What's new

RPG [ぽいずん] Slave's Sword 2~帝国革命編~ (RJ213606)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A new game by circle Poison has finally appeared on dlsite.
Slave's Sword 2, the sequel to Slave Sword.

DLsite link:
Estimated Release Date: Out now, Feb 16, 2018
Preview Pictures:

Slave's Sword 1 ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...32232;~

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Mmm. Didn't like the gameplay of the first game. Hope this one's better.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just gotta hold shift, am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes! I loved the first one and I love this circle. Cannot wait!

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
News from the web, it seems he already submitted the game to DLsite, and lets see if the game can pass and out at 16 Feb.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the release was delayed because there's a bug when proceed to the final battle. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he said he had already resubmitted it, just waiting on dlsite people to get it posted

its on the rotating banner of front page dlsite even, with a link to the actual page but its broke due to it being resubmitted.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
not my link -

trooperhevy

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone got past the orcs? They always do something after which they start doing absurd amounts of damage.

EDIT:
nvm, just spammed the 12Mana Attack which worked well.
After i picked that flower up i dont know where to go anymore. Anyone of you got an idea?

EDIT:
Turns out you can just enter the fountain in the left part of the village.
The boss there just keeps ripping me apart.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm a little help after reaching the city with the railways in walls. after the volcano dungeon. i found the hideout at the slums. then went out at night. talked with everyone and seems i got an item from the man at the 2nd sewer wish you pick it in a jar. after that i have no idea what to do. any help?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you... even get out of the forest maze in the beginning?

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you... even get out of the forest maze in the beginning?
You need to find hidden ways in the forest. If there is a space between trees where should be one, interact with it.
I wonder where do you go after the burnt village. I walked out of it, can't go back. There's nothing in the woods besides some blind ends. Unless I miss something.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For the first time you have to find the spot that looks similar as the one in cutscene shown when you enter and just go investigate it. Should look something like that
If you're talking about where to go after clearing that area, heck if I know. Townpeople are talking about a cave passage into a desert but I have no idea where that is or how to enter it. If somebody knows please tell...

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the first time you have to find the spot that looks similar as the one in cutscene shown when you enter and just go investigate it. Should look something like that
If you're talking about where to go after clearing that area, heck if I know. Townpeople are talking about a cave passage into a desert but I have no idea where that is or how to enter it. If somebody knows please tell...
There is one cave right after the first hidden path, turn right, but I found nothing there.

Last edited:

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is one cave right after the first hidden path on the left part, but I found nothing there.
I have a bad feeling that if google translate is making any sense, the desert entrance closes due to a bug from entering the old couples house when coming back perhaps? Dev says they're fixing it for Ver 1.02
Guess I'll try again tomorrow...

●ホロックの村にて西の峠道への出口が消える。
 エルフの村終了後、おじいさんの会話をフラグに出現する砂漠へ向かう為の
 村の西側の出口が、老夫婦と同一MAP内の他の建物にはいると消えてしまう。
 こちらは他の建物の出口設定をしていなかったと言う……
 Ver1.02では修正済のものに差し替えとなります。

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
let me help you a bit kirby but there are roads that suddenly appear after advacing in story. for example when you wake up in the house you need to go right side then north till forest right? after you pass that forest story you go back to first house again but suddenly WAS NEVER THERE BEFORE but now there its a path for left forest o.o to advance story. it happens 5 times in the game that so remember check a lot.

the most annoying ones are the hidden paths with practically you have to click in background stuff ( there are not signs telling you that are there -_- ) well for someone that know jap probably can manage. thats why i have trouble in the last town slums i found and item and talked with everyone day and night but nothing happens and in the hideout the guy blocking to advance doesnt move yet <.< so dunno waht to do XD

Status
Not open for further replies.