What's new

RPG [ぽいずん] Slave's Sword 2~帝国革命編~ (RJ213606)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright, either I'm dumb or blind, or something just fixed itself but I found the path west from the house... Thanks for that Maryel

alan0n

Reputation score
Game is still very buggy. GoR scenes glitch out and become infinite battles then crash the game. The first one I noticed was from the red tentacle things right before the desert. The flying fortress boss fight glitches for me once too.

Save often.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
crashing while a scene or battle only happens when you used f5 to reset the game before << // about the boss batle in fortress its the only one i found that it keeps in loop if you loose. also another bug. before going to a boss battle, fight a normal battle without using the shift. doesnt matter if you run. sometimes when you start a boss batle after winning a fight with Shift autoaction. it stays just using normal atks and you cannot cancel it

also i still cant find what to do in the slums >.< and keep trying t find out

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm after unpacking the game, I see the platinum haired girl dont have any H scene..

Thats too bad, I was hoping she gets some action too..

Anyway, any indication of how we get the Good or bad (corrupted) ending?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
let me help you a bit kirby but there are roads that suddenly appear after advacing in story. for example when you wake up in the house you need to go right side then north till forest right? after you pass that forest story you go back to first house again but suddenly WAS NEVER THERE BEFORE but now there its a path for left forest o.o to advance story. it happens 5 times in the game that so remember check a lot.

the most annoying ones are the hidden paths with practically you have to click in background stuff ( there are not signs telling you that are there -_- ) well for someone that know jap probably can manage. thats why i have trouble in the last town slums i found and item and talked with everyone day and night but nothing happens and in the hideout the guy blocking to advance doesnt move yet <.< so dunno waht to do XD
After rescuing (?) the wind spirit, you need to go back and speak to the old man who saved you. Then the path to a area will appear above his house. WTF

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
omg can someone tell me what to do at the city after zombies part? on the slums i am completely stuck
nevermind--- after talking with everyone in the city i went again to her house on day and then her room after that go back slums and talk with thief and path open

Last edited:

Bamboo88

Lurker
Reputation score
Full CG gallery unlock for anyone who wants it

Last edited:

panop857

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The cutscenes are auto-advancing with that save. How do I disable that?

Also, is there a good way to text recent RPGs like this? All of my old methods have started to fail. There is no options available from the menu, so what settings is it using?

Thank you for the save, and the game. Very few of the RPGs like this have good voice acting, if any.

Last edited:

Bamboo88

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure about the auto-advance but the scenes work for me normally when I watch them from the main menu option, the save is hacked so that might cause issues if you want to play the game from the save I included itself.

edit :
Try this save instead and see if that fixes the problem? I changed some of the variables so maybe it'll work better

To capture the text you'll need to get libellule's RPGMakerMVGame hook which you can find in the translation sub-forum, then you'll need to extract the game exe with the included enigmaunpacker and patch the new unpacked game with the other included tool.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I am still stuck in the forest. Everything keeps looping and I see no spot to click on.

Mekkor

Reputation score
I am still stuck in the forest. Everything keeps looping and I see no spot to click on.
As it turns out, the answer isn't that obious and you need to do something more than just see the cut sceen where the bad guys open a path inside the forest.
If you just walked around in the forest, you've probably came by this spot and couldn't see anything

I talked to a person in the village, went inside the forest, checked if there's a difference, repeat. Turns out you need to talk to the old guy inside this house

to then be able to find this spot

Everything after that is more or less straight forward

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Except after going through the burning village and meeting the spirit in the tree, i'm fully stuck...Went back to the town and talked with everyone, they are talking about a desert/cave but I have no idea where it's supposed to be (there is one empty cave in the hidden forest to the right with nothing in it)

Mekkor

Reputation score
Except after going through the burning village and meeting the spirit in the tree, i'm fully stuck...Went back to the town and talked with everyone, they are talking about a desert/cave but I have no idea where it's supposed to be (there is one empty cave in the hidden forest to the right with nothing in it)
Game's still a bit buggy so you may have just done the right thing to miss the next path.
After the whole bruning village/spirit tree thing, go back to the house where you woke up after falling from the mountain. Talk to the 2 people in there. Go outside and on the left should be a new path that leads to a cave through which you get to the desert.
If you already did this and then walked inside some other house, the path dissapears again. I'm 99.9% sure that's a bug but just talk to the people in the house where you woke up again and the path re-appears.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
...and then walked inside some other house, the path dissapears again.
Fucking hell...just found that out after reading through the thread again...thanks for the answer though.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
As it turns out, the answer isn't that obious and you need to do something more than just see the cut sceen where the bad guys open a path inside the forest.
If you just walked around in the forest, you've probably came by this spot and couldn't see anything

I talked to a person in the village, went inside the forest, checked if there's a difference, repeat. Turns out you need to talk to the old guy inside this house

to then be able to find this spot

Everything after that is more or less straight forward
Ah that sucks. Cuz I tried to go back to the village, but once I entered the forest there is no going back. Had to make a new save.

OP
K

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah that sucks. Cuz I tried to go back to the village, but once I entered the forest there is no going back. Had to make a new save.
There is a way to go back.
Step 1. Go down and go through the path.
Step 2. If that path was wrong and the forest looped, then go down until you see that same path. Go to the right or left until you see another path and go down that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.