What's new

ACT Patreon [SaliaCoel] Femdom School Deluxe

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a demo. IMO it has potential to be really good.

i would like to see this Maximized Thigh Slider the creator spoke of. then i will make a determination if its good enough to get my financial support.

but until then my interest is solely based on battle fucking. love that genre in hentai games.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I would like to see the foundation finished first before we start on the bells and whistles.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i would like to see this Maximized Thigh Slider the creator spoke of. then i will make a determination if its good enough to get my financial support.
If i hasn't already been made obvious, this dev is socially inexperienced, and is thus insecure (and desperate) enough to feel pressured to pander to shit like this, instead of working on the game.

So please, don't tease her with money like that just so you, a single person, can see something you like.. Not unless that "financial support" is 3 digits or more..

Devs are fickle creatures.. They have to be whipped into place, but also nurtured and defended at the same time.. Give them too much praise and they get lazy..
Give them too much criticism and they break under pressure and fade into obscurity.. Let's try to get it right with this one, this game's idea is worth it.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i am not understanding why what i like is somehow shit just because you say it is? forget you. i wish you would fall into obscurity! I do not share the same view you do about the dev...she is inexperienced sure, but the other views are basically you just talking her down. which is stupid. praise is what she deserves, its what all devs are supposed to get for trying.

the DEV is getting familiar with EVERYBODYS preferences and taking everything into consideration. as she should.

finally, i was not TEASING ...I HAVE ALWAYS financially supported BBW hentai games. and i always will.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
My morale doesnt get harmed by peoples wishes. I think its interesting but I simply dont do stuff that has too much effort. And I gladly do 10 minuts of work for people who really want 1 simple thing.
The only harms my morale gets is through people who pledge in patreon like 20$ and unpledge at the end of the month and pledge again at the beginning of the month.

example:
Last month I made huge investments in 3d models and music and voice actors(over 500$) .
200$ was supposed to come from patreon and 300$ would be my own investment. But like 50% of the money was declined and fraud, so I only had 100$.
To make thigns worse one 3D model was extremely bad rigged. But I already had paid for the Model. I wasted like 150$ again. In total I did 250$ harm.
And working every day for something I have to pay for is not really fun.
That was a horrible experience. But a valuable one. Ill never do similar mistakes ever again.

Compared to that, special wishes like BBW will only get a simple "no" answer.
Wishes like shriking is rather doable and i think its fun too.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i am not understanding why what i like is somehow shit just because you say it is? forget you. i wish you would fall into obscurity! I do not share the same view you do about the dev...she is inexperienced sure, but the other views are basically you just talking her down. which is stupid. praise is what she deserves, its what all devs are supposed to get for trying.

the DEV is getting familiar with EVERYBODYS preferences and taking everything into consideration. as she should.

finally, i was not TEASING ...I HAVE ALWAYS financially supported BBW hentai games. and i always will.
This is a really bad troll, please stop.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What you want:
1. Obese girls
2. Thigh slider
3. Any other obscure fetish that the majority of people do not find essential

What most people want:
1. A reverse rape game

Steering the developer around you and just what you want is not what is best for everyone who are looking forward to seeing this game finished.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a really bad troll, please stop.
ya lost me there buddy.

if i am a troll for liking what i like. i am guilty as charged.

i am sorry for wasting your precious time. i got my NO answer. from the DEV...so nothing more for me here at this time.

to the DEV...THANK YOU for your hard work and polite conversation. i appreciatte it!

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The only harms my morale gets is through people who pledge in patreon like 20$ and unpledge at the end of the month and pledge again at the beginning of the month.

example:
Last month I made huge investments in 3d models and music and voice actors(over 500$) .
200$ was supposed to come from patreon and 300$ would be my own investment. But like 50% of the money was declined and fraud, so I only had 100$.
Yeah, unfortunately that will happen pretty often. You can never trust your total until payment processing finished. I've got two goals that I've appeared to hit for the past three months in a row, but I've never actually ended the month over them.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, unfortunately that will happen pretty often. You can never trust your total until payment processing finished. I've got two goals that I've appeared to hit for the past three months in a row, but I've never actually ended the month over them.
so how does that work? Sometimes I pledge to someone I haven't been pledged to in a while just so I can see what they've been doing, and if it doesn't impress me I just unpledge. I figured they still got the amount I pledged anyways since I was charged for it. I don't request refunds or anything either. I'm looking over my pledges now to see which ones to remove since I just wanna downsize a bit, but was thinking of pledging to this thread's Patreon in February just because it lines with my interests so much.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so how does that work? Sometimes I pledge to someone I haven't been pledged to in a while just so I can see what they've been doing, and if it doesn't impress me I just unpledge. I figured they still got the amount I pledged anyways since I was charged for it. I don't request refunds or anything either. I'm looking over my pledges now to see which ones to remove since I just wanna downsize a bit, but was thinking of pledging to this thread's Patreon in February just because it lines with my interests so much.
Patreon only verifies credit card information when patrons are charged at the end of the month. A lot of people put in fake credit cards and pledge at a high tier to get temporary access to tier rewards, which artificially inflates the total until Patreon attempts to charge them. It's unfortunately common enough that you see most Patreon pledge totals drop significantly when payments are processed.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I will admit stumbling on this project you certainly do have my interest. Shame for my current financial situation or I would pledge, though as stated a month of silence is also quite scary to see at the thought of pledging. Hopes to seeing more information or progress.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
JOO!!!

Updated a "rape scene" (contains smothering, faceriding, cowgirl sex , breathplay )

Tomorrow Goblin Girls Rape Scene will be up

Zombie / Lamia / Succubus coming soom.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
so those scenes are just videos ?
or are they part of the game ?
Well they are minigames. January was a bit of a busy week so i promised my january-paying patrons minigames.
Its not a full game

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, this thread has been dead for a while...

Two months ago the most recent version (1.89) was released for everyone:

Also, due to complains from Pateron the name has now changed to Femdom University (FEM U).

Corz

Reputation score
Not sure if Salia still checks up here often; but i recently checked out the latest version of FEMU thats out to the open.
And there is a lot of promise here, content wise there seems to be a lot to check out already. More then a certain simulation game that starts with a Y.

H-stuff in the beginning i found it a bit hard to find in the story until i started to notice at certain times on the day enemies/groups spawn over the map to mess with you.
I'll be honest that not everything is my kink here, but that can be a good thing that there seems to be a thing for everyone.
I really liked the girl that runs away from you in battle only to then surprise and rub her behind against your mid, to then evolve to kissing you and put handcuffs on you.
Which then evolves her h-attack even further, really nice!
Love to see more stuff like that how certain conditions can evolve h-attacks even further to do more damage to the player etc.

I do have a complaint that may be viewed as minor but when i went outside the town to the check the wildlife, i was kind of captivated running into the shrine at night, that place was great and made me curious about the world thats been build here, but then a certain fortress containing a certain "character" was up further past the shrine, which took me out of the immersion on the spot.

Just curious if its there to stay for the final release or not.
Not sure if others felt this way when they ran into it but thats just my 5cent's on that.

To the Dev: Goodluck, and love to see how this will evolve further.
To the others: consider supporting this project or atleast check it out, there is promise here for sure.