What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow thanks for the fast reply, I was not around...
So I just did not really use her, she seemed weaker than the rest wich happens to me with a big party of caracters which led me to this situation. Did not think a fight would happen where I have to solo with her. I used everything I had but she was still almost 1 hit killed so that won't cut it. I will just redo the part and farm more with her as well. That is ok, I have to git gud :D
By the way, how do you play this game with incomplete English translation? :eek:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Finished the game as well. Scenes are quite engaging and fun! I used my phone's google translate to read some of the Chinese text. Google Translate on mobile has an option to translate through the camera which is super convenient.

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By the way, how do you play this game with incomplete English translation? :eek:
Mostly guessing where to go :D But I got used to that after so many untranslated games. It is like a puzzle. But since I am interested in the story mainly I am just curious how much is done so far, funny I got stuck right before the end of the current version...

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game as well. Scenes are quite engaging and fun! I used my phone's google translate to read some of the Chinese text. Google Translate on mobile has an option to translate through the camera which is super convenient.
We are completing the English translation of Ver0.58 as soon as possible.:)

By the way, if it is convenient, please introduce our games to your friends.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Mostly guessing where to go :D But I got used to that after so many untranslated games. It is like a puzzle. But since I am interested in the story mainly I am just curious how much is done so far, funny I got stuck right before the end of the current version...
Does it feel like a novel? :p

We are trying to complete the English translation of Ver0.58.:cool:

When you have a complete English version, you can get a better understanding of the story.:D

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does it feel like a novel? :p

We are trying to complete the English translation of Ver0.58.:cool:

When you have a complete English version, you can get a better understanding of the story.:D
Im looking forward to it a lot, i loved the game and not being in english is the only thing that prevents me to enjoy the story how it should be :v

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Question, followed the guide and did everything up to the point where you talk to the inn keeper and then progress. I went to the school, the hospital, and let leanna fuck the guy in the inn and the inn keeper still says it's being cleaned.
I second this. I've gone to the School and the Hospital got the events for both and every time after that they tell me to come back later. I also got Lenna's Slaver harassment event at the Inn, but every time I talk to the Inn keeper she tells me that it's being cleaned. I've talked to every available npc but nothing happens. Please help.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Im looking forward to it a lot, i loved the game and not being in english is the only thing that prevents me to enjoy the story how it should be :v
Thank you very much for your enthusiasm.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I second this. I've gone to the School and the Hospital got the events for both and every time after that they tell me to come back later. I also got 's Slaver harassment event at the Inn, but every time I talk to the Inn keeper she tells me that it's being cleaned. I've talked to every available npc but nothing happens. Please help.
Have you triggered a fixed event in the residential area (After Long Jiao came back to the city with Lenna)? :cool:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Have you triggered a fixed event in the residential area (After Long Jiao came back to the city with Lenna)? :cool:
It's the first one that I got, I thinks it's impossible to miss as it trigger's when you enter the residential district.
Also I figured out what I was doing wrong. At the hospital you have to manually go in to the demon children's room on the second floor then go back and talk to the doctor to trigger the event.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
It's the first one that I got, I thinks it's impossible to miss as it trigger's when you enter the residential district.
Also I figured out what I was doing wrong. At the hospital you have to manually go in to the demon children's room on the second floor then go back and talk to the doctor to trigger the event.
Well, it seems that you have found the cause of the problem. :eek:

It really needs to do that.:cool:

If you have any questions, you can leave a message for me.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
If you have interesting, until we complete the Ver0.58 English translation, I can send you advance through private letters. Please try it for a test.:)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Really liking this one. Very fun.

Okay, checked patreon, no nudist yet I guess. =/

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys what's the most you've gotten for silver bars? The highest I've gotten was about 8200.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Really liking this one. Very fun.

Okay, checked patreon, no nudist yet I guess. =/
Upon reaching donation of $3000 for each release stage, we promise to add a nudist version after the final release.:)

Thank you for your support.;)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Upon reaching donation of $3000 for each release stage, we promise to add a nudist version after the final release.:)

Thank you for your support.;)
Nice to see you guys are inching closer to $3000 already :)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see you guys are inching closer to $3000 already :)
There is still a distance from $3000.:rolleyes:

At present, many English players are still considering whether to support our Patreon.:confused:

After all, there are too many words to be translated in English. Otherwise they can't understand the game story.:p

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, stuck with the boss fight in tomb level 4. I killed the boss once, says to use Angel's Sacrifice spell but every time I get on the teleporter to level 5 Neya teleports me out. What do I do, don't really know how to proceed since it's not translated?

Second, what attribute helps with accuracy? Because holy shit do I get annoyed when I buff up, prepare everything and I miss. Is it agility?

And a small suggestion. Did you ever consider adding a skill/spell that stops HP regen, at least for a couple of turns? Could also add the skill to bosses or tougher enemies to up the challenge a bit. Most fights are easy but drag on due to high HP+regen mechanic.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, stuck with the boss fight in tomb level 4. I killed the boss once, says to use Angel's Sacrifice spell but every time I get on the teleporter to level 5 Neya teleports me out. What do I do, don't really know how to proceed since it's not translated?

Second, what attribute helps with accuracy? Because holy shit do I get annoyed when I buff up, prepare everything and I miss. Is it agility?

And a small suggestion. Did you ever consider adding a skill/spell that stops HP regen, at least for a couple of turns? Could also add the skill to bosses or tougher enemies to up the challenge a bit. Most fights are easy but drag on due to high HP+regen mechanic.
It's been a little while. After beating tomb level 4 boss, you found out you need to acquire something to get pass that part. Just progress with the story and you will eventually pick that up.

As for the HP regen, it is by design so you don't whack at bosses mindlessly. Just make strategic use of your TP attacks and take advantage of elemental weakness. 2 back to back TP attack from Jiao usually floor the boss, except the very last boss.