What's new

ACT [ Croque Sandwich ] [ クロックサンド ] The Dark Blue Vampire / 深蒼の吸血鬼 (RE203916) (RJ203916)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't find the search bar for this forum anywhere... I hope no one posted this yet... because i googled ulmf and this game and the results returned nothing.

Release date changed to undetermined.
Gameplay:
Game runs in realtime
there are i think 4 heroines? (when i played the demo, only one is not silhouetted which is the game cover girl)
you play as a vampire, use your hypnosis to do perverted stuff with them and suck their blood etc.
Try the demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

randomdude248

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been keeping an eye on this game. Loved his previous game, mostly for the mini game he added afterwards. Hope we can see similar stuff in this one.

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's out (I think?)

edit: Using the magic of google it now reads "to be determined" regarding release date, the fact that there is now a price threw me off.

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Game's been sent to dlsite, dmm, and digiket.
He's cut some events to make it within the year. Those will be added later.

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get her to level 3? There also only appears to be one girl.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
How do you get her to level 3? There also only appears to be one girl.
1. Same as other level up, get her to max hearts.
2. Buy the item with number "1" in its name. The shop is on 2nd floor, just in case.
3. At about 18:00, go to classroom with her, wait until all the classmates go home (no bag except hers left), close the doors, then use the invisible skill (D key).
4. She will stand up and go to the corner. Wait unil yellow heart appears, then switch off invisible and use the "suck blood" skill (A key) next to her.
5. ???????
6. Profit.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
noob question, but what do i do at the start? when i get close and use A get some text and nothing happens.

ok had to close the door lol, for any 1 stuck

Last edited:

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone's wondering, if the heart icon is black pressing the A key on Itsuki will tell you the conditions.

The game is actually quite simple, and thank god there's an option to switch to different levels/phases once you get the ending.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i guess i lwait for a save. a lot of scenes locked on gallery T_T

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Has anyone gotten the true ending? From my understanding, you have to do it at level 4 or higher. Then have 1000 energy just to talk to the cat and then it wants 1000 energy. Afterwards it would say something but I don't know what its saying. So I got that far but I don't know what to do after that.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. Same as other level up, get her to max hearts.
2. Buy the item with number "1" in its name. The shop is on 2nd floor, just in case.
3. At about 18:00, go to classroom with her, wait until all the classmates go home (no bag except hers left), close the doors, then use the invisible skill (D key).
4. She will stand up and go to the corner. Wait unil yellow heart appears, then switch off invisible and use the "suck blood" skill (A key) next to her.
5. ???????
6. Profit.
i cant seem to find this shop you are talking about, is it unlocked after a certain point or something?

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i cant seem to find this shop you are talking about, is it unlocked after a certain point or something?
After you defeat the first enemy it's unlocked, the shop opens at 12:15 or so daily and is on the second floor of the school next to the room with the boxes stacked everywhere.

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get past level 3? She's at max hearts and there's a black heart after she comes out of the swim change room but all I can make of it is that it says something about "lvl 2"?

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get past level 3? She's at max hearts and there's a black heart after she comes out of the swim change room but all I can make of it is that it says something about "lvl 2"?
If you mean the black heart that appears when she's outside of the library around 1800 hrs, don't do anything to her for at least 1 day and on the following day wait until she goes to the library at the end of the day.
Enter or be inside the library and she should enter, you know what to do from there.
If she doesn't enter with you it means you probably did a scene within the day or previous day.

If you mean the scene at the swimming pool, block her from leaving the pool. Once everyone's left the heart should turn red.

Has anyone gotten the true ending? From my understanding, you have to do it at level 4 or higher. Then have 1000 energy just to talk to the cat and then it wants 1000 energy. Afterwards it would say something but I don't know what its saying. So I got that far but I don't know what to do after that.
I completed the game with an Itsuki end. Not exactly sure how I did it but I was at max level for her and beat the final boss.
There are two scenes I found in the school at night (at max level Itsuki will stay will you at night and you gotta skip to nighttime using the watch), one in the school's infirmary and one outside the school on the road. After doing the scene outside the school it seems you'll bring Itsuki back to your home, there will be another scene in your house, and doing that will finish the game.
Not sure if you need a particular amount of energy since I had tons.

