What's new

RPG [NTRPG] NTRPG天空花嫁

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
TBH what you said are true..

I just check his patreon today. Before, he add at his patreon "100 Patron" for public release 0.4, But what I saw today, he change to "1000 Patron for full time working and hire english translation".

I dont know the creators became greedy or what. I think its fine if he want patrons for his game, But at least, add something to the game when new update came.

I Play from version 0.2, and today I just download 0.35 (partial english), there arent any new feature for the game. It just the UI or improvement on the visual. Nothing from the feature itself. And then, just like you said, now he want to add fishing in this game..

And this really makes me think (just like you said again), this is NTR game, what the meaning of brothel management? If the MC will became manager of the brothel, then this is not NTR. -____-"

At first I think the brothel is only for the other game. But it looks like this game will have brothel management (for the story I think)..

Sorry for my bad english.
in my eyes this dev its the classic patreon money grabber scam.
throw too much incomplete stuff in the game, some of them are truly incompatible with each other (ntr, harem and brothel? seriously?)
and probably he plan to milk as much he can from the people that think this game will be completed one day

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
throw too much incomplete stuff in the game, some of them are truly incompatible with each other (ntr, harem and brothel? seriously?)
and probably he plan to milk as much he can from the people that think this game will be completed one day
NTR and harem it's compatible (Best example Oyako Rankan), but when you put a brothel too it starts going the wrong way.

Personally I think that there are some fetishes that if you add them you gotta do a good focus on them and two of those that need a lot of development are exactly NTR and brothel. There are many games that have one of those but can't even do it well enough.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Except he set up his patreon to take money on completion sooooo.....I'm not sure how it can be a money grabber scam. If he never complete the game, then he'll never get paid for it. So basically he's put all this time and energy into the game which he can't decide what direction he wants it to go and keep adding in features.....for free.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
NTR and harem it's compatible (Best example Oyako Rankan), but when you put a brothel too it starts going the wrong way.
exactly.
ntr+harem is ok (oyako rankan, leane of legitimate crown etcc), but then he add a brothel system? and a farm system? all of this togheter? seriously?

Personally I think that there are some fetishes that if you add them you gotta do a good focus on them and two of those that need a lot of development are exactly NTR and brothel. There are many games that have one of those but can't even do it well enough.
yep. even some game that is made around a single and specific fetish in the end fail miserably. and this dev want create a game with ALL his fetish together. seem legit.

Except he set up his patreon to take money on completion sooooo.....I'm not sure how it can be a money grabber scam. If he never complete the game, then he'll never get paid for it. So basically he's put all this time and energy into the game which he can't decide what direction he wants it to go and keep adding in features.....for free.
good point.
so basically he's not a scammer but only an idiot who love work for free. hahaha, that sweet!

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score

Ya, many patreons creators wait too long to finish up, it's because they can get monthly payments from patreons. I saw his patreon is per creation, that means he cannot receive any money until he finish the game. In this case, more stuff is good.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ya, many patreons creators wait too long to finish up, it's because they can get monthly payments from patreons. I saw his patreon is per creation, that means he cannot receive any money until he finish the game. In this case, more stuff is good.
If it's at a steady pace and relevant? You are correct, more stuff to do is good.
If it has nothing to do with H or story and just random filler content? No, less is more.
If it takes up time that could be spent fully implementing the features you already have? No, it's just a pointless distraction.

In all, neither the fishing or farming are needed. Not connected to H or story, brothel (though doesn't feel it belongs) brings in effortless money and it's taken away time better spent finishing quests, fixing existing bugs, implementing those features that do nothing, implementing those girls who offer nothing....you get the picture. Unless you can find gifts, medals or high lvl gear...it's just not worth the time doing and by extension....not worth the time implementing. Of course, this is my personal opinion. There might be those out there who likes having a farming or fishing mini-game to do.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a new version out but I don't know if it added any new scenes.

I tried playing it but the new version can't load saves from the old version, so you have to start all over again.
But there's a savefile included that seems to be at the start of chapter 2, but I don't really see anything new besides your house getting grander.

OP
Deleted member 243388

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a new version out but I don't know if it added any new scenes.

I tried playing it but the new version can't load saves from the old version, so you have to start all over again.
But there's a savefile included that seems to be at the start of chapter 2, but I don't really see anything new besides your house getting grander.
is there any new? I already download that new version 0.43 (forgot the exact number), but I still dont try it. Any new scene? or "only" new UI looks? LoL

OP
Deleted member 243388

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
LuL...

My last post in this thread was March 20, they released version 0.43. And at status, it ask $2000 for version 0.5 (not full version)

Today, I just check the patreon again after a looooong time. And there is no update. Still exactly same..

But the patreon already reach $1.640. Thats a lot of money...

It's already happen as you said... money grabber scam. OMEGALUL... :D :D :D

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
LuL...

