What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm.

By the way, there are two artists in this work.

One made the early CG in the game. After he left, the other replaced him.

Now the artist is art girl, her painting is better (cover was painted by her). We have asked her to redraw the early CG of the game.

In this way, the CG style of the game will be more unified and improve the quality.
Quite nice. I have noticed a change in quality. The previous art felt rather similar to cg from a game, but the newer art has some depth to it.

Reputation score
Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm.

By the way, there are two artists in this work.

One made the early CG in the game. After he left, the other replaced him.

Now the artist is art girl, her painting is better (cover was painted by her). We have asked her to redraw the early CG of the game.

In this way, the CG style of the game will be more unified and improve the quality.
It was pretty jarring how the main character was really nice looking and then the quality really dropped off, good to see you are fixing this!

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't enhance the ability of the team.:rolleyes:
If you just say it's not fun because of this, sorry for you don't know how to play.:cool:
To be honest, the game is not really very difficult.:D
Please pay attention to the guide book in the game file package;)
Use the "KI orb"。:(

Weren't you reading? I have. I used up ALL of the collected KI to buff the MC and elf, but for some reason you made it impossible to change armor AND the auto-saves that it prompts you to make right before big battles are useless SINCE THE MOMENT YOU LOAD IT AUTO-DRAGS YOU INTO A BATTLE without the ability to change equipment or grind some more (often not possible since I already killed all other enemies)

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weren't you reading? I have. I used up ALL of the collected KI to buff the MC and elf, but for some reason you made it impossible to change armor AND the auto-saves that it prompts you to make right before big battles are useless SINCE THE MOMENT YOU LOAD IT AUTO-DRAGS YOU INTO A BATTLE without the ability to change equipment or grind some more (often not possible since I already killed all other enemies)
If your main complaint is grinding, then yeah, you'll have to whack some enemies for a while in order to get some levels. This seems to be especially true if you lost a boss battle and had to be "mercy-leveled" a few times before you killed it, as the enemies in the next chapter seem to jump several levels. That being said, here are a few tips that you may or may not already know. Just trying to help, so don't take it personally if any of this seems obvious.
  • You can get Jiao ravaged by arousal demons/tentacles for a large sum of ki. If you lose a fight, you'll get a scene of Jiao captured, followed by a bunch of ki, as well as some eggs that you can convert into further ki. Maybe this doesn't fit the narrative of Jiao being a powerful woman who wields her sexual skills as a weapon, but uh... it works! Side effects include eroding Jiao's resistance to arousal enemies, eventually to the point that her body goes into heat whenever fighting them, making her easier to molest. Might make it tougher to fight these enemies down the road.:rolleyes: Also don't bring allies into these fights. They'll get abducted and you'll have to rescue them. Or you can fail and get captured again.
  • I dumped a good deal of ki into HP and didn't have the survivability issues you're having. HP helps with both physical and magic attacks, rather than picking just one like with DEF and MDEF, and since healing skills are percentage-based, there doesn't appear to be any drawback.
  • Auto-attacks are useless. You probably already know this. Just guard or heal until you have enough TP to use skills that are actually helpful. Jiao's skills will end most battles unless you hit an elemental resistance.
  • You can equip a familiar with gear after summoning them.
  • Enemies in the tomb under the fishing village respawn. (I'm like 90% sure of this)
Hope this helps! Good point about the pre-boss saves though. It's probably better to just manage your saves yourself.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only enemy I had a problem with was her Sister, the red-head girl who surrenders if she can't kill you in 5 rounds. (Needed 10~ "mercy-levels" to barely survive to the 5th round even after guarding every round + the familiars healing + buffing.) But aside from that, no problem with any types of enemies, maybe there was just something I missed that would've made the fight with her easier.

Also tentacle3g after the second fight with the Sister you can choose to either beat her in a fight and kill her or beat her and then let her go. The 2 options for that are ".... and cleanse her" or ".... and leave her" Which I found to be a bit confusing and I had to gamble which one would let her go. Because cleansing could mean that you just kill the demon in her to save her and "leave her" can mean leave her to die. I would suggest to just make it "beat her and kill her" and "beat her and let her go".

Aside from that one confusing choice, the game is awesome, keep up the good work!

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Quite nice. I have noticed a change in quality. The previous art felt rather similar to cg from a game, but the newer art has some depth to it.

