese u can get into the redlight district and have free roam
Ah, got it. I thought the fish village was the next zone. I ran into a bug, but it turns out it was just a corrupted file from extracting.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Amazing art, hope this gets translated even further, really enjoyed the game so far.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have no such option, and i can't find settings regarding images.
I think we used different methods to display the same image. For me, I toggle advanced editor (the underlined capital "A" between the clipboard and smiley when making posts) and then click the image button which allows me to paste the url and uncheck the box I mentioned earlier.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dind't try the english translated version but if you can read chinese then i dare say you should find the story more fun.

love how the protag's not some naive damsel with no clue of the world and also how allies are actual allies with backbone and not some grumpy old prune pretending to help. a breath of fresh air that is quite welcome, imo anyway. game's got potential

also, a heads up to the devs, shota and loli stuffs are a no go in ulmf so i'd suggest you refrain from sharing download links here. afaik you can still discuss about the game, but no sharing of download link. not to be a dick but you're bound to end up translating that part (if you haven't already) and people will eventually catch up to it so i'm just going to point it out early before you get into trouble with moderators.

add oil, devs!

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
dind't try the english translated version but if you can read chinese then i dare say you should find the story more fun.

love how the protag's not some naive damsel with no clue of the world and also how allies are actual allies with backbone and not some grumpy old prune pretending to help. a breath of fresh air that is quite welcome, imo anyway. game's got potential

also, a heads up to the devs, shota and loli stuffs are a no go in ulmf so i'd suggest you refrain from sharing download links here. afaik you can still discuss about the game, but no sharing of download link. not to be a dick but you're bound to end up translating that part (if you haven't already) and people will eventually catch up to it so i'm just going to point it out early before you get into trouble with moderators.

add oil, devs!
thank you for your concern, i'd just like you to know we have not created any loli characters in our game with H content. And they all appear to be over 18.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What about the tinted kids? They're kids right? Unless you can say they're 20+ with the bodies of middle schoolers.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That said, after playing I had some stuff I was sort of confused about. By the time I got to chapter 5, hp and boss fights ramped up way too quickly. I was leveling normally and by chapter 4-5 bosses had close to 250k HP and my forbidden art only did like 20k? I would also want more free roam or at least have the events not end like Persona. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I kept running into an event that ended the day. Another problem I had was that the maps are rather big, so certain activities such as repetitively doing h-scenes or looking for the holy beasts took a bit more time than I would like. The story after chapter 2 doesn't have much in terms of choices that affect the story. Dunno, how controlling and not controlling your power does anything for the ending of the game.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've found this actually quite difficult. I'm only at Chapter 2 and I'm already stuck. Everything is closed and I can't find what I'm supposed to do. I think I was supposed to go find the captain somewhere, but everything is closed and I don't know where it is. I'm currently trying to clear the murloc quest now after the church, but the murlocs are suddenly so strong and often it's a one turn kill for them since 2 criticals can take away most of your health already, and there are 3 murlocs and 1 fairy. The fairy is especially annoying because of its buff that makes the murlocs even stronger. If you don't have the TP to use your ridiculously overpowered AoE attacks, you basically can't win.

Edit: Well, at least I found the club with the captain.

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how to do the first special quest(The 3 holy beasts or something) ? I know i have to be out at night but where do i find them

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How do you defeat your rival (the pheonix lady)? She heals for 16k per turn.
Are you supposed to grind until you can oneshot her?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how to do the first special quest(The 3 holy beasts or something) ? I know i have to be out at night but where do i find them
You find them at the three districts at night. They should be attacked by mobs.