What's new

RPG [ぽいずん] Slave's Sword 2~帝国革命編~ (RJ213606)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stuck in the town after I defeated an orc ambush and picked some flower. Does anyone know who wants this flower?

Edit:
nvm, found out you can enter the fountain.

Last edited:

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having trouble locating this fountain, where is it exactly? I've been through the village, forest, desert, caves, the town before the dark forest and I still can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The patch has to be applied once or do you have to activate the hook everytime you play? I patched the first game with something permanent, skills and items but I can´t remember how

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't understand what malus you get for loosing battles and getting raped, you just respawn in the same place with full hp. A different ending perhaps?

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please tell me what to do inside the castle?

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a shame nobody has picked up the translation for the first one (which means nobody prob will for this one either) they seem like great games with nice cg :/

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to go after beating the silver haired girl in the desert?

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm having extreme difficulties unpacking this game. Please help! (Used Enigma Unpacker v0.51)

To be more precise, it leaves 45mb worth of data unpackaged, and it worries me that I might run into crashes due to missing data whilst playing the game.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm having extreme difficulties unpacking this game. Please help! (Used Enigma Unpacker v0.51)

To be more precise, it leaves 45mb worth of data unpackaged, and it worries me that I might run into crashes due to missing data whilst playing the game.

It may ease your mind to know that that '_unpacked.exe' is just there for show... The WHOLE -and don't worry, really the whole- unpacked game is INSIDE the '%DEFAULT FOLDER%' folder. Just don't forget to get rid of the '%' characters from the folder's name, and you can start it with the .exe inside!

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im now stuck in the city anyone know how to get the thief guy in the hide out to move out of the way?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im now stuck in the city anyone know how to get the thief guy in the hide out to move out of the way?
I take that you went to the village after beating silver haired girl, im stuck at that village and cant reach any city. how did you reach the city?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally finished the game on an updated version. The story is best understood having played the first game and taking note of all the major events and characters from that release.

Poison always give a full-CG and scene unlock when finishing the game, so players going for a perfect clear with no defeats don't miss out on anything.

Story itself is ok. This is the second franchise made up of multiple games. No plot holes as far as I can tell.

Unlike the first game, this is on MV so the homebrew hack is more or less compulsory to ensure illiterate players actually know where they're supposed to go next. There aren't any riddles or such, take note of what the dialogue says and follow the instructions to go to the next area. No New Game+ so players who are little underpowered in terms of gear should use the Magnewarp to return to the Dwarf city to pay for equipment upgrades. No gatcha machines there though.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Paint_CROP.png
... :)

Hope someone will be able to help you, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.