Yes. The girl painter's working attitude is also serious.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
It was pretty jarring how the main character was really nice looking and then the quality really dropped off, good to see you are fixing this!
Early HCG was not very good.

The quality of HCG has improved since we changed our previous painter.

Now we have decided to remake early HCG.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
As for the difficulty of fighting, it is really not very high.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
If your main complaint is grinding, then yeah, you'll have to whack some enemies for a while in order to get some levels. This seems to be especially true if you lost a boss battle and had to be "mercy-leveled" a few times before you killed it, as the enemies in the next chapter seem to jump several levels. That being said, here are a few tips that you may or may not already know. Just trying to help, so don't take it personally if any of this seems obvious.
  • You can get Jiao ravaged by arousal demons/tentacles for a large sum of ki. If you lose a fight, you'll get a scene of Jiao captured, followed by a bunch of ki, as well as some eggs that you can convert into further ki. Maybe this doesn't fit the narrative of Jiao being a powerful woman who wields her sexual skills as a weapon, but uh... it works! Side effects include eroding Jiao's resistance to arousal enemies, eventually to the point that her body goes into heat whenever fighting them, making her easier to molest. Might make it tougher to fight these enemies down the road.:rolleyes: Also don't bring allies into these fights. They'll get abducted and you'll have to rescue them. Or you can fail and get captured again.
  • I dumped a good deal of ki into HP and didn't have the survivability issues you're having. HP helps with both physical and magic attacks, rather than picking just one like with DEF and MDEF, and since healing skills are percentage-based, there doesn't appear to be any drawback.
  • Auto-attacks are useless. You probably already know this. Just guard or heal until you have enough TP to use skills that are actually helpful. Jiao's skills will end most battles unless you hit an elemental resistance.
  • You can equip a familiar with gear after summoning them.
  • Enemies in the tomb under the fishing village respawn. (I'm like 90% sure of this)
Hope this helps! Good point about the pre-boss saves though. It's probably better to just manage your saves yourself.
Thank you very much for helping me reply to this friend's question.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The only enemy I had a problem with was her Sister, the red-head girl who surrenders if she can't kill you in 5 rounds. (Needed 10~ "mercy-levels" to barely survive to the 5th round even after guarding every round + the familiars healing + buffing.) But aside from that, no problem with any types of enemies, maybe there was just something I missed that would've made the fight with her easier.

Also tentacle3g after the second fight with the Sister you can choose to either beat her in a fight and kill her or beat her and then let her go. The 2 options for that are ".... and cleanse her" or ".... and leave her" Which I found to be a bit confusing and I had to gamble which one would let her go. Because cleansing could mean that you just kill the demon in her to save her and "leave her" can mean leave her to die. I would suggest to just make it "beat her and kill her" and "beat her and let her go".

Aside from that one confusing choice, the game is awesome, keep up the good work!
This seems to be a question of English translation.:rolleyes:

I'll transfer your opinion to our translators.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The reproduction plan for early HCG is ready to start.:cool:

There is a formal announcement later.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Incomplete English translation has caused some misunderstandings. :rolleyes:

But in addition to continuing to translate, there is no better way to do it now.:confused:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Actually, it's better if you lose (even when you go save the girls). They get impregnated and you get even more ki orbs (after a couple of loses, you get the option to choose if you wanna fight and save the girl or just join the gangbang). Equip the anti arousal accessory when you just want to mop the floor with the arousal demons.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually, it's better if you lose (even when you go save the girls). They get impregnated and you get even more ki orbs (after a couple of loses, you get the option to choose if you wanna fight and save the girl or just join the gangbang). Equip the anti arousal accessory when you just want to mop the floor with the arousal demons.
This is also a kind of play.:p

All kinds of methods can win. Some players like to use drugs, some use "KI" to strengthen the team, but also by strengthening the equipment.:cool:

By the way, different ways in the future will produce a variety of "The day after the story".:rolleyes:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
[h=2]I have released the rework plan of earlier HCG in today :cool:[/h]

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Players hasten the progress of English translation to send mail, but things must be done one by one, and we are already working hard.:rolleyes:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The new English translation patch is expected to be released in the near future:cool:

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone ran into this, but when I tried to use the summoning skill, this happened:

BTW, great work. Keep it up!