What's new

SIM [らぷらす / laplace] シスタースレイブ ~修道少女奴隷調教~ / Sister Slave ~Faithful Girl's Slave Training~ (RE214446, RJ214446)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's one of those 'touching' game but the author's previous work was pretty good (voiced, fairly well animated, and variation in voice based on the girl's stat)

Interactive hentai touching game in which the player must touch the girl or have sex with the girl in order to raise stats such as intimacy and pleasure. Game ends after a certain number of actions have been done (or if the player choose to end a session early) and give a player an ending based upon what they've done (i.e an ending in which the girl decides to stay with the player because she is now pregnant, it also possible to have relationship endings where the girl stays a virgin).

This time instead of an ojou-sama, it's a nun.

Coming Late December, and trial available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Having played the other game, this does look like a nice improvement. Might take a look at it some time.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I remember the cute ojou-sama in last game, it was really confusing for me to play. I only can hope this one is less confusing.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am lost with how to get the 3rd ending. Is it suppose to be a virgin run? Cuz I tried clearing her training just by rubbing her breast but it's still registered as a non-virigin run >..>

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what's the ring icon on bottom right is for? and the line on the penis?

slayerdart

Lurker
Reputation score
3rd Ending is a virgin run for her pussy. penetrate the ass and clear the game to get the 3rd ending.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wow, 2.2 gig. I assume its mostly voice files but at least it has voice.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what's the ring icon on bottom right is for? and the line on the penis?
The only ring I see is the gear for the audio menu.
As for the line, I assumed it to be the speed control for auto-fucking, but if that exists, I have no clue how to enable it...

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hey I know this thread is probably dead, but does anyone know anything about an error with the starting screen and ending scene pics? For some reason when I open the game it looks like the image of the nun chained up doesn't load, and additionally, the end scenes don't load either, anyone know about alternatives or fixes?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm moving this thread over to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of explanation of the gameplay.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm moving this thread over to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of explanation of the gameplay.
It's a touching game, you basically just click/drag on body parts to raise certain stats.

That's it, that's all the gameplay is. The goal is just trying to fulfill some conditions like filling X bar Y times or such, but if you want explanation of gameplay click and drag is all there is. I'm not sure adding "you can drag fast or slow to change how stat changes" would do anything as far as explaining goes.

If that's still not enough, then I guess no touching type game will ever be around this forum.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's a touching game, you basically just click/drag on body parts to raise certain stats.

That's it, that's all the gameplay is. The goal is just trying to fulfill some conditions like filling X bar Y times or such, but if you want explanation of gameplay click and drag is all there is. I'm not sure adding "you can drag fast or slow to change how stat changes" would do anything as far as explaining goes.

If that's still not enough, then I guess no touching type game will ever be around this forum.
I already PMed a new description. So don't worry the thread's safe.