What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's been a little while. After beating tomb level 4 boss, you found out you need to acquire something to get pass that part. Just progress with the story and you will eventually pick that up.
Thanks, I'll progress the story then.

As for the HP regen, it is by design so you don't whack at bosses mindlessly. Just make strategic use of your TP attacks and take advantage of elemental weakness. 2 back to back TP attack from Jiao usually floor the boss, except the very last boss.
Yeah, noticed. But for those bosses where you don't have her it would be a godsend cuz other characters miss attacks/skills quite a bit. And it would be fun to have it used against you. I rarely have to heal since equipment with HP regen is abundant.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't have too much issue with missing attack. Are you making use of spells?

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, stuck with the boss fight in tomb level 4. I killed the boss once, says to use Angel's Sacrifice spell but every time I get on the teleporter to level 5 Neya teleports me out. What do I do, don't really know how to proceed since it's not translated?

Second, what attribute helps with accuracy? Because holy shit do I get annoyed when I buff up, prepare everything and I miss. Is it agility?

And a small suggestion. Did you ever consider adding a skill/spell that stops HP regen, at least for a couple of turns? Could also add the skill to bosses or tougher enemies to up the challenge a bit. Most fights are easy but drag on due to high HP+regen mechanic.
Thank you for your advice.

By the way, please pay attention to the Ver0.58 guide.

The BOSS you mentioned is not defeated in chapter5。

You need to fight him 1 times in chapter5, if the conditions are met, you can beat him in chapter6.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a little while. After beating tomb level 4 boss, you found out you need to acquire something to get pass that part. Just progress with the story and you will eventually pick that up.

As for the HP regen, it is by design so you don't whack at bosses mindlessly. Just make strategic use of your TP attacks and take advantage of elemental weakness. 2 back to back TP attack from Jiao usually floor the boss, except the very last boss.
Thank you for your help to reply to his question.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, noticed. But for those bosses where you don't have her it would be a godsend cuz other characters miss attacks/skills quite a bit. And it would be fun to have it used against you. I rarely have to heal since equipment with HP regen is abundant.
Thank you for your opinion.:D

If it is convenient, please pay attention to the reply I gave you.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way, I think that when we have completed the English translation, it can help you understand the game story better, and your questions may be a little less.:)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The BOSS you mentioned is not defeated in chapter5。

You need to fight him 1 times in chapter5, if the conditions are met, you can beat him in chapter6.
Oh, I see. I thought I can defeat him in chapter 5, I'll wait for further updates then.

As for the missing attacks, Leanna's Swift Shot and Blasting Shot miss quite a bit which can be annoying vs the boss where she's solo, spells do way too less damage even buffed in that fight. And my main issue is with Xiong, feels like his accuracy is negative lol. I mean, I don't mind some RNG, but missing 4 times in a row or hitting only one out of three times with Tiger Lord's leaping strike. Could just be a really bad string of RNG tho, just wanted to know if there's a way to increase accuracy for the characters. On the other hand, drains spells are way too overpowered in my opinion so maybe it balances out.

I have the feeling that battles are way too extreme, i.e. either you steamroll your enemies in one to two turns or you have a long and draining fight vs regular monsters. There's no middle ground. But you can get to battle balance later on, I'm interested in the story, seems like you put much thought into the story.

Just some constructive criticism, hope I didn't come across as abrasive.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, I see. I thought I can defeat him in chapter 5, I'll wait for further updates then.

As for the missing attacks, Leanna's Swift Shot and Blasting Shot miss quite a bit which can be annoying vs the boss where she's solo, spells do way too less damage even buffed in that fight. And my main issue is with Xiong, feels like his accuracy is negative lol. I mean, I don't mind some RNG, but missing 4 times in a row or hitting only one out of three times with Tiger Lord's leaping strike. Could just be a really bad string of RNG tho, just wanted to know if there's a way to increase accuracy for the characters. On the other hand, drains spells are way too overpowered in my opinion so maybe it balances out.

I have the feeling that battles are way too extreme, i.e. either you steamroll your enemies in one to two turns or you have a long and draining fight vs regular monsters. There's no middle ground. But you can get to battle balance later on, I'm interested in the story, seems like you put much thought into the story.

Just some constructive criticism, hope I didn't come across as abrasive.

Your opinion is very pertinent.:)

In fact, before making this game, my hobby was writing novels. The game is adapted from my own novel.:D

I'm good at writing stories, but I'm not good at programming.:eek:

My partner (WOLFEQ) is better at programming, but he lacks the fighting logic of such a group of adventurous games (his own game is a single role).:p

This game has a lot of enemy roles, and it is really a big challenge for us.:rolleyes:

What has been done can not be changed.:eek:

We will try to adjust as much as possible in the follow-up content.;)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still don't understand:rolleyes:
That's because it is a response to Nidjo since he is having issues with missing his targets. Spell attacks in RPGMaker doesn't miss.
Make use of the spells such as Angel's Sacrifice spell, especially Mass Sacrifice - which does 2 hits of 30% each. It does huge damage, and very effective if you use it on a single target.

As for Leena missing her attack, was she behind in levels? For that solo part, if you have Jiao summons the avatars before hand, they will help out even when you switch to Leena.

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
That's because it is a response to Nidjo since he is having issues with missing his targets. Spell attacks in RPGMaker doesn't miss.
Make use of the spells such as Angel's Sacrifice spell, especially Mass Sacrifice - which does 2 hits of 30% each. It does huge damage, and very effective if you use it on a single target.

As for Leena missing her attack, was she behind in levels? For that solo part, if you have Jiao summons the avatars before hand, they will help out even when you switch to Leena.
I see. Thank you for your explanation.:)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The date of Ver0.70's release is getting closer and closer.:D

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.70 is ready, but English translation is more difficult than expected.:)

Now, the English translation of chapter4 has just started.:eek:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Excellent news on 0.70!
We are ready to send the update by POST on 28 of this month(Patreon). February 1st settlement donation(first stage).Release Ver0.70 in February 5th.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am busy traveling this week, so I will check it out next weekend :)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
The days of update Ver0.70 are getting closer and closer...:)