What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
Drain/Sacrifice are percentage-based attacks so they do a ton of damage to any enemy regardless of their defenses and restores HP to the caster which makes it almost impossible for Yeeua/Angel to die if they're spamming it and can't be one-shotted. Drain appears to be Shadow-element and Sacrifice is Light-element, however, so in general (Greater) (Mass) Sacrifice will do 60%(!) damage to things more frequently, as more things are weak to Light than to Shadow. (Greater) (Mass) Drain is better against those church guys though. The best spot to grind experience is probably B3F of the tomb dungeon because everything there is weak to Light so you can have everyone but Angel Defend and just spam Mass Sacrifice and then Greater Mass Sacrifice, which will win any fight in two turns. Seems to give more experience than B4F where skeletons aren't weak to Light (for some reason they're weak to Fire instead).

Yeeua's Petrify attacks seem possibly broken, too. They are listed as a 50% success chance like all the other status effects but I haven't ever seen them actually fail. A petrified enemy is unable to act but petrification doesn't break when they take damage like Sleep, so once she knows Greater Mass Petrify it seems like you wouldn't be able to ever lose any fight because she could just spam it every turn using MP recovery gear and the enemy would never act. Neya kind of sucks in comparison but I think she gets Greater Mass Inspire Courage which appears to double the entire party's stats, so that's probably really good if you just use her as a healer and buffer.

Also, if you don't use ki you will fall behind the enemies statistically and be unable to damage them with physicals. The stats seem to be pretty binary in the sense that if you don't have enough Attack to overcome Defense you just do no damage (and the same applies to you for enemies). Investing ki primarily in Attack, Defense, and Magic Defense, and farming it from h-scenes, will make the main characters vastly stronger. Note that Jeanne and Leanna can't use the Ki Orb until Jiao has had sex with them once (seriously, that's how you unlock that). Jiao/Jeanne/Leanna seem to be best built as physical attackers because they can each get 3 or more attacks per turn from h-titles, which triples or better their ki investment in Attack and massively increases their TP gains. Jeanne kind of has bad TP skills for attacking though but she can still do a bunch of regular attacks and then use her TP for buffing or something. Jiao flattens everything with 50 TP and Leanna has a number of single-target attacks, AoE, and buffs that are pretty cheap so she can probably alternate between that and attacking to recover TP.

Xiong is ironically really bad at physical attacking because he doesn't seem to have access to multiple attacks so he can't farm TP or do a lot of damage except by using the skill that drops his defenses. However, his titles give him up to a 30% boost to all of his stats at once so he's probably a really good mage because he could dump a ton of ki into Magic Attack and HP/MP/Defense and be a tanky caster with infinite MP. Spells seem to do a lot of damage even with low stats (the familiars seem to do decent damage when hitting weaknesses, anyway, and they can't use ki) so I presume if you stat dumped his Magic Attack and equipped his best title he'd just instantly kill everything with AoE magic. The only real use for his TP seems to be in lowering enemy Defense, which would let the girls murder bosses and such in one turn to get around the insane regen a lot of things have. Haven't actually put this into practice but I suspect he's probably low-key OP, it just takes way less work and effort to get Jiao to the point where she can kill anything with one TP move.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At chapter 5, you can update Jiao Long's title to Devilbane War Counselor, which starts everyone at 50TP.
This makes Xiong and Jeanne's aoe attack extremely useful.
(Jeanne gets her offensive TP Skills at lv60 or 70, one is single target and the other is aoe. I suspect the tooltip's % is wrong since her single target hits for tons of dmg.)

While B3 is good for XP, I usually farm at the tentacles before the destroyed orphanage for shards. It takes a crap ton of medium shards to get everyone's weapon and armor to lv6.
Neya's main purpose is to help farm shards. At 50, she gets a skill to give you a medium shard, and at 70, 3 medium, which drastically cut down on shard collection. And as you have stated above, because attack/defense stat is binary, doubling your attack power actually more than double your damage.
That and I have been abusing Jiao Long's H attack to farm Essence Ki at the same time.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@hentleman:
Essence Ki - you have it translated as "Essential Ki", noticed it when the girls were laying eggs.

