What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Downloaded and installed the game without a hitch, but I keep getting an error that says, " Cannot locate basic info data D:\????????!???103/Data/BasicData/Game.dat " Anyone have a solution for this?
If it's actually showing those question marks, I'd assume you're not unpacking/installing the game and/or not running the game under Japanese locale. If that's actually the case, might have useful info on how to do it right (disclaimer: I literally just googled "how to play Japanese games on PC", picked the first option, and took a quick glance to see if it looked right, so don't look at me if it's not completely accurate!).

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I'll write down what I found out from gameplay and some poking around the readme files...

Stats
=Left portion=
Level: Self-explanatory.
HP: Self-explanatory.
ATK: Influences damage dealt.
MAG: Influences damage dealt in Overdrive mode; also apparently increases efficiency of MP to LIM conversion.
TEC: Influences the amount of moves you can string together in a single combo. Apparently supposed to increase critical chance as well, but as of the time of this post crits aren't implemented yet.
Resistance: Influences ability to escape grabs. Lowers by status effects, arousal, et cetera.

EXP: Self-explanatory.
EXP to next level: Self-explanatory.

=Center portion=
Apparently displays sensitivity stats for mouth, breast, hip/ass and vagina.

=Right portion=
Seems to display the number of times you've done a certain sexual act, though I'm not knowledgeable in what each corner of the diamond reads. Also lists H-related 'passives' like aphrodisiac poisoning/overdose.

Controls
Directional arrows to move around and jump.
Z/Space/Enter key to attack. Standing attacks can be chained into a 3-step combo, with the 3rd step rendering you airborne. down+Z executes a sliding kick, aerial Z executes a divekick. Successfully landing hits increases MP.
X/Backspace key to open the menu.
Shift/C to enter 'Overdrive', converting all MP to LIM. Entering Overdrive automatically cures all status ailments and grants superarmor and ailment immunity for its duration.
While in Overdrive, standing Z to perform a six-hit chain (costs 30 LIM), forward+Z to perform a quick dashing slash (costs 60 LIM), down+Z for a powerful launcher (costs 60 LIM) and aerial Z to execute a multi-hit diving attack (costs 80 LIM).
LIM drains over time, while attacking, and when receiving attacks, and Overdrive automatically ends when LIM reaches 0; the animation of Overdrive ending leaves you vulnerable for a second or so.
Alternatively, press Shift/C in Overdrive mode to end Overdrive early, converting all remaining LIM to HP healing.

Menus
It's been written before (thanks to laugh), but listing the menus again from left to right and top to bottom.
-Tools/Items: allows use of items.
-Skills: unselectable as of the current demo.
-Configuration: unselectable as of the current demo.
-Equipment: top option allows changing of gemstones that determine level-up stat growth. In the trial as of this post there are two gems obtainable from the forest and cave dungeons respectively, and the back-alley item seller sells two other gems for 5000 and 6000. Bottom option allows changing clothes, though you can't strip at the start (shoes, gloves and hairstyle, at best).
-Information: records stuff like total amount of arousal points received, total amount of pleasure damage received, total amount of physical damage dealt, strongest single hit, highest DPS, etc.
-Save: saves the game.

Also, it seems that the enemies in the trial's 'special stage' get stronger every time you head to the 'next floor'. Kind-of like an endless run?
To add to the stats section the right portion starting from the top stat going clockwise is: pleasure, shame, abuse, and service. Certain acts like the orcs spanking you increase abuse. Service I don't really know much about or how to level it up, the other ones are fairly easy to figure out.

Doomnuggets

Reputation score
Downloaded and installed the game without a hitch, but I keep getting an error that says, " Cannot locate basic info data D:\????????!???103/Data/BasicData/Game.dat " Anyone have a solution for this?
In some cases, this game being one of them, you can just change all the file names with unknown/non-English to English characters and it will run just fine. This doesn't work with all games and I'm not program savvy enough to explain why.

zazazaku

Reputation score
Try removing all Japanese characters from the directory the game is in.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is some great quality. Can't wait to see how it comes along.

sora454

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since nobody mentioned this yet: There are various permanent debuffs you can gain by being subjected to a certain attack or status effect for an extended amount of time.

Some examples are:

口・胸・尻・膣・が弱い: Mouth / Breast / Ass / Vagina Weakness (increases Arousal and Pleasure damage taken from the associated body part)

露出癖: Exhibitionism (periodically take Arousal damage when naked)

媚薬中毒: Aphrodisiac Addiction (increases Aphrodisiac effect duration and damage)

オナニー癖: Masturbation Habit (increases chance of masturbation when aroused)

マゾブタ: Masochism (increases Arousal and Pleasure damage taken when being abused)

魅力中毒: Charm Addiction (increases Arousal and Pleasure damage taken when being charmed)

These are just the ones I've found so far, the demo screenshots has one additional debuff (セクハラ願望, Sexual Harassment Desire) which I think is obtained by repeatedly being attacked by the male enemies in the town, and following the pattern, would increase damage taken from them. Most of the debuffs above also have a higher level called 重度 (Severe) which I think just amplifies the effect.

Also, the pixiv has been updated with 2 more animations, with 2 possible new enemies, a doppelganger and an aphrodisiac slime clothing... thing.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so any updates? I see new animations on the pixiv account c:

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh I would but I don't understand Japanese :/
latest version seems to be v1.0.3, which was uploaded December 17th 2017.

see the base folder from link in the OP:

Reputation score
So, I can't figure out what the last portion of the game is. It seems like it's a no-die run of all the regions, and you keep the buffs you find from beating enemies. Also, in the end, you get a statue that gets converted in 500 yen I think. I haven't died yet there to see if it makes a difference, but once I've completed the first run, it gave me a stone (stats below)
Hp: 24
Atk: 0.60
Mag: 0.60
Tec: 0.60

I now have four stones: Red, Blue, Green and Black. I don't know if there's anything else to the game. Anyone knows if there are new enemies added or something like that?