What's new

ACT [ Croque Sandwich ] [ クロックサンド ] The Dark Blue Vampire / 深蒼の吸血鬼 (RE203916) (RJ203916)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On lv 5, the bus, you block her from getting on the bus the 1st time, then let her ride the bus the 2nd time.... Then it says I need shadow item 3 or something to activate her scene. Problem is, I have the item already... What am I doing wrong? (She is sitting at the back of the bus, the bus is near empty except two girls up front)

-EDIT-

Well that was retarded, as soon as I posted this, I figured out the problem. You are supposed to block only the blue hair girl and NOT let anyone else ride with her AT ALL. Then she will appear red. How dumb of me....

In regards about the cat, when you unlock the cat and feed the cat blood. Give it 1000 units. THen continue playing the game normally until you reach the part where you bring the girl home at lv 5 (you can start feeding the cat at lv 4, but you can only finish up with the cat at lv 5). When she is at your house. You will notice on the TOP LEFT corner, the cat will appear with a yellow heart. Go talk to the cat for the ending. Yea, sneaky cat hiding in the corner.

You "earn" money by having sex repeatedly. The cash is actually blood. It's not cash, and when you have sex, you are supposed to drink blood, which seems to not be shown in the scene itself. Oh, and there is a minimum blood upkeep per day, so you "burn" a bit of cash per day. And depending on the game progress, the blood amount per day varies from 10 to 28 i think.

Last edited:

ae861995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone could pm/sent me the link to his previous game that is updated? Cant seem to find it anywhere.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would like to request the same thing myself. I only have version 1.00 of 家に来た従妹が and his website has it updated to version 2.13 with a lot more added content. version 1.00 only has the game in ADV, but 2.00+ adds the new rpg element to it.

CypertSystem

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get the yellow hearth to go to lvl 5? I thought she whould stay at night, but she doesn't.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the yellow hearth to go to lvl 5? I thought she whould stay at night, but she doesn't.
She does not "stay the night" at lv 4, that's a lv 5 option only.

At lv 4, blue hair girl route, at 2:30pm, go to the library for her "confession" (i think it's a confession), the story will progress. Note that you would get a boss battle, and... you still be stuck at lv 4. That' normal, go back at 2;30pm AGAIN in the library, she will appear yellow AGAIN. (so yea, you gotta do it twice, that's how it works).

Unless you do sister route, then at lv 4 before first 2:30pm confession, go fuck the sister first. then do the 2:30pm thing, win the boss battle, go find the sister again, then it should lead you going home with said sister, then... profit. (sister route prematurely terminates the game from ever reaching lv5, thats normal).

At lv 5, how can you bring her home?

Skip the clock to 7pm, then at night time, she will magically follow you around the school. There are three things you can do with her at this point. Bring her to the infirmary, suck her blood. Or go to the bottom left hand corner which forces you to go home, when you are enroute that way, the girl will also turn red heart. You can suck her blod in the streets OR, ignore the heart, go all the way to the end of the street, the game will prompt you to go home. Press Yes, and... she will liiterally follow you home.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Been a fan of the circle for around 6 years, purchased and completed the game. Love the art as usual, and you can clearly see the effort the author put into the game.

Have to say it deserves WAAAYYYYYY more sales than it has now.

kinkkong24

Reputation score
I'm trying to get lvl 5, but every time I go to the library the second time and play the scene it just goes to a black screen afterwords. I can still open the menu, but I can't see where I'm going. Anybody know how to get rid of this so I can finish the Itsuki route?

mix5003

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to unlock SNS 7,8,9 please tell me how to do

edit i can do it now. just H with her before see it

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm trying to get lvl 5, but every time I go to the library the second time and play the scene it just goes to a black screen afterwords. I can still open the menu, but I can't see where I'm going. Anybody know how to get rid of this so I can finish the Itsuki route?
Happened for me too, it resolved after I entered and exited one of the smartphone SNS scenes(1st option thrice in the menu)

Reputation score
I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to do at the very beginning, after I get attacked by the first monster...thing(?) in the cutscene, wake up in what I assume is my room, then get shot at by some dude (I can't read Japanese and agth doesn't hook Wolf games very well, so not gonna waste time trying). What do I need to do to advance?

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The dude with the gun in your house... After a bunch of text, he tells you how to "use" your new abilities. He summons a shadow where you can practice certain things, it doesn't work properly I believe (game bugs). If you saved before this point where he summons a shadow, he gives several choices, where one of them is "fuck this, I'm good, let's sleep" and he doesn't summon the shadow clone, and the story progresses as if you know what you are supposed to do.

TL;DR,

If you saved before you accidentally make the gun guy summon clone, go back to his conversation choices, one of them involve "I don't need to practice, continue with the story". and that should be it.

Another note, if you do boss battle, the first time you do boss battle, the game gives you two battle methods to pick from, one of them is turn based RPG battle. Another is... real time battle where you control the MC and dodge bosses big time. I couldn't figure out how to do the turn based, the MC has too little health, invovles too much thinking and guessing on what skill is for rock paper and scissor. I went with the real time boss battle. If you have good reflexes, real time battle is pretty easy.

