What's new

[Shimobashira Workshop] Anthesis アンテシス (RJ213863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

etnom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't seen this one posted yet, but I tried the demo and loved it. He just recently made the dlsite page. End of December full game apparently.

ps.: if it was posted already, freaking could not find it.
ps2: how the hell do I add a link, hate this layout :(
ps3 many edits later, working link :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ213863.html" you droped this.

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"www.dlsite.com" i found this just laying there.... someoone should be careful these things are fragile.... apparently. or maybe this one was made cheaply and just fell apart

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"www.dlsite.com" i found this just laying there.... someoone should be careful these things are fragile.... apparently. or maybe this one was made cheaply and just fell apart
And with their powers combined we get!

Which is out right now btw.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone got the game? I played the demo a week ago and was fantastic! Also, thanks OP for the topic for this game.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
heres my save file:

tneer2

Reputation score
Anyone have a guide for this? I keep getting a bad end at day 5

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone have a guide for this? I keep getting a bad end at day 5

this value that not over 100. ( mith a pasiiv goes bis 200^^)

If you want to have an endless game you only have to do the fields to get ahead.
So where can the skill points farm for her.
Warning bad end is not out so do not make the value too high.

Buy this to lower the value ^^.

Alternatively want to cheat ^ ^

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Just started playing. It's surprisingly fun. May be a little difficult to play if you don't understand moonspeak though.

Key points to note:

Main purpose - Collect "Miasma" point to release the demon from his seal. This can be done by interacting with the yellow circles on the ground, or by performing H actions.
Action points - Performing tasks, e.g. collecting Miasma, working at the convenience store, etc. requires action points. Your action points reset each day. You can also restore some points by visiting the bath house (max once per day) and eating food purchased from the rat familiar in your house. (The demon will summon it when you speak to him)
Notoriety - See Sangoku's post about. Certain tasks will increase your notoriety. High notoriety will unlock some events, but also lead to bad ending.
Seal world - To enter the seal world, speak to the demon. The blue flames can be extinguished using Miasma points to undo to the seal. You can also collect "Magical" points here by walking into the black stuff.
Talent world - So here's the fun part. Interact with the bed, and one of the option will allow you to enter the "talent" world, which looks like a house with many copies of the MC. Ignore them (they are useless) and go to the top. Here you can spend the "Magical" points you gain from the Seal World to unlock "Talents", e.g. ability to attract molestors, prostitution, etc.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you get swimming pool and hotel(?) scene? Im using the cg unlocker option when finished the game but i have no idea how to get those scene.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just keep unlocking stuff in the room, some of them require the 'bad reputation' points to be over a certain amount.

What I can't figure out is if she has some sort of 'streaking' options. Unpacking it looks like she has some more advanced molester? scenes where she's naked but I've beat the game and have the sex score over 900 and haven't found anything yet.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game is kinda good, so I just made a partial for this game, with some choices translated..
i might be updating this partial, or maybe not..

Oh, btw, Im using ver 1.00

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you get swimming pool and hotel(?) scene? Im using the cg unlocker option when finished the game but i have no idea how to get those scene.
After advancing through the game a bit one of the girl's at school will have an event where she says you look like you're getting a little chubby, have you considered joining the swimming club for exercise? (Or something like that). I'm not sure entirely what triggers that, possibly eating enough sweets, or just unlocking things.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Just keep unlocking stuff in the room, some of them require the 'bad reputation' points to be over a certain amount.

What I can't figure out is if she has some sort of 'streaking' options. Unpacking it looks like she has some more advanced molester? scenes where she's naked but I've beat the game and have the sex score over 900 and haven't found anything yet.
I don't think she can walk around naked. Check the uploaded save file above. It has the full gallery unlocked, but no streaking scenes.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Somehow managed to bug/lock myself out of the massage events.
Aside from that, I seem to have gotten most things aside from the endings.

Are there any other clothing options besides open-collar?
The panty-peeking guy on the stairs is all-but begging for a no-panty option.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There appears to be no panty versions of the outfit if you decrypt the data file but I never figured it out.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
according the dev's blog, new scenes will be released this month, cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.