What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
We are continuing to translate English, and the new English patch will be constantly updated.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see a game that doesn't have Patreon exclusive costumes that take $150 to unlock and don't even matter in the scenes.
I hope this game doesn't end up like cursed armor. Is wolfzq in the development team?
Hello.

Have you played the latest updated version?:)

deltahypheno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the 0.55 version, FUTA is nothing about pregnant.

In addition, if you lose to H monsters(H-mon) many times, girls will automatically burst their clothes when meet H-mon.

If girls get pregnant, they will automatically go to the nursery and spawn.
What I meant there was I wonder if Futa Jiao can knock up her teammates, so I can increase the pregnant count.
Thanks for the answer anyway.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
What I meant there was I wonder if Futa Jiao can knock up her teammates, so I can increase the pregnant count.
Thanks for the answer anyway.
Do you know how to "knock up" her teammates now? :cool:

If it is convenient, please pay attention to the "README" and "brief guide" files in the game package. :)

By the way, Ver0.59 (Ver0.70) corrections some of the systems of the Ver0.58, making it easier to play the game.:rolleyes:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The Spring Festival holiday is about to end. Start to get back to work.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
ya i know, but i prefer playing the games from the beginning to enjoy it to its fullest
Hello, did you say to play Ver0.70 from the beginning?:)

Although the plot of the first five chapters is same, do you find the difference between Ver0.70 and Ver0.5X? :cool:

inner88

Reputation score
Could someone please describe this to me. I'm quite new to Patreon and don't know which level of Tentacle3g's Patreon payment should I pay to get the complete version of this game? If I choose $20-level, will I have to pay $20 for each of his release or each month or just a one-time payment?

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Could someone please describe this to me. I'm quite new to Patreon and don't know which level of Tentacle3g's Patreon payment should I pay to get the complete version of this game? If I choose $20-level, will I have to pay $20 for each of his release or each month or just a one-time payment?
HELLO!this game divide into 8 parts & "Free Roam Mode" into 4 release stages.:)

Stage1 include chapter 1-6; stage 2 chapter 7, stage 3 chapter 8 ,stage 4 "Free Roam Mode".:D

Stage1 of donation has been settled. If I choose $20-level,you will join stage2, and will pay $20 for each of oue release(about every three months,not each month or just a one-time payment).:cool:

By the way, you can also raise your donation standard in the second or third or fourth stages.:confused:

For example, if your final accumulation more than $80, you will get total eight chapters(end the main line but the game is not over) + "Free Roam Mode"+ all no-code patch + all DLC(various new H scenes and new adventure). Then you can play a really complete game. :p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you understand now? If you have any questions, please leave a message for me, thank you.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The grind is terrible.
Gameplay forces one out of the armor (entire chapter n dancers outfit) an into battle with many enemies that kill you instantly (and I have been dumping my KI orbs into DEF and MDEF pgrades). Grind, rind, grind. Not fun at all

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The grind is terrible.
Gameplay forces one out of the armor (entire chapter n dancers outfit) an into battle with many enemies that kill you instantly (and I have been dumping my KI orbs into DEF and MDEF pgrades). Grind, rind, grind. Not fun at all
According to the devs, gotta get those pills and drugs to buff your character in a fight to do well. I tried to grind, but it seems to be a lot easier to become a junkie.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The grind is terrible.
You don't enhance the ability of the team.:rolleyes:

If you just say it's not fun because of this, sorry for you don't know how to play.:cool:

To be honest, the game is not really very difficult.:D

Please pay attention to the guide book in the game file package;)
Use the "KI orb"。:(

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
According to the devs, gotta get those pills and drugs to buff your character in a fight to do well. I tried to grind, but it seems to be a lot easier to become a junkie.
Please pay attention to the guide book in the game file package
Use the "KI orb"。

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Perhaps because of the problem of incomplete translation, you may miss the hint of the plot.

Even without relying on drugs, the collection of "KI" can also effectively strengthen the team.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Perhaps because of the problem of incomplete translation, you may miss the hint of the plot.

Even without relying on drugs, the collection of "KI" can also effectively strengthen the team.
Ah okay.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm.

By the way, there are two artists in this work.

One made the early CG in the game. After he left, the other replaced him.

Now the artist is art girl, her painting is better (cover was painted by her). We have asked her to redraw the early CG of the game.

In this way, the CG style of the game will be more unified and improve the quality.