What's new

RPG [NTRPG] NTRPG天空花嫁

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh should i use Chinese PRC as a locale?

but there isnt any Traditional PRC, the only PRC chinese there is Simplified

i used traditional Hong kong S.A.R

and the character folder doesnt have any box file names

images with enemy are like these [Enemy_翌炵]

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score
oh should i use Chinese PRC as a locale?

but there isnt any Traditional PRC, the only PRC chinese there is Simplified

i used traditional Hong kong S.A.R

and the character folder doesnt have any box file names

images with enemy are like these [Enemy_翌炵]
Try simplified, 翌炵 makes no meaning. Mine shows 草系.
Rpg maker usually get crash when missing any documents, The good thing is, this game only ignore it instated of crash.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Try simplified, 翌炵 makes no meaning. Mine shows 草系.
Rpg maker usually get crash when missing any documents, The good thing is, this game only ignore it instated of crash.
that finally fixed it, i dont see any missing sprites anymore

thanks

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
finally extracted without any overwrite prompts

but the scenes i said are still missing

tried playing the game both on Chinese [traditional] and Japanese locale

can it be that said scene is not added yet?

*edit*
ok..

i think something has gone terrible wrong..

i dont see any scenes at all, besides with Irene? in the eastern house

even the scene where my character got bit by a snake and the warrior lady has to suck it?

even the part in the west church with the monk thru the hole in the wall
You can trigger the Irene scene? The door outside the building is always locked even though I have max affection and already went on the date. What magic you use?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the ordinary tool (ta, agth, chiitrans etc) work with chinese games? 'cause i cant read a fucking word in this game

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the ordinary tool (ta, agth, chiitrans etc) work with chinese games? 'cause i cant read a fucking word in this game
Yup, you just have to adjust the "translated from" option.

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score
You can trigger the Irene scene? The door outside the building is always locked even though I have max affection and already went on the date. What magic you use?
I opened data, Irene quest just get started, only one scene on midnight and door is lock. Anyway, Irene gonna be site quest, I hope they can move to second chapter quickly, second chapter is real ntrpg2 game XD

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I opened data, Irene quest just get started, only one scene on midnight and door is lock. Anyway, Irene gonna be site quest, I hope they can move to second chapter quickly, second chapter is real ntrpg2 game XD
Yeah, I know about that one. The problem is I can't get inside the house to even see the event. The door outside the house is locked when it's only supposed to be the room door.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
strange, i see only "traslated TO other language" not "from". what tool you use?
TA. It might be a feature of the newer ones, check to make sure yours is up to date.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i didnt do anything to see Irene's scene

i just always go to the house at night, usually at near midnight or before 2am
i notice that its usually when the door to the house doesnt have a text above it.. i can open it just fine

im talking about the scene where she is getting fucked by another guy

what im having problem with is seeing Tirith?'s scene

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i didnt do anything to see Irene's scene

i just always go to the house at night, usually at near midnight or before 2am
i notice that its usually when the door to the house doesnt have a text above it.. i can open it just fine

im talking about the scene where she is getting fucked by another guy

what im having problem with is seeing Tirith?'s scene
Ignore me, I got the names confused. I keep talking about Irene when I meant Tirith.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
for tirith scene, inside inside libido house (that its a completely copy/paste of the same event in ntrpg1), there is a prerequisite variable/count of "4" but i cant find what its related to.
i've tried to do more than 4 date event with tirith and other random stuff with her, but nothing changed, then after another week for idk reason the libido house door it's no more locked at friday night and i can see the event o,O'
now the quest hint say something about "hotel and house of meat toilet" place but i cant find this place. (probably, traslation garbage/issue here from the traslator tool)

now, for the other sub-quest, someone understood what we need to do?

for the main story, i have rescue (and already bought) the wife of mayor , now i need to go and battle again the thief in the village with bianca right?

btw, i've found a major bug, now for no reason apparently, everytime a battle start the game freeze (but music go on) and i must restart. so i cant do combat stage anymore, that's really a BAD thing.

i see in editor there is other place/location like lava cave, castle, church, big forest and so on, someone know if this location is reachable or is only stuff aviable in future update?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i noticed that the combat freeze bug happens when i enter the west church where Flora is when i start the 1st quest from rudman? about getting the taxes from the village in the east

OP
Deleted member 243388

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
which one is irene? The girl with blue hair (main heroine)? Is there any scene with here? AFAIK if its her, After send her to church, I dont have any scene with her, only attemping rape scene from the priest.

Do you have any scene beside the main quest?

So far I only get scene from the main quest, the side quest that I got is to make Tilis became public toilet. But the scene inside Libido house didnt get trigger at friday night. Do you get this scene?

Or there are anyone here who get the scene beside the main quest?

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just came across this and im kinda confused here. It seems like it has elements of ntrpg 1 in it but there's also dragonquest characters? It seems like the "childhood friend" is the blue haired girl from dq5 but I can also interact with the girl from ntrpg (although none of the options seems do anything).
Also why are there random pictures of real girls everywhere?

What little I've seen seems good though but I'm stuck on the bandits.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just came across this and im kinda confused here. It seems like it has elements of ntrpg 1 in it but there's also dragonquest characters? It seems like the "childhood friend" is the blue haired girl from dq5 but I can also interact with the girl from ntrpg (although none of the options seems do anything).
Also why are there random pictures of real girls everywhere?

What little I've seen seems good though but I'm stuck on the bandits.
This dev has a great case of ADHD. He throws in new stuff, never fully implement them and then move on to the next new addition. At the very least, I'll like him to finish up the side quests and current features...but it seems that now he's adding in fishing and farming instead. *sigh*

Also, just can't seem to wrap my head around a NTR game.....where you manage a brothel...... IDK, maybe he's a genius and coming up with something groundbreaking in the world of hentai....but all I can see it is him trying to cram in all his fetishes into one game despite whether they clash or not.

Ah about the pictures of real girls....umm....reasons?

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 243388

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This dev has a great case of ADHD. He throws in new stuff, never fully implement them and then move on to the next new addition. At the very least, I'll like him to finish up the side quests and current features...but it seems that now he's adding in fishing and farming instead. *sigh*

Also, just can't seem to wrap my head around a NTR game.....where you manage a brothel...... IDK, maybe he's a genius and coming up with something groundbreaking in the world of hentai....but all I can see it is him trying to cram in all his fetishes into one game despite whether they clash or not.

Ah about the pictures of real girls....umm....reasons?
TBH what you said are true..

I just check his patreon today. Before, he add at his patreon "100 Patron" for public release 0.4, But what I saw today, he change to "1000 Patron for full time working and hire english translation".

I dont know the creators became greedy or what. I think its fine if he want patrons for his game, But at least, add something to the game when new update came.

I Play from version 0.2, and today I just download 0.35 (partial english), there arent any new feature for the game. It just the UI or improvement on the visual. Nothing from the feature itself. And then, just like you said, now he want to add fishing in this game..

And this really makes me think (just like you said again), this is NTR game, what the meaning of brothel management? If the MC will became manager of the brothel, then this is not NTR. -____-"

At first I think the brothel is only for the other game. But it looks like this game will have brothel management (for the story I think)..

Sorry for my bad english.