My last post in this thread was March 20, they released version 0.43. And at status, it ask $2000 for version 0.5 (not full version)

Today, I just check the patreon again after a looooong time. And there is no update. Still exactly same..

But the patreon already reach $1.640. Thats a lot of money...

It's already happen as you said... money grabber scam. OMEGALUL... :D:D:D
yeah, i've use to think that, but someone have point me that the the payment method it's not per month, but per release.
so for now he haven't see any money from this project, and he can grab that amount only after the game is fully released.
i really don't understand this guy and he's desire to work for free. seriously.

nagibhard359

Reputation score
And what? Where news about the game? $2000 already collected.
I hope that he did not abandon game, he periodically goes to ulmf.
After two magnificent parts, everything can not end like this.
Although I would not be surprised if he finished it only by the end of 2019 or even in 2020, because it's difficult to do the work alone in such volumes.

Sorry for my English.

exactly.
ntr+harem is ok (oyako rankan, leane of legitimate crown etcc), but then he add a brothel system? and a farm system? all of this togheter? seriously?

yep. even some game that is made around a single and specific fetish in the end fail miserably. and this dev want create a game with ALL his fetish together. seem legit.

good point.
so basically he's not a scammer but only an idiot who love work for free. hahaha, that sweet!

One does not need to think that everyone lives for money, maybe he makes a game for the sake of an idea or something.

tpogs

Reputation score
So v0.5 is out and I'm surprised at how much I like it. Only problem is a game breaking bug that freezes the game out during a cutscene right before things get juicy.

I was skeptical about how the NTR elements would come into play but I really was pleasantly surprised with this update, despite the annoying bug.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So v0.5 is out and I'm surprised at how much I like it. Only problem is a game breaking bug that freezes the game out during a cutscene right before things get juicy.

I was skeptical about how the NTR elements would come into play but I really was pleasantly surprised with this update, despite the annoying bug.
what did he have add? i cant find info in whats new in this version

tpogs

Reputation score
what did he have add? i cant find info in whats new in this version
He added some building upgrades to the brothel (which I don't really care about) and to the town. More importantly he expanded the main story quite a bit and has introduced the an antagonist for our hero.

I'd recommend waiting until he throws out a hotfix before playing. The current bug that prevents progression is currently NTRing me on a meta level.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He added some building upgrades to the brothel (which I don't really care about) and to the town. More importantly he expanded the main story quite a bit and has introduced the an antagonist for our hero.

I'd recommend waiting until he throws out a hotfix before playing. The current bug that prevents progression is currently NTRing me on a meta level.
oh well, even the previous build have one or two game breaking bug, it's not a surprise anymore.
i wonder if he have changed something on the kidnap event in the forest or the night sex in garudo house with the blonde girl. i remember both of these event were heavily bugged.

tpogs

Reputation score
oh well, even the previous build have one or two game breaking bug, it's not a surprise anymore.
i wonder if he have changed something on the kidnap event in the forest or the night sex in garudo house with the blonde girl. i remember both of these event were heavily bugged.

To be honest I can't even get the Garudo house event to trigger this build.

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score
The new version 0.5 has a story that is twice as long as the old 0,43version, and all of the NTR stories get started in the new version. Our main character sleeps with Bianca (Main girl of DQ5), and DQ5 hero NTR the blue hair girl (Flora)

tpogs

Reputation score
Looks like the author isn't bug fixing until V.06 but the bug that breaks the game happens right before the end of the current content.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
finished to play the new demo and yup, the content was really good (beside that fucking bug before the end), and the game now have really the potential to become a really good game. even if i continue to hate the brothel system....

but now i have some question;

i'ver tried to unpack the game to do some personal fix at the ending event AND try a partial for the quest log BUT...
the dev must have modified the rgss3a file since the normal programs cant unpack it (error reading file, no rgssad header!) so, anyone know how to unpack those modified version og rgss3a?

the forest kidnap event and triss quests are fixed! and can be completed too (well, at least for ningning, the ex wife of the rich guy).
but after i have finished one of those side quest "slave", what happened? if i try to speak with ningning i have unlock to fuck her in the forest (the first time i speak with her), but then i can only sleep with her without scene. so, what's the matter to obtain an obedient sex slave if i cant have fun with her?

send girl to the brothel have any real scene or utility? beside to gain gold of course.

the 2 pink girl quests require to reach 100 favorability point, but the quest log dosen't say anything else and i cant find how to continue those quest after reaching 100 point with both of them, nothing happened.

the last 3 choice in building crafting menu (where u can level up armory shop, pub etcc) what really do? weapon and armory shop improve the quality of the item, pup level grow the number of girls recruitable in the party, but the last trhee? whats their meaning?

later i will investigate if the new girls (sailor moon group and the other bonus girl) is still bugged as hell or the dev have changed something.

tpogs

Reputation score
I still couldn't get the Triss NTR to trigger. Is there any new content added to it from the last patch?

As far as the brothel goes I think it would be pretty cool if the MC slowly lost control of it.