Looking at the recollection room there's an Itsuki ending, an ending for another character(??), and a sisters end (Itsuki & Rie presumably).
Absolutely no idea how to get that other character, and I think you probably have to get the scene with Rie to get the sisters end. Haven't played the game since getting Itsuki's ending so I'm not 100% sure about the other ends.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im stuck with itsuki at 4 hearts lvl 3, dunno what to do to unlock the scene thats supposed to make her reach lvl 4, any tips?

burnedgoose

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you gain energy or where can I see my amount of energy? I feel like I have almost none because the bosses have like 12000 hp and I do 4 damage on a hit.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im stuck with itsuki at 4 hearts lvl 3, dunno what to do to unlock the scene thats supposed to make her reach lvl 4, any tips?
She appears like this, correct?

At level 3 after maxing out her hearts you must let a day pass without doing any H scenes with her, and on the next day, enter the library at the around the same time (to make this faster you can use the watch 「時計」to skip to the desired time phase)
She should enter the library and give you the yellow heart.

How do you gain energy or where can I see my amount of energy? I feel like I have almost none because the bosses have like 12000 hp and I do 4 damage on a hit.

「体力」is your HP in battles; you can increase it by 10 by buying the 500 cost consumable from the shop (not recommended)
「吸血エナジー」is your energy; you acquire energy through H scenes or defeating bosses.
There's a set amount consumed each day cycle, and it's also used as currency to buy upgrades/special items (2 H scenes require an item) from the shop.
Some skills acquired from the shop require you to use them in the item screen before they're actually given to you.

Your aim with each boss is to attack enough times (or do enough damage, not actually sure) to stun them, then once they're stunned use the 「吸血」ability for massive damage to the boss.
The first boss is easy enough, but the subsequent bosses have attacks where you'll have to use your other skills for successful evasion.
Now I have to apologize, I've forgotten what each boss does. Stacking evasion while figuring out what the boss does is your best bet.

Be sure to buy every available upgrade from the store before leveling up and confronting each boss.

Last edited:

CypertSystem

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm having trouble getting the events in lvl 3 I was able to get the library one and the one in the swimming pool, but I don't knwo how to get the others, I suppose I've to buy some item but I don't know which and regarding buying, how do I earn money? Can someone help me?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you mean the black heart that appears when she's outside of the library around 1800 hrs, don't do anything to her for at least 1 day and on the following day wait until she goes to the library at the end of the day.
Enter or be inside the library and she should enter, you know what to do from there.
If she doesn't enter with you it means you probably did a scene within the day or previous day.

If you mean the scene at the swimming pool, block her from leaving the pool. Once everyone's left the heart should turn red.

I completed the game with an Itsuki end. Not exactly sure how I did it but I was at max level for her and beat the final boss.
There are two scenes I found in the school at night (at max level Itsuki will stay will you at night and you gotta skip to nighttime using the watch), one in the school's infirmary and one outside the school on the road. After doing the scene outside the school it seems you'll bring Itsuki back to your home, there will be another scene in your house, and doing that will finish the game.
Not sure if you need a particular amount of energy since I had tons.

Looking at the recollection room there's an Itsuki ending, an ending for another character(??), and a sisters end (Itsuki & Rie presumably).
Absolutely no idea how to get that other character, and I think you probably have to get the scene with Rie to get the sisters end. Haven't played the game since getting Itsuki's ending so I'm not 100% sure about the other ends.
To get the sister ed, you have to get a scene with the sister in level 4. So use the new item they give you at the end to go back to level 4. At 14:30, follow the sister (she is in the classroom left of yours) to the back of the gym. Pick the choice to have sex with her and beat the game as normal by having the yellow heart scene with Itsuki. This will lead to a scene where the sister goes to your house to have sex and Itsuki shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.