What's new

RPG [煙屋] EDEN (RJ214112)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You have 3 girls in your party (the MC is male) and depending on choices made there's 3 endings.

The game is rather fetishistic one....and some of the fetishes covered might makes you raised your eyebrows, or possibly goes 'dafuq Japan'

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
What a let down.
Well, from the description of DLSite, some of the H events would be:
MC getting transformed into fat old man or shota.

So let's just say the fetish doesn't stop at the girls (while there's no image visible, all of the effects can affect the MC, so feel free to imagine him getting those done too)

You can change the girls' appearance a bit via equipment/items.

For example, there's an item that give 'scribbles' buff on a character (can be used on MC, so imagine the implied effect) that give them higher chance of being attack.
And put dirty writings on their bodies.

Or "Doll" personality gear slot that put them under Doll status (basically Berserk effect from typical RPG)
Or tanned skin color

Though there's some parts that I think need improvement (like showing standing pic when the character is choosing an action instead of only when they're doing any action, or find a way to let you see characters' standing pic without having to find them to talk to.

If you decrypt the game, you can see a lot of the assets not used in the demo, and damn there's a lot of crazy stuffs in there. (aforementioned white mask thing included)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, it's actually out now.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i sure hope they have more events featuring shared clothing like the intro.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When I saw the circle's name, I can tell that this game will contain A LOT of mind control or corruption shits and many other kinky stuffs you can find only in hentai, which is great for me.
I don't think this is a game for everyone btw.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp, if you follow Fume at all, you know they are big into corruption stuff of all kind. If you also follow Fume you know that making heads or tails of their corruptions at times, even when understanding Japanese, can be a clusterfuck of 'What?'.

...That is this game more or less. Lots of corruption, so much corruption it's kinda the core mechanic of the game on both playing fields. but at the end of the day somewhat a head scratcher of what -exactly- just happened beyond a lot of SEX occurred and we -think- everyone had a good time. So to start off you play as the aptly nameable 'Hero', who while is seeking to save the world from...Something ( more on this later ) with his three gal support crew, they get caught by what calls herself a Goddess who feels like you 4 'should not be defeated by any means possible', and she ensures of this in her own ways. So after a semi corrupting intro of this Legacy sexing up your team and letting you go, the game opens up into a very loose ended exploration game of sorts.

The game world itself is made to be rather open ended, so you'll quickly jump between foes you can OHKO, and stuff that can OHKO -you- as you run around looking for chests and key items/puzzle switches so you can keep advancing in areas. The big thing to note are the crystals that lead into different corruption based events with your team. Each one's chain tends to lead itself into a final payoff that can be anything from say a new attack, new equipment, or general boosting items. Given that each chain doesn't even take into account the previous one ether, it's kinda -expected- for you to just grind and preform these back to back.

Otherwise the game has 5 possible endings, each one depends on where you end up and 'find' your final boss more or less. I say this as you can end up stumbling onto a few of these without even realizing what it is till the last second! The story itself wavers as well between the odd spreading of these white mask that come off nearly parasitic like, towards the awakening of a grand dragon bound to rule over everything, and then a dark void almost gygas inspired that will devour everything if not stopped. I couldn't even say understanding Japanese would help you much in getting around as outside of a few things requiring keys to return with later, the rest of the game is just 'follow path, do puzzle switch', and it's pretty easy to navigate and get around at that once you unlock the different warp points.The game also offers a 'looping' option so you can keep replaying it on a single save ( as there doesn't seem to be a global save... ) to unlock different achievements and get a few extra boons, though if you really want everything just talk towards the Goddess and get taken towards the CHEAT room where you can unlock the entire H-Gallery, all items, and max out your level and stats.

Really after playing this for a bit, if you're a fan of Fume's work, there's some good stuff here, including with equipping the girls in your fav corruption set ups for your own taste. The battle status effects are fun as well, though I wish there was a better way to check the opponents status effects in turn as it can be hard to figure out if something's still effecting them or not, and on a few fights vs things where they has such high stats you can't even harm them without draining them, that can get vexing fast. Also for those who -really- don't care to play it, it comes with all of the high-res image files uncompressed out the gate so you can just oogle at all of that.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Otherwise the game has 5 possible endings, each one depends on where you end up and 'find' your final boss more or less. I say this as you can end up stumbling onto a few of these without even realizing what it is till the last second!
So I take it you already managed to get the 5 Endings?
Care to elaborate on what to look out for or how to get these?