Once you choose the battle method, you CANNOT change to the other type of method afterwards, not unless you rewind the story progress.

Reputation score
The dude with the gun in your house... After a bunch of text, he tells you how to "use" your new abilities. He summons a shadow where you can practice certain things, it doesn't work properly I believe (game bugs). If you saved before this point where he summons a shadow, he gives several choices, where one of them is "fuck this, I'm good, let's sleep" and he doesn't summon the shadow clone, and the story progresses as if you know what you are supposed to do.

TL;DR,

If you saved before you accidentally make the gun guy summon clone, go back to his conversation choices, one of them involve "I don't need to practice, continue with the story". and that should be it.

Another note, if you do boss battle, the first time you do boss battle, the game gives you two battle methods to pick from, one of them is turn based RPG battle. Another is... real time battle where you control the MC and dodge bosses big time. I couldn't figure out how to do the turn based, the MC has too little health, invovles too much thinking and guessing on what skill is for rock paper and scissor. I went with the real time boss battle. If you have good reflexes, real time battle is pretty easy.

Once you choose the battle method, you CANNOT change to the other type of method afterwards, not unless you rewind the story progress.
Thanks for that, figured out what I was doing wrong (it was feeding the cat, apparently. Tried using that item before, finally worked out that I needed to be next to the cat.)

Unfortunately, the first boss is apparently impossible for me, even in ARPG mode (incidentally, there are two ARPG modes, with no noticeable difference between them from what I can tell.) I've managed to get him stunned and held the "a" button on his ass, taking off around 2k health. Out of his goddamned 20k.

He then turns purple, gets super fast, and wrecks my shit because I have 100 hp and can't hit him without being hit myself. Running away from him and hoping it wears off so I can go back to him flinching when I hit him doesn't seem to be working after three laps around the school. What am I doing wrong? Would four laps tire him out?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Unfortunately, the first boss is apparently impossible for me, even in ARPG mode (incidentally, there are two ARPG modes, with no noticeable difference between them from what I can tell.) I've managed to get him stunned and held the "a" button on his ass, taking off around 2k health. Out of his goddamned 20k.

He then turns purple, gets super fast, and wrecks my shit because I have 100 hp and can't hit him without being hit myself. Running away from him and hoping it wears off so I can go back to him flinching when I hit him doesn't seem to be working after three laps around the school. What am I doing wrong? Would four laps tire him out?
I don't know about about ARPG mode. But in turn-base mode, you can boost your dodge each turn by choosing the last option, up to 99%.
After one turn, he should end his rage mode.

The main battle flow for turn-base should be:
- Hit until you stuns them (adding some dodging each turn if you want to be safe)
- Use blood sucking when they are stunned for big damage.
- Dodge until they stop raging.
- Rinse and repeat.
Sometimes, dodge don't work even at 99%. Use the hiding in shadow skill instead.
The charged shot skill can boost your dodge one level per turn (it won't show though). So use charged shot and 3 dodge, in any order, will get you to 99%.

macer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Um maybe thats gonna be weird but how do I progress? :s I'm at 3 hearths lvl 1 and I have absolutely no idea how to get to next lvl. You're all talking about some boss but I've never even fought it. Would love to get some help

Reputation score
Um maybe thats gonna be weird but how do I progress? :s I'm at 3 hearths lvl 1 and I have absolutely no idea how to get to next lvl. You're all talking about some boss but I've never even fought it. Would love to get some help
Once you've gotten her to three hearts, she should head to the library after school, when before she would just go to the pool. You'll need to get there before she does and hide in the corner, making sure to move out of her sight when she gets close. Eventually she'll end up in the bottom right, and a yellow heart will appear over her. Walk behind her and drain her to initiate a cutscene; upon leaving the library, you'll fight the first boss.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, finally finish the game, but still missing some CG.
- CG Page 6 (ED page) middle top.
- CG Page 7 all except the first one (SNS 9) looks like some secret CG or something because no hint at all

Reputation score
I don't know about about ARPG mode. But in turn-base mode, you can boost your dodge each turn by choosing the last option, up to 99%.
After one turn, he should end his rage mode.

The main battle flow for turn-base should be:
- Hit until you stuns them (adding some dodging each turn if you want to be safe)
- Use blood sucking when they are stunned for big damage.
- Dodge until they stop raging.
- Rinse and repeat.
Sometimes, dodge don't work even at 99%. Use the hiding in shadow skill instead.
The charged shot skill can boost your dodge one level per turn (it won't show though). So use charged shot and 3 dodge, in any order, will get you to 99%.
Thanks, beat him with your help. Immediately ran into yet another problem though, but this one might be a bug. I can't initiate any events, because every time I press "A", instead of trying to suck her blood like a normal vampire, he uses the blue ball attack. Which doesn't do anything. And since I can't get events, I can't get blood, meaning eventually I get a game over. Pressing "S" uses the claw attacks and "D" turns invisible, but pressing "A" while invisible doesn't seem to do anything.

Do I need to buy something to make him stop doing this? Is there something else I'm missing that I need to do? Is my game just bugging the fuck out?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Err... this is somewhat bothersome. I can't get past the beggining...

Edit* omfg... all you have to do is close the door first *facepalms*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.