Release Date :
22 December 2017

Tags :
Fantasy
Netorare
Pregnancy
Lactation
Debauchery

Another new game by Niimi, and just like their other games, it's a sudden surprise outta nowhere.

Oh, and of course it's NTR, just like their other games, which means they're saving us from No-NTR-Christmas this year - although I'd love it if Valkyria can get a release this christmas.

I've checked the usual site, but still nothing. Would be nice if someone could share it with us, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, good news. His games is interesting, but pretty hard.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
everyone has their own tastes ehh?!
i would upload this game , but since this forum no longer has rep sys, I will no longer upload any links

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
everyone has their own tastes ehh?!
i would upload this game , but since this forum no longer has rep sys, I will no longer upload any links
understandable. Since the site update the site is pretty dead for me unfortunately :(.
To comment on the game, I won't pick this one up pregnant fetish stuff is not my cup of tea at all sadly, but we have a lot of good looking stuff still coming up (NTR included).
Here's hoping for a nice ntr-release before christmas :D

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i have bought it and for now i like this game.
the plot is a typical "we are stuck in this misteriously floating island, we must escape!"

90% of game is gather mats and do tons and tons of craft. and craft. and search other mats, and do other craaaaaaaaaaaaaft. and syntesys as well. and sometimes is REALLY hard (at least for me) understand what i need for a recipe i whant to craft. nimi's game is good, but really terrible for non-jap people to play.
ntr side of game is good, typical love triangle witch heroine, mc and bad guy (plus the green haired girl)

im stuck after the first "ntr quest"; girl and bad guy now will fuck during dai or night around the map (but i cant see this scene) and i have finally talk for the second time with the green hair girl in the "secret" area on the north forest. im now stuck becous i need to break stone wall on west map and big log wood on south map, but i cant find how to craft/find the proper tool.

cons;
this dev must stop to reuse the same pose/position in every game for the girls, and change only the hair. after 3 game, this start to be very annoyng.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
cons;
this dev must stop to reuse the same pose/position in every game for the girls, and change only the hair. after 3 game, this start to be very annoyng.
I dunno man, personally, I find their inability (or unwilling) to try new art style is kinda endearing.

Also, I dunno why, but I find ntr games with mediocre art to be hotter than the one with high-tier art.

I mean, putting the story aside, I do prefer Shadow Gardern's Shadowcore than Acerola's NTR Imouto Misaki.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I dunno man, personally, I find their inability (or unwilling) to try new art style is kinda endearing.
ok i understand that, but he can keep he's art style and add some position like he do in previous game. in that game he give unique and different pose/position for every girl. for now i see only laziness but its also true that i have see only 3 scene so far so... i hope for the best for nex scenes.
Also, I dunno why, but I find ntr games with mediocre art to be hotter than the one with high-tier art.
me too. this happen with this game: , terrible cg but pleasant story and music.
I mean, putting the story aside, I do prefer Shadow Gardern's Shadowcore than Acerola's NTR Imouto Misaki.
well, at least in imouto misaki there is more than 5 cg lol, but yeah the art style of shadowcore is minimal but good, the problem is (again) the lack of different cg.

So this game is like the Survive series?
yes, but in niimi style and with 2 girl

Last edited:
OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
me too. this happen with this game: , terrible cg but pleasant story and music.
Whoa, that's a new one, never played that.

Would you happen still have a link or upload one and PM'd me for it? Sukebei and A-S got nothing on it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone knew how to get animal bone for torch?
Build the eastern bridge, go to the lower path and head to the ruins. Inside the ruins is a chest with the bone. I completely walked by the damn thing like 4 or 5 times.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Build the eastern bridge, go to the lower path and head to the ruins. Inside the ruins is a chest with the bone. I completely walked by the damn thing like 4 or 5 times.
thanks, dammit I can't believe I miss that one

loktar

Reputation score
anyone know where I can find the scroll you need to craft the pickaxe?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm completely lost. I've picked up probably every chest on the northern/southern forest and the plains to the west that isn't blocked by rocks or wood. I've also crafted most of what I can craft right now and it doesn't seem to help.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pickaxe recipe is on the south west map. Go north till you cant anymore, this map will have 3 exits on the bottom. The pickaxe is in the center where the cactus is.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've got the normal end and the ntr end, but is there any way to get the chad to ntr the green-haired girl too?

Status
Not open for further replies.