What's new

ACT [えびせんワークス ] キャッスルえびる / CastleEvil (RJ214678)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is pretty hard for me. I would also like to ask for a save file please.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, AGTH is unhelpful in hooking.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how are you supposed to get past the beginning with the tentacle lady?
The first fight with the gatling gun?
You're supposed to lose that fight.

So is anyone else dying in one hit, or is it just me?
Did you equip the weaken item?
There are accessory that make your stat at level 1 and other that raise Ero, and another that make you OHKO.

Cleared the game, got all event, but haven't been able to unlock enemy sprite gallery yet
Saved 4/7 other girl but got all outfit and weapon, still missing one accessory too.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did you equip the weaken item?
There are accessory that make your stat at level 1 and other that raise Ero, and another that make you OHKO.
Honesty, I don't know. I can't read moonspeak, so I just picked the shiniest things. Guess I better redo my equipment then.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Man I wish the characters weren't like 8 bit sprites. I mean, I like the look of them, but not quite fappable to. Fun game, although a bit frustrating at times

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone knows how to get the slide ability....I can't seem to find it anywhere and I need it in order to progress even a bit....
EDIT:scratch that found it.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just need guide for the skill explanation, and how to use it
btw it's a little guide for what I got so far
1. Double Jump = you already know it
2. Slide = Down + Jump button
3. Glide? = Double jump + jump again, more like jump boost
4. Teleport = Press C to teleport (kinda like dash) for a short distance
5. Aero = Summon Wind that cover body, now you move faster and can damage the enemies by passing them*
6. Drop Kick = Jump then down + attack
7. Summon Bot = Summon Bot to help shot the enemies, kinda like machine gun*
8. Wind Cutter = Icon like Boomerang, open blocked path at some point
9. Shield = reduce damage to 1/10?*

*Equip it at Necklace slot
Edit: Welp already got it all

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, Overall the game is, Goodish.

Pros
Has the best of Castlevania SOTN and OOE, the factors being having SOTNs seemless large castle map, and OOEs base to restore and buy gear.
Controls are fairly Simple and follow the basic rules for the movesets of SOTN, if you have played any Metroidvania most skills will be very familiar.
Basic Enemies never seem to strong expect the rare black ones....BUT, bosses....! (Look to cons)
Warp and save points are generously spread out so there's plenty of points to head back to base and restore or save.

Mehs
Not all enemies have H-Scenes, wish they did.
You have to lose to bosses to see the CGIs, but you can refight them in the enemy room so if you miss it, its not that big of a loss
Minimalist graphics, meaning is runs good on low-end rigs but the non-CGI H-scenes are..eh

Cons
Bosses are pretty bullet spongey taking longer then they need.
No basic gallery, have to find the enemy you want in the enemy room and hope your EROS are high enough

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmm the game keeps cropping up error messages everytime I do something like start the game or change a room. The game also doesn't let me save. I'm using Applocale so I guess I have to go the extra mile and change unicode settings?

Is anyone else using applocale?

Controlpannel

Reputation score
I cobbled together a map in paint. There are some remnants of the text I edited out but everything should be clear on it. The purple box on the left side is a room I couldn't get to appear on the map but it's a shower room encased in glass that I couldn't find another way into. If you know of any other areas I have missed please post them and I'll edit the map accordingly.

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm the game keeps cropping up error messages everytime I do something like start the game or change a room. The game also doesn't let me save. I'm using Applocale so I guess I have to go the extra mile and change unicode settings?

I played without AppLocale on Windows 7 and it is running just fine.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has anyone translated the menu options yet?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I played without AppLocale on Windows 7 and it is running just fine.
Well then I guess I'm just stuck waiting for a save then, must be my machine. That sucks :(. Getting error messages everytime I change a screen is annoying but not being able to save is crippling to say the least.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If someone could translate the option menu that'd be great.
Like an image with the translation on top of the original words or something or anything really.

Edit: The second to last is to see what zooming option you want during scenes, 4x no zoom and the two others are pretty easy to understand.
Also the game in itself is really dope, one of the best soundtrack in a h-game.
The action is decent too, nothing groundbreaking but entertaining.
Quick tip, spend your money, buy rings and such or die rapidly.
To be honest I have no fucking clue what's happening in the story since I dun speak Jap but having a grenade has the first ability is hecka fun regardless.
If you ever would to die, don't worry about it, by pressing A you can access the map and warp out once you reach the cells, there's most likely a good amount of things to be found there too but you'll need all of the abilities to get everything, probably.

Yes the A E S T H E T I C can make fapping hard for most but for people who digs it, it definitely won't bother em.

Are you still reading? Go try the game out already, ya numb nuts.

Last edited:

Deleted member 81302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey dood, go ahead and change your PCs Unicode, this game is worth it.

Reputation score
Only because it seems to be the only thing that hasn't unlocked for me, how do I get rid of the blocks in the enemy room? I've done just about everything possible in the game and they are still there.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well then I guess I'm just stuck waiting for a save then, must be my machine. That sucks :(. Getting error messages everytime I change a screen is annoying but not being able to save is crippling to say the least.
Do you perhaps lack Save directory? Delete the blank save file and make Save directory instead in the game dir.

Status
Not open for further replies.