What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

Taze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay now I'm stuck too - Got quest for finding three divine beasts, but Innkeeper doesn't let me rest saying "Room is in cleaning", talked with everyone, walked(i suppose) everywhere.
Is it a Bug or there is something I could miss?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have been feeding Jiao Long to the H Monsters outside town and now she auto-strip whenever she run into H Monsters (not that I mind), is there a way to cure this (aside from using anti-arousal necklace to work around the H attack?)

Also, is there a way to dispel the down arrow debuff where she is left with a 10% HP (aside from drinking from the pool of water).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hentleman In the cash exchange, antique menu the 2nd item is called "fine antique". But in the inventory, it is called "rare antique". You will need to pick one.

The guard outside the merchant's guild (currently at chapter 4):
The guild master Magellan of the Merchant's Guild is a brilliant businessman. Captain Blue Beard of the Sea Dragon Fleet is a gallant soul. Together with the captain of our Trained Band, the three forms the pillar that support our city.

A few thoughts as well: Trained Band sounds kinda silly. Recommendation: rename to Boston Militia (this is to reference the town they belong to, and also highlight they are a military unit). You should also give the captain a name :) And as always, capitalize names like Sea Dragon Fleet, Trained Band, and Merchant's Guild.

In the item menu, Teleportation Crystal (typo, missing r).

You guys are doing good with the translation, what you need is someone to help you proofread, and perhaps wordsmith some of the work. :)

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I am slightly annoyed. Where is Virl to turn in the pages for Neval's diary?
Just found her, she is in the inn next to the counter.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how to process in chapter 3 I go mercenary guild but they close?

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there any way to make Jiao Long a nudist? There's an NPC and a guard that tell me it's possible but I haven't found anything that lets her walk around naked.

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
Welkin2 the trainbands is a 16th century london militia, i like the sound of it better than just "the militia", trying to strike for a refreshing image. about the others i might have written it in 2 different translation stages, so i forgot to check. i'll note it and have it changed to the same word in the next patch.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
about difficult of this game I think you need rebalance mob Lv I just only lv17 but mob is 30now!

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welkin2 the trainbands is a 16th century london militia, i like the sound of it better than just "the militia", trying to strike for a refreshing image. about the others i might have written it in 2 different translation stages, so i forgot to check. i'll note it and have it changed to the same word in the next patch.
Ah, good to know about trainband. You learn something new everyday! Let's be consistent and put it as one word, because I remember seeing different variation of it (e.g. trained band, etc)
However, it is a bit of a rare word that most don't recognize it, even spellcheckers think it might be two words until I google it.

As for the arousal demen...
I now see under statistics you have demons, "demen", arousal monsters.

2 suggestions:
demen: I assumed deformed man, why not just call them mutants?
Arousal Monsters naming: just call them aroused monsters. E.g. Aroused Mutant Captain, Aroused Mutant Warrior, Aroused Mutant Mage, Aroused Tentacle, etc.

As for item name: e.g. The Sword Master's Pride Duplicate
Instead of Duplicate, try using Replica :)

Sword Master's Pride's Replica or
Replica of Sword Master's Pride

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
about difficult of this game I think you need rebalance mob Lv I just only lv17 but mob is 30now!
Game is not hard at all since Jiao Long can 1 shot the world at 50TP.
I keep her Sword Maiden of Azure Title and give her The Sword Master's Pride Duplicate, and The Traveler's Delight Duplicate for huge HP regen.
After 10 pregnancy, she can attack 3 times a turn with the Matron Mother Queen Title... which enable her to get about 50TP by 2nd turn, and annihilate!

The only thing you might have trouble is the elite tentacle... these requires Jiao Long's H attack... or you can just let the big tentacle have its way with Jiao Long (which would automatically kill it), and then res her before finishing what's left. Don't forget to use your Ki Orb and upgrade your weapon and armor. Break the medium crystals for shards so you have enough to upgrade.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
2 suggestions:
If i remember correctly, the lore of the game has children of demons and humans called demans.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So is there any way to make Jiao Long a nudist? There's an NPC and a guard that tell me it's possible but I haven't found anything that lets her walk around naked.
wonder that myself but cant find the mission to start it.

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, good to know about trainband. You learn something new everyday! Let's be consistent and put it as one word, because I remember seeing different variation of it (e.g. trained band, etc)
However, it is a bit of a rare word that most don't recognize it, even spellcheckers think it might be two words until I google it.

As for the arousal demen...
I now see under statistics you have demons, "demen", arousal monsters.

2 suggestions:
Arousal Monsters naming: just call them aroused monsters. E.g. Aroused Mutant Captain, Aroused Mutant Warrior, Aroused Mutant Mage, Aroused Tentacle, etc.

As for item name: e.g. The Sword Master's Pride Duplicate
Instead of Duplicate, try using Replica :)

Sword Master's Pride's Replica or
Replica of Sword Master's Pride
I must admit replica is a better word, thanks, you are very helpful.

hentleman

Lurker
Reputation score
kingbloo123 There will be a nudist mode implemented in the later stage, it's not ready yet.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hentleman
Need some consistency on "Vieril"'s spelling. Chapter 5 spelled it as "Vieril" (during the dialogue with Train Band Captain when he is blocking the entrance).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to get more slave outfit (need 2 more), courtesan's lingerie (need 2 more), dancer's sexy outfit (need a 3rd for Jeanne), and nipple ring (got 2 so far, can use one more)?

Edit: For the armor: just need to proceed with ch.5, pass the free action period/do your nightly duties in the red light district during free time.
Now just need to find that 3rd nipple ring.

Edit2: Found all 3. Two are hidden on the roads in small red chests outside Boston, one to the East, one to the West (unlocks later in the story).

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game is not hard at all since Jiao Long can 1 shot the world at 50TP.
I keep her Sword Maiden of Azure Title and give her The Sword Master's Pride Duplicate, and The Traveler's Delight Duplicate for huge HP regen.
After 10 pregnancy, she can attack 3 times a turn with the Matron Mother Queen Title... which enable her to get about 50TP by 2nd turn, and annihilate!

The only thing you might have trouble is the elite tentacle... these requires Jiao Long's H attack... or you can just let the big tentacle have its way with Jiao Long (which would automatically kill it), and then res her before finishing what's left. Don't forget to use your Ki Orb and upgrade your weapon and armor. Break the medium crystals for shards so you have enough to upgrade.
but some mob can 1 hit heal them self too and with lv another character is very week

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
but some mob can 1 hit heal them self too and with lv another character is very week
Are you making use of the shards to upgrade your armor?
Also, if you wear naughty clothing instead of armor, you get a defense reduction.
You can also make use of your H-related title (click on the Sex Exploit Room Teleportation Crystal).

Lastly, defend until you have enough TP. At 50TP, Jiao Long can 1 shot a lot of things (I believe it can 1 shot every trash mobs during the first 3 chapters).
Also, use summon to bring out your helpers. Angel's sacrifice and mass sacrifice is very good spells to use. Light theurgy and mass light theurgy is good against H Monster as well.

Last edited: