What's new

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score

Grace & Gallium = G&G

G & G is an adult game made with RPG Maker MV.
Genre: vanilla sex, anal, female protagonist, teasing, exhibitionism

This is a story about Grace and Gallium.
Grace is a mercenary from Cizna Corlo mercenary guild and has been dispatched to a newly constructed village on Southern Alcella island on one year contract. Her job is to protect the village from constant ogre, golbin, and wild animals attacks while the village settles down and grows.

The game begins after a night of a goblin attack on the village. Grace was able to repel them but there were casualties. The village chieftain calls Grace for a talk and informs her that he has hired another mercenary, Gallium.

And so, the story of G&G begins.

Features

Grace isn'’t an innocent woman to begin with, but she isn’'t a slut, either. Corrupt Grace the way you want via available fetishes.
Currently available fetishes are: Vanilla sex, anal, oral, and exhibitionism

Costume change

720p (1280 x 720) screen resolution.

96 by 96 pixel sprites and corresponding tileset, most are custom.

Screenshots can be found @

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 0.0.2 released. Restart required.
  1. 2 (finishable) quests added.
  2. 1 handjob scene.
  3. Chieftain accessible.
  4. Forest zone partially open.

15 minutes-ish gameplay total.

Last edited:
OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
mising actor1_1.png when u get into battle
Strange. That was an issue with 0.0.1. Shouldn't be an issue with 0.0.2.

Edit: Oh, restart the game. You must restart the game due to new switches and changes.

OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
Restart required if you have triggered the handjob scene because I forgot to insert an important switch.
I am also giving Grace her default fetish to start with.

1. The difficulty of picking herbs has been reduced. It was 33/25%. It’s now 50% for easy herbs. 33% for harder herbs.

2. Grace can now try to enter the chieftain’s home at night but she will refuse.

3. Forest outside of Darem expanded.

4. The first vanilla sex scene for Grace has been added. To trigger it, start a new game and finish the first two quests and then visit the Dream on tavern. Gallium will be there to have fun with.

5. Main theme (title screen bgm) added.

6. Dream on tavern is heavily unfinished. I mean it has got nothing in it. Expect gradual addition of contents to it.

7. I am aware that item icons are missing for some. They will be added later.

8. Grace’s battle sprite is almost complete.

OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score

Save file from 0.0.3 is compatible.

1. "Check on wounded" quest wasn't finishing up properly in the quest tracker. Internally, it was closing up fine. This has been fixed. Just sleep on Grace's bed and the quest will close properly.

2. Tavern waitress has been added who now sells booze. Booze is required for a blowjob scene. Having said that, a blowjob scene has been added.

3. " Tackle the goblins" quest has been added. It cannot be finished at this point. Visit the chieftain to trigger it once Grace makes out with Gallium.

4. "Anal sex for noobs" book can be found at the chieftain's house.

5. Gallium's battle sprite is only 10% finished. Expect him to go invisible in battles.

OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score

Save file from 0.0.3 and later is compatible.
With this update, the game content exceeds an hour mark. As a result, I’'ve complied a .

1. A body check and a tease scene have been added to the guard tower on a road to port city Fadin. Now, there will be few more scenes involving this location and NPC in the future.

2. Grace’s spells will now properly stagger goblins. Ogres require more powerful spells to stagger which is a requirement to process in “tackle the goblins” quest. Upon reaching level 6, Grace will learn mini cyclone spell which will be able to stagger ogres and will also let you proceed to face the ogre. Still, you are going to need a bit of luck to be able to defeat the ogre. Basically, you need be lucky enough that the ogre will hit Gallium and not Grace. Do carry some health potions.

3. The first step in anal fetish is there. To trigger it, Grace needs to have anal fixation enabled and get tipsy. And then visit the chieftain at night. Now, the scene itself has two variations. The result is the same regardless.

4. Port city Fadin is open, sort of. Nothing is really there and it’s just an empty space.

5. The mirror in Grace’s room now has some updates depending on what sort of fetish she has and how far she has progressed in each fetish. It also changes whether she has “something” equipped or not.

OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 0.0.6 has been released.

OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 0.1.1 has been released.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Found a minor bug while trying to escape the inevitable in the "flee" path: explosive doze potions don't affect more than one character, unlike what their description states.

OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
Found a minor bug while trying to escape the inevitable in the "flee" path: explosive doze potions don't affect more than one character, unlike what their description states.
Noted, thanks.

geltoo9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Art looks great! Are there any plans for other fetishes in this game?

geltoo9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Such as ...?
Well I wanted to know if you had any plans you just hand't mentioned. But since you did mention that wild animals are some of the creatures attacking the village, I wondered if beast stuff was going to be in the game. What about a pregnancy system?

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
sura_tc

sura_tc

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I wanted to know if you had any plans you just hand't mentioned. But since you did mention that wild animals are some of the creatures attacking the village, I wondered if beast stuff was going to be in the game. What about a pregnancy system?

Thanks!
So far the game has been strictly heterosexual between humanoids. This is a story-oriented adult game where the main protagonist isn't an air head, so she is generally smart enough to avoid the worst case scenario. It has 3 story branches and I am working on the 1st story branch.

The game overall isn't overly perverted. But it does give the protagonist to choose between varginal and anal.