Suggestions for the game:
1) For Neya's ability, would probably be easier to comprehend if you show an icon with the # of unopened chests + # of trapped chests.
2) During free activity, when you visit the other girls at night, can you have them wear their underwear instead of their armor? It is kind of silly to see Jeanne sleep in her armor. And after chapter 5, change it to Courtesan's lingerie for good measure (if player has gotten past that part in the erotic trade assignment) :)
3) In battle H, do we really need all those dialogues? There are times when picture is worth a thousand words. Try trimming it down to 1 dialogue box or none at all for normal (recurring) H monster attacks. I can understand if you want to do it for boss fights, etc.

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
@tentacle3g 雖然剛剛開始你的遊戲,我感覺的印象非常好.
英語有一些小錯誤,但大部分都相當不錯,請繼續努力!
感謝你的捧場,但我剛剛開始的Patreon眾籌似乎并不理想...

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is a tweak to the opening, with some fixes to grammar, run on sentence (Chinese can have lots of comma and multiple sentences string together, but English like to have them broken up by lots of full stop), and/or westernization of word choices. (Comments in brackets)

Through the ages, men are widely recognized as the master of the world. Great men and have built and destroy kingdoms, while lustrous beauties are treated as mere trophy wives.

Indeed, the legend and myth are dominated by such great men. Having reach the pinnacle in both might and arms while also possessing brilliant yet cunning minds, these men would conquer and plunder the world as they see fit. Along their path of conquest, these men would often gather the beauties of their time for their own personal harem. (yes, I told out the or die trying part, but feels smoother without it)

But in truth, men are not the only player in this game. There are also powerful women who are equally dominant in the craft of war and intrigue. These women commanded great authority and respect, even the men would humble themselves beneath their feet. (Merged the two paragraphs)

From the ashes of the war ravaged Western Continent (In English, west is direction, western is used to describe something on the west side), there rise one such heroine of great beauty and prowess - Jiao Long the Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon. (Added the character name and title here)

It is said that her veins holds the blood of great dragons from both East and West. Her charm and cunning rivals the most holy of saints and the devious devils. Her skill with the sword is also unrivaled. Thus, she ascend to power and became all powerful. The men of the west could do nothing but submit to her dominance.

The chronicle of history also elevate her so, some praised and reverence her as the Holy Dragon Matron, while others cursed her under the name of the Demon Dragoness (instead of double quotes, use capitalization on title). But to most of the world, she would forever be remembered as the Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon.

-- As chronicled by the Tale of the Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon - Prologue

In the Sex Exploit Room, should the description for Diva Mercenary be increase max MP, rather than max HP.
The mobs arousal demon was misspelled as deman. There are also some text where female was written as feman.

During the fight with the fire girl, after transformation:
Such childish display of control, you cannot beat me with that. (missing "me", also change to full stop here) If you have forgotten the discipline of the holy beast (typo here), then I shall teach you the basic again!

Alternate translation:
Such childish temper tantrum, you cannot beat me like that! If seems you have forgotten manners befitting a holy beast, allow me to teach you the basics again!
I'm sorry to reply to you late. Thank you very much for your advice.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay now I'm stuck too - Got quest for finding three divine beasts, but Innkeeper doesn't let me rest saying "Room is in cleaning", talked with everyone, walked(i suppose) everywhere.
Is it a Bug or there is something I could miss?
If it is the third chapter, go back to the Boston residential area, go to ecclesiastical school, residential district hospital (Devilman Orphan), residential hotel (slave merchant).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
tentacle3g
The current arousal monster nest (where you rescue the female party members that got captured) isn't well designed (it's boring and not creative). Instead of current 4 corner design (where you pretty much know which corner to go once you start farming it), how about making the following changes:
1) Since this dungeon is designed for Jiao Long, instead of the 4 corner approach, how about a linear dungeon with 3 forced fight (and get rid of the wandering mobs). For these fights, make it so she can only use her H Attacks (since in normal H battles, her H attacks cannot be used, you want to create more opportunity for her to use it).
2) Add a timer at the top. e.g. Every 5 minutes, you add a stack of debuff to the capture girl that requires the use of the Ki Orb to remove (which would cost some accumulated KI - this give the Ki Orb mechanic more use, but also add some urgency/punishment for not rescuing your party member as soon as possible). As a benefit, this also remind players to use the Ki Orb outside of the rescue.

