What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I can't figure out what the last portion of the game is.
Best I can tell is it's an "endless mode" that gets harder and harder (higher damage/health on enemies) as you repeat the two levels. I've gone through up to like 9 times or something and when I come back after leaving it lets me select 0-9. I've gotten a few different stones (see spoiler) from the statue afterwards but usually get the 500 yen.

stone list
#HPAtkMagTec
8????????????
10????????????
11????????????

Last edited:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Downloaded and installed the game without a hitch, but I keep getting an error that says, " Cannot locate basic info data D:\????????!???103/Data/BasicData/Game.dat " Anyone have a solution for this?
If anyone else has that problem, what Zaza said: Remove Japanese Characters from the directories the game is contained in.
Additionally, I've found that using ntlea to run 7-zip in Japanese locale to extract games also helps me avoid having to run any of these games in Japanese Locale. I think sometimes when you extract the japanese games with english extractors they can sometimes garble up the files where the game doesn't work.

Hope that helps.

zazazaku

Reputation score
Additionally, I've found that using ntlea to run 7-zip in Japanese locale to extract games also helps me avoid having to run any of these games in Japanese Locale. I think sometimes when you extract the japanese games with english extractors they can sometimes garble up the files where the game doesn't work.
Yes, that's a problem with games that use asset files with Japanese characters in their names. They get garbled up during extraction because the archive manager treats those characters as from the computer's set locale, which ends up changing them. The game's executable will look for the files by the correct Japanese filenames and obviously won't find them and start crying, in some cases along with you, if you hadn't saved your progress in a while.

Moral of the story, either set your locale to Japanese or use locale emulators to extract (and compress?) Japanese games from archives. You can usually tell if any filenames got corrupted just by looking at the game's files.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I'm surprised no one is talking about the new animations that got released to his pixiv. One is a monkey and the other is some sort of machine.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm surprised no one is talking about the new animations that got released to his pixiv. One is a monkey and the other is some sort of machine.
I saw the animation but I thought anyone here follows his pixiv, so yeah I kinda didn't want to bump a thread for nothing :p

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am unsure if a new version is out or not but... it looks like the main character now has a new set of clothes, looks like a bikini top and Skirt, and also new panties as well thats not just stockings.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am unsure if a new version is out or not but... it looks like the main character now has a new set of clothes, looks like a bikini top and Skirt, and also new panties as well thats not just stockings.
He posted his previous versions in the same folder so i doubt that he will just change it. And even if he did he would probably also announce it on his pixiv like before. Btw. what a coincidence, i was just checking his pixiv yesterday for the updates and now you spooked me with that post :p.

easy85

Reputation score
Apparently, dev is very active on twitter (you can find the link on his pixiv page). He posts daily updates, content previews (pics, gifs, movies) and answers questions. If you know japanese, there is a good chance you can talk with him which is quite... refreshing compared to our standard "3 months without updates on patreon" treatment.

Anyway, as far as I could tell, game is scheduled for release on dlsite in early August - but he is not promising it. It seems that he has the opposite problem compared to most h-games developers - too much ideas and content to put into his game. Judging by his twitter posts, game already has several stages (compared to 2 in currently available beta) and many more enemies, covering all sorts of fetishes.
Removable clothing, slow corruption system (heroine becomes more and more lewd the more "action" she gets), great hentai content and good gameplay - simple but challenging (especially the last difficulty when you allowed Ayura to be too lewd and you easily get "masturbation-locked" when you get caught) - this might be the best pixel action game in 2018 so far.
Let's hope it won't be delayed.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently, dev is very active on twitter (you can find the link on his pixiv page). He posts daily updates, content previews (pics, gifs, movies) and answers questions. If you know japanese, there is a good chance you can talk with him which is quite... refreshing compared to our standard "3 months without updates on patreon" treatment.

Anyway, as far as I could tell, game is scheduled for release on dlsite in early August - but he is not promising it. It seems that he has the opposite problem compared to most h-games developers - too much ideas and content to put into his game. Judging by his twitter posts, game already has several stages (compared to 2 in currently available beta) and many more enemies, covering all sorts of fetishes.
Removable clothing, slow corruption system (heroine becomes more and more lewd the more "action" she gets), great hentai content and good gameplay - simple but challenging (especially the last difficulty when you allowed Ayura to be too lewd and you easily get "masturbation-locked" when you get caught) - this might be the best pixel action game in 2018 so far.
Let's hope it won't be delayed.
Don't get me hyped up this much... I loved the demo and can't wait till august for the full game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Don't get me hyped up this much... I loved the demo and can't wait till august for the full game.
Same

Also, when I asked him on Pixiv if another demo will be coming out, he confirmed that he won't release any new demos until the full release

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Same

Also, when I asked him on Pixiv if another demo will be coming out, he confirmed that he won't release any new demos until the full release
Aw. Ah well, Looking forward to it. And it sounds like it could be done relatively soon, which is nice. Looking at his Pixiv every now and then, I figured it was still a long way off.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

DLSite link

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I can hardly wait
Good times had with the demo
August aint too far

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Dlsite trial is a lot more updated than the 103 version on getuploader BTW, So don't forget to check that out.
For example, the Config menu is available now, and there's key mapping if you wanted it.
There's a combo grading system, and an extra tutorial on it and the temporary stat drop things.
Holding a direction during a combo finishes with a shoulder bash rather than the backflip. the stage list is longer, though I have yet to see if they can be unlocked right now.
And I'm sure there's plenty of other interesting changes to find too.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
to what to the user above said, some enemies have minor design changes, and the back alley now has a restroom area instead of just a back alley. Beated the Tentacle Boss and so far, no additional content has been unlocked. Endless mode doesn't seem to be in this version either.

Edit: When losing to the Tentacle Boss, you will be sent to another area where the one-eyed creatures spawn. You can either leave the area by going to the far right, or get attacked by them. After a couple of hits, Ayura will start shaking her ass, and you will receive a game over scene, exactly like the latest animation in the dev's pixiv page

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Curious, how will the game deal with the censorship? ALOT of this art is uncensored, and its going to HAVE to be censored.... so what will happen to his art then?

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably hearts over parts that cannot be seen by faint of heart. That's the way he went in his Dlsite demo. I only hope that he will upload uncensor patch somewhere on the internet.