What's new

H-Core Dungeon, a Unity 3D turn based RPG

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
Free public release available at:
Direct link to game page:
Support this project and get the latest builds at:

H-core Dungoen is a turn-based RPG inspired by the Rouge-like genre. Players must navigate their character through a randomly generated dungeon that has been tainted with a corrupting magic that causes its denizens to give in to their primal instincts.

Read the readme.txt that comes with the download for gameplay instructions. [h=2]V0.02 Patron Release[/h]

Added 3 new animation sets

Human Female x 2

Goblin Female x 2

Human Female/ Goblin Female

Added optional floating text to show stat gain/loss/missed attacks

"Left click" attacks now drain stamina
NPCs will attack enemies during sex to drain their stamina

Added experience/player progression
Players can access the character menu by pressing "C" or from the pause menu while in the dungeon.
Experience can be used to upgrade the player's attributes:
Agility - Increases chance to hit/chance to evade an attack
Endurance - Increases max stamina/stamina regen per round
Intelligence - Does nothing for now, will be used primarily for arcane magic
Strength - Increases Damage and max sex power
Wisdom - Increases max arousal/arousal decay per round

Expanded Options Menu
Added a brightness slider
Settings for brightness, wall visibility, walking guide, and floating text will now be saved between game sessions.

Skin Customization
Added the ability to customize character skins and to choose the PC's skin before a new game.

Fixed Bugs

Overhauled most UI elements to work with a wider range of resolutions

Launch Animations:

Human Male/Human Female
Preview:

Human Male/Goblin Female
Preview:

Last edited:

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a solid base for the game. The only things for the game play I would say would be to increase the brightness in the map or have a slider to adjust it. Also having the enemies always look at the camera was a bit unsettling. Maybe also consider different abilities that could add a bit more choice options ( I know this is an alpha though so this is more for stuff down the line).

Other than that I look forward to seeing how this develops. I've always felt tactical RPGs could make good ero games.

Mistah F.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This looks interesting, but I can't see or understand anything.

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
No pictures at all? Pass
Sorry, I was kind of in a rush when I posted, I uploaded previews for the launch animations to gfycat (you can find them in the original post)

This is a solid base for the game. The only things for the game play I would say would be to increase the brightness in the map or have a slider to adjust it. Also having the enemies always look at the camera was a bit unsettling. Maybe also consider different abilities that could add a bit more choice options ( I know this is an alpha though so this is more for stuff down the line).

Other than that I look forward to seeing how this develops. I've always felt tactical RPGs could make good ero games.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely try to squeeze brightness options into the next build, that shouldn't be too hard. Enemies look at the camera when they haven't "found" a target, I'll change the default position to looking straight forward, it does kind of break the fourth wall in an unappealing way. Different abilities are in the development pipeline, character stats being the first to add some variety (i.e., goblins having naturally lower strength than humans so a human should be able to over power them... Until they attack in numbers that is.).

This looks interesting, but I can't see or understand anything.
Hopefully the brightness setting will help, I'll also need to incorporate a tutorial to explain the sex combat mechanics as they can be a bit confusing.

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I saw it on e*hentai once. Looks alright and not a single bug accured in my playthrough that's something especially for h-game on Patreon. And honestly I looked forward to a game which isn't another breeding game or a dating simulator. I'll keep an eye on that.

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I saw it on e*hentai once. Looks alright and not a single bug accured in my playthrough that's something especially for h-game on Patreon. And honestly I looked forward to a game which isn't another breeding game or a dating simulator. I'll keep an eye on that.
Thanks for the feedback, programming is my strong suit so the least I can do is keep bugs to a minimum.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Firstly, the GUI is pretty bad, and is mostly-broken in windowed mode. Giving the sex a turn-based play style only really works if you do it just right, like multiple positions, possible multi-rape, as well as penal actions from either submitting or losing the struggle (them coming inside, or simply not stopping and going again, ect).

Though the game has male and female characters, it's obvious the focus is on the female, as with (good) male-protagonist games, the positions given during sex usually have the female in a dominant position, like giving a handjob, riding, ect.

3D hentai gaming is starting to look to me alot like what VR is/was to regular gaming.. A revolutionary step forward which really does show promise, but still being in its infancy, every new dev and their dog wants to hop on the train and try to get some patrons with a plunked-out demo, which may or may not be updated in the next century..

-suddenly recalls fond memories of succubus nest, and mageroid-

We at least have proof that a GOOD 3D hentai game can be made.. The bar has been set.. We just have to wait for a few devs to jump it..

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
If I'm honest, I was more impressed by the F***NAF Game you have been making. This Roguelike is nice and can be turned into something good with the right amount of TLC, but I've been dying for a Remake or at least a parody of FNAF with the sexy girl models. My vote is you keep going with that one but obviously, you may do as you wish.

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
If I'm honest, I was more impressed by the F***NAF Game you have been making. This Roguelike is nice and can be turned into something good with the right amount of TLC, but I've been dying for a Remake or at least a parody of FNAF with the sexy girl models. My vote is you keep going with that one but obviously, you may do as you wish.
I'm working on both at the same time, but the FNAF game is essentially unsupported so progress will naturally be slower.

Firstly, the GUI is pretty bad, and is mostly-broken in windowed mode.
Could you tell me what resolution you were playing at and what problems you were experiencing? I'm aware of issues of the UI being too "big" on smaller resolutions.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This. No offense, as I'm sure that you have big plans for your main project, but this has some huge potential.

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
This. The moment i saw adfly i closed the page.
I've removed the adfly links, I didn't expect it to offend people that much. If you still see them hit F5 to force your cache to clear.

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks everyone for your feedback, I tried implementing everything into the new releases. V0.01b is a free release and incorporates all the UI and gameplay updates of V0.02 which also adds new animations and the ability to customize character skins.