Also, the nest where Jiao Long is taken when she and everyone else is defeated, there are 2 extra tentacles there, but I don't see a way to get the whole party there... This is kind of anti-climatic.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I have been feeding Jiao Long to the H Monsters outside town and now she auto-strip whenever she run into H Monsters (not that I mind), is there a way to cure this (aside from using anti-arousal necklace to work around the H attack?)

Also, is there a way to dispel the down arrow debuff where she is left with a 10% HP (aside from drinking from the pool of water).
You have been defeated too much (H monster), causing such a result and affecting the end.

By the way, watch out for special props, one of which can solve the problem you're talking about.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
hentleman In the cash exchange, antique menu the 2nd item is called "fine antique". But in the inventory, it is called "rare antique". You will need to pick one.

The guard outside the merchant's guild (currently at chapter 4):
The guild master Magellan of the Merchant's Guild is a brilliant businessman. Captain Blue Beard of the Sea Dragon Fleet is a gallant soul. Together with the captain of our Trained Band, the three forms the pillar that support our city.

A few thoughts as well: Trained Band sounds kinda silly. Recommendation: rename to Boston Militia (this is to reference the town they belong to, and also highlight they are a military unit). You should also give the captain a name :) And as always, capitalize names like Sea Dragon Fleet, Trained Band, and Merchant's Guild.

In the item menu, Teleportation Crystal (typo, missing r).

You guys are doing good with the translation, what you need is someone to help you proofread, and perhaps wordsmith some of the work. :)
Thank you again for your advice:)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have been defeated too much (H monster), causing such a result and affecting the end.

By the way, watch out for special props, one of which can solve the problem you're talking about.
Can you spoil a little bit and tell us what factors affect the ending (e.g. what are the thresholds?)
Her H Titles does require quite a bit of H actions to unlock... of course I would be letting Jiao Long enjoy all the fun times :p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I am slightly annoyed. Where is Virl to turn in the pages for Neval's diary?
Just found her, she is in the inn next to the counter.
Yes, she is the young archaeologist.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
So is there any way to make Jiao Long a nudist? There's an NPC and a guard that tell me it's possible but I haven't found anything that lets her walk around naked.
"Nudist version" needs to be opened, which is also one of the most popular targets of Patreon.

So, please support our Patreon( ).

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Welkin2 the trainbands is a 16th century london militia, i like the sound of it better than just "the militia", trying to strike for a refreshing image. about the others i might have written it in 2 different translation stages, so i forgot to check. i'll note it and have it changed to the same word in the next patch.
As a partner in the production group, I personally suggest that you use more common and easy to understand vocabulary....:p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
about difficult of this game I think you need rebalance mob Lv I just only lv17 but mob is 30now!
You need to improve the lv, try to explore the maze.

By the way, the enemy can be bypassed on the map.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, good to know about trainband. You learn something new everyday! Let's be consistent and put it as one word, because I remember seeing different variation of it (e.g. trained band, etc)
However, it is a bit of a rare word that most don't recognize it, even spellcheckers think it might be two words until I google it.

As for the arousal demen...
I now see under statistics you have demons, "demen", arousal monsters.

2 suggestions:
demen: I assumed deformed man, why not just call them mutants?
Arousal Monsters naming: just call them aroused monsters. E.g. Aroused Mutant Captain, Aroused Mutant Warrior, Aroused Mutant Mage, Aroused Tentacle, etc.

As for item name: e.g. The Sword Master's Pride Duplicate
Instead of Duplicate, try using Replica :)

Sword Master's Pride's Replica or
Replica of Sword Master's Pride
I would suggest that my partner refer to your opinion.:D