Just started the Game and like it so far.

Avaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The actual size of the game is only about 170 mb, the rest 500 mb is CG and sprite on a different folder.

This game can be very confusing if you can't read Japanese because there's no instruction on where you should go, you can explore wherever area you wanna go and so far I only got 1 ending, Charlie (the brown hair, flat chest) and yeah you can do a New Game+ or just suck it and cheat all the way by talking to the goddess.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
How playable is it if you can't read Japanese?
It's at least -somewhat- playable? In reality you'll chances are be unable to get the 'Best' ending (as this requires you to do a few key events around the world map in a single run) but you -should- be able to get from start towards an eventual finish easily enough.

As for the different endings:
-Jeanne's Victory requires you to find the Vampire Queen and defeat her.
-Chris Victory requires you to find the mask breeder in the corrupted underground and defeat it.
-Charlotte's Victory Requires you to find what is more or less the Goddess' realm, and win a final duel vs her.
-'Everyone's Ending' requires you to find the Consuming Darkness via one of 3 secret paths (Ether learning such from the dragons, unlocking all other portals to take the upper passage, or via the ice kingdom's subplot) without doing all 3 subplots to unlock the route towards it, and defeat it.
-'True Ending' is more or less the same as the other, but you did everything else first.

As I said in my first post, you can KINDA run into the boss events for each of these and then end up beating the game as a result. All but 1 can be just gotten by exploring areas and activating events left and right. IF you don't plan to use the Goddess' cheat room, just checking off everyone's crystal events on the maps is a good way to get special gear, mentality's, and other such goodies. The game's also got an 'extra reward' for those who can beat it without dying once, but honestly if you don't care about those silly end game achivements you can just after getting an ending force unlock everything and enjoy stuff at your leisure. The only things is that seeing the True ending can only be seen by doing it, you con't get a chance to view that version from the gallery (BTW, Jeanne's Ending is on the left, along with her monster events, while the other 3 are on the RIGHT, along the other global events).

N0bbody

Lurker
Reputation score
As for the different endings:
-Jeanne's Victory requires you to find the Vampire Queen and defeat her.
-Chris Victory requires you to find the mask breeder in the corrupted underground and defeat it.
-Charlotte's Victory Requires you to find what is more or less the Goddess' realm, and win a final duel vs her.
-'Everyone's Ending' requires you to find the Consuming Darkness via one of 3 secret paths (Ether learning such from the dragons, unlocking all other portals to take the upper passage, or via the ice kingdom's subplot) without doing all 3 subplots to unlock the route towards it, and defeat it.
-'True Ending' is more or less the same as the other, but you did everything else first.
For the True Ending, what do you mean by "you did everything first"? I finished all the normal endings and got the achievement (that campfire) that says that I have all endings unlocked, what do I need to do to get the true ending?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for lateness as my PC was dead, but it's just an alteration, and not a separate ending, for 'Everyone's Ending'. They are planning to add more events, and the recent update added recoloring options towards clothing among other elements.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i like the event where the MC turn female,wish they could make it permanent so you could use the clothes too.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
i like the event where the MC turn female,wish they could make it permanent so you could use the clothes too.
If there's any fault towards this game, it's that for all of the corruption, transformation, and other crazyness, none of it is permanent. I get that it's kinda Fume's stick (Almost all of their stuff is a lot of "I TF YOU" "You did but I took your corruption and gained control over it so I'm back to normal but I now have evil powers") and all, but it feels very wishy washy in earnest. At least you can mix and match corruption attires as you want.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If there's any fault towards this game, it's that for all of the corruption, transformation, and other crazyness, none of it is permanent. I get that it's kinda Fume's stick (Almost all of their stuff is a lot of "I TF YOU" "You did but I took your corruption and gained control over it so I'm back to normal but I now have evil powers") and all, but it feels very wishy washy in earnest. At least you can mix and match corruption attires as you want.
yea, i feel like this too, the lack of permanent tf on battle is kinda meh for me
and when u got that in h-schene/event then in actual gameplay u didnt change...

Double posting but victorfnds got his wish with the 1.10 update!
nice to know the MC got updated, hope they make actual bad status kinda permanent/